test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What a Nightmare

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just waiting for some dumbass to start demanding compensation for a 40 minute rollback that is no doubt going to happen...
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Right now, there are 2 type of players in NW

1. Player who got a Nightmare horse: "Don't do a rollback"
    2. Player who didn't get a Nightmare horse: "Do a rollback"
    Admiralsig.png
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    The real question is, will I get a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cape out of the deal?

Yeah but it will suck and you wont be able to xmog it. You will probably get some other useless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to clog up your inventory too that you cannot delete because it cannot be reclaimed off the vendor...
  • dray42dray42 Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2013
    bkloes wrote: »
    someone mentioned AH cap on AD at 500? This means it can't go higher?

No, on the AD to Zen exchange. 500 AD per Zen on the exchange.
  • keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug

Lets not forget it was reported 6 days ago, wasn't even looked at.
  • xxyoutubexxxxyoutubexx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all! We've brought down the servers for a quick fix. Be back up soon!

This made my day lol :))
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    Not true . I pre-ordered and got my stuff . Always check your account after you pre-order and make shure its credited on your account . Then when it goes live , you get your stuff . Works in every game . A lot of times pre-orders get messed up , in every game . Just check to make shure your account is ready before the launch .

^ to this my account wasn't properly set up not sure what was issue, why i had call customer support if had it set up right like it is now theres no issue at all, i got new elf race as soon i logged in np at all here, just waiting for server come back they are rolling back because of chest bug.
  • slashercatslashercat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    extreme0 wrote: »
    You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno, EVERYBODY GETS A INFERNO!

You are now my most favorite person on this game.
  • kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I thought the inferno nightmare didn't drop anymore, isn't it meant to be the mystic now?
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    endocin wrote: »
    Ha...serves em right! I finally broke down and got some Zen to use on the New elves that they now didn't release. Liars..I hope it costs way more than my $$$ to fix their lockboxes.:mad:

Sun Elves will be released 60 days from the release of the new expansion.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • hobieonehobieone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    any bets that after a rollback the forums will be flooded by those that got the nightmare mounts raging about how unfair that they lost the mounts and some will rage rage quit over this? i'll be Rofl at them!
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    arabatur wrote: »
    A warning instead of just pulling the plug would of been nice. No wonder there is so much rage with that sort of disrespect.

Was a " server going down in 1 minute " warning , might of been more but hard to see in all the nightmare spam .
  • desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    Seconded and thirded unanimously.

extreme0 is now my favorite person in the game also.
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kobrakai2 wrote: »
    I thought the inferno nightmare didn't drop anymore, isn't it meant to be the mystic now?

That was a temporary change for the days leading up to the Feywild expansion release.
  • hikariinuhikariinu Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guys, the pack takes about a minute or two to pop. I was on my level 8 toon and it wasnt there instantly, so i waited like 1~2 minutes and i got the announcement that i receieved my pack.

just have some patience. its there, you just have to not be so irritable if you dont get it instantly.
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Member Posts: 224 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    This is why im not happy, everything has been paid for and registered on my account

Have you filed a ticket with support? Because I guarantee you they'll be more help then posting to the forums will be.

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    Sun Elves will be released 60 days from the release of the new expansion.

did u guys get drow race?
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you checked email, reward agent make sure to check your account wallet. It should be listed there. If not shoot a receipt to CS and they should be able to get it added without much of an issue.
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So the FoF is released and i dont have ANY of the items i pre ordered.

what you'll need to do is open a support ticket. at the top of this page, click on the support link. and then the 'contact us' tab. you probably want to include transaction information if you have an order number or something like that... an email confirming the purchase might be sufficient.

and it's good to see that everyone else is on the ball with providing their daily dosage in this thread. :rolleyes:
  • bkloesbkloes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah that is what I was asking sorry...people are posting so fast....500 AD to Zen is limit in conversion market
  • hifixhifix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Btw i didint get free respec.
  • dray42dray42 Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2013
    kobrakai2 wrote: »

Nope, they stated the mystic was only until the patch.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    did u guys get drow race?

Nope they come out next week...?
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Might help if devs checked the bug forums once and a while
  • zepheraxzepherax Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah I'm betting there will be a server rollback 1 Hour back to start. Sorry I'f you won one its gonna be gone most likely.
    But hey at least you had one for a minute. It appears the Odds of win was supposed to be 1 in 10 but it was yielding 100% .
    :rolleyes:
  • surefirevenomsurefirevenom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ^ to this my account wasn't properly set up not sure what was issue, why i had call customer support if had it set up right like it is now theres no issue at all, i got new elf race as soon i logged in np at all here, just waiting for server come back they are rolling back because of chest bug.

As i have said it is showing on my account as registered, so '^ to this' has no place here, stop trolling ppl seriously.
  • gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    did you see the zen market takeover... some one bought em all out and post 75k of them at 500 ad's... looks like a plan to screw up the launch party to me :D
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hobieone wrote: »
    any bets that after a rollback the forums will be flooded by those that got the nightmare mounts raging about how unfair that they lost the mounts and some will rage rage quit over this? i'll be Rofl at them!

Some will have to make 10 or 20 posts, one for each Inferno.
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now they should be so cheap we can get em to feed our doggy companions. Pre cooked and everything! ;p
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • yuccapalmyuccapalm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    deaththroe wrote: »
    If you won a extra nightmare please send it to @deaththroe asap. I will make it up to you later. Don't be greedy and sell it, donate it! I needs me some nightmare love!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO3XmuVry4
This discussion has been closed.