What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anybody need play through's?

1235»

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    keiran25 wrote: »
    That said I love a good "save the village" quest...

If that's the case maybe you can add one of my other quests to the bottom of your list somewhere.
    [NW-DCGHLSKBT] "Invasion!" - Defend a small lakeside village from 4 attack waves by Fire Gnolls. Meant to be a short 15 min romp.
  • keiran25keiran25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited August 2013
    A thousand thanks, and I'm glad you had fun! Congrats on finding all but one of the Polyhedrons... which one did ya miss?

Yellow! But I think I know where it was though, unless it was behind a skill check I couldn't pass
    eldarth wrote: »
    If that's the case maybe you can add one of my other quests to the bottom of your list somewhere.
    [NW-DCGHLSKBT] "Invasion!" - Defend a small lakeside village from 4 attack waves by Fire Gnolls. Meant to be a short 15 min romp.

When I play one I usually play them all, but I'll add it so I remember anyway!
    Campaign - Fortune Favors the Brave
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

Will play, test, and review any and all Foundry quests, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • hercooles130uscghercooles130uscg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am SO glad act II is only just around the corner! I am in awe of your story telling skills! I have not a single thing to nitpick here, wow! Recommended to my guild and SUBSCRIBED!

Thanks for the review. Act II is taking longer then expected as I just keep building maps, but I assure everyone, half the dialogue is done, the maps are all but wrapped up, and I have still to do the encounters, which, well, is something I am scarred about. I have seen so many great ways encounters have been done but that is one thing that is not really up my alley so it will be a new experience.
    bdayaffair_zps6675e60e.png
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the review. Act II is taking longer then expected as I just keep building maps, but I assure everyone, half the dialogue is done, the maps are all but wrapped up, and I have still to do the encounters, which, well, is something I am scarred about. I have seen so many great ways encounters have been done but that is one thing that is not really up my alley so it will be a new experience.

I know the feels, I'm at the same sorta stage with my two
    ....just not happy with them yet
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • alymedalymed Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My first quest could use some playthroughs/reviews...the short code is NW-DULEQZ9KY (Intro To An End). Appreciate any constructive criticism, as I already have plans for at least one more quest in this series.
    Hero Recall series (non-Campaign)...

~(Prologue) Intro To An End (NW-DULEQZ9KY)
    ~(Deconstruction) Brainframe (work in progress)
    edited August 2013
    You ever get a chance?

Made it! Here's my notes;

Olivandir(Start)
    -manner
    -foretold
    -be so helpful as to
    Ice wall - "enough"

-"Oh!?!" intones an exclaiming question, which doesn't really fit the sentance.
    -I rubbed out any notes of default, difficulty, or current state (blessing, cured etc) mobs and items, it is a beta afterall!
    -In a lot of dialogue instead of ' coming up in words like "I'm", it's displaying I"m
    -With the toolbox...You've probably already tried this but first thing that jumped to my mind was how clunky the moving box looked, and I tried to imagine another way, if maybe you had a non-intractable version of it in the exact same spot, that de-spawns in favor of the intractable version, triggered by the dialogue of returning the wood, would that work? (Far be it from me to tell you how to build your quest, just had similar things in mine that I'm never happy with)
    -Also, I was never tasked to actually return the souls to the ferryman....will he send debt collectors after me? D:
    -Bravo on the difficulty slider! Very original :D
    -Oh yes! The improved imp barrier is MUCH better!
    -After that it was just a few typo's
    Fiona
    "Indeed"
    "I last"
    "Yes!"
    Fiona Final
    -"You"
    -"Ruler"
    Oli return
    -"as it should
    -"mind you not"

Spectacular work, I adored the map, and the quest itself. I just had two points of nitpick that your probably already working on anyway towards getting out of beta, but just thought I'd mention;

First was I kept finding myself asking a lot of "who what where and why" questions, why am I here? where *is* here? Who are the monks, and what's their story?, Why is there a ferry of the dead? Where did all the villagers come from? Where were they before? Why am *I* even here? (Besides playing an awesome MYST like quest) Just little things like that *shrug* (once more I don't want to tell you how to build your story! Only what I felt as a player)

Getting into the house on the hill;
    Seeing as it's featured in your banner and as it seemed to be the big thing I was doing all the running about to get too, the time I was actually in there and how much there was to see felt a little anti-climactic. But before anybody jumps on me for that one, I realize custom map zone ins/outs within custom maps is a pain in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to pull off, I'm just putting it out there! :)

• neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Made it! Here's my notes;

Olivandir(Start)
    -manner
    -foretold
    -be so helpful as to
    Ice wall - "enough"

-"Oh!?!" intones an exclaiming question, which doesn't really fit the sentance.
    -I rubbed out any notes of default, difficulty, or current state (blessing, cured etc) mobs and items, it is a beta afterall!
    -In a lot of dialogue instead of ' coming up in words like "I'm", it's displaying I"m
    -With the toolbox...You've probably already tried this but first thing that jumped to my mind was how clunky the moving box looked, and I tried to imagine another way, if maybe you had a non-intractable version of it in the exact same spot, that de-spawns in favor of the intractable version, triggered by the dialogue of returning the wood, would that work? (Far be it from me to tell you how to build your quest, just had similar things in mine that I'm never happy with)
    -Also, I was never tasked to actually return the souls to the ferryman....will he send debt collectors after me? D:
    -Bravo on the difficulty slider! Very original :D
    -Oh yes! The improved imp barrier is MUCH better!
    -After that it was just a few typo's
    Fiona
    "Indeed"
    "I last"
    "Yes!"
    Fiona Final
    -"You"
    -"Ruler"
    Oli return
    -"as it should
    -"mind you not"

Spectacular work, I adored the map, and the quest itself. I just had two points of nitpick that your probably already working on anyway towards getting out of beta, but just thought I'd mention;

First was I kept finding myself asking a lot of "who what where and why" questions, why am I here? where *is* here? Who are the monks, and what's their story?, Why is there a ferry of the dead? Where did all the villagers come from? Where were they before? Why am *I* even here? (Besides playing an awesome MYST like quest) Just little things like that *shrug* (once more I don't want to tell you how to build your story! Only what I felt as a player)

Getting into the house on the hill;
    Seeing as it's featured in your banner and as it seemed to be the big thing I was doing all the running about to get too, the time I was actually in there and how much there was to see felt a little anti-climactic. But before anybody jumps on me for that one, I realize custom map zone ins/outs within custom maps is a pain in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to pull off, I'm just putting it out there! :)

Thank you so much, all noted!! And appreciated!
    Will try to get to the "Fixes" ASAP.
    I hope to turn out far better things and welcome all the help I can get.
    Not too shabby for my first Foundry ;-)
    Again... Thx!!

NW1776
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarlacc1979sarlacc1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 47
    edited August 2013
    I just completed my first Foundry quest and I'd love to hear what you think.
    The Hidden Unseen
    NW-DLW8SB9CN

Straight forward combat quest for 1 player and a bit of plot to keep it together. Hope you like it.
    Please try my Foundry campaign, "Olivia's Trials".
    edited August 2013
    Not too shabby for my first Foundry ;-)

Dang right! :D

• andrew12sandrew12s Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi! I could use some help getting my first quest out of the basement also. It will probably work best in a group. Else take plenty of healing potions with you.

campaign: Drakemore's Secret; NWS-DTNY8A53M
    quest: An Urgent Request; NW-DNXLIDSL3

Thanks a lot!
    It may not be perfect - YET - but loving Neverwinter's Foundry just the same.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for being slack as hell of late, I've come down with a nasty cold (least I hope that's what it is! :cool:)
    Gonna take a day of rest (a.k.a. being unplugged against my will so I *do*), and tackle the to-do list when I'm a little more focused.
    I'm really really sorry for the delay and I swear by Tymora's left mammary I *will* get to everyone!!

• lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for being slack as hell of late, I've come down with a nasty cold (least I hope that's what it is! :cool:)
    Gonna take a day of rest, and tackle the to-do list when I'm a little more focused.
    I'm really really sorry for the delay and I swear by Tymora's left mammary I *will* get to everyone!!

Worry not, get well and don't rush it! :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
    edited August 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    Worry not, get well and don't rush it! :)

I'm halfway through your campaign, loving it so far! Boyfriends back from the store anytime better flee before I get busted out of bed :cool:

Expeditious Retreat!

• lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Run Forest, Run! :D
    I like turtles.

• cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I hope you feel better soon! And no need to apologize. It's your time and your efforts that have benefited everyone here. The community owes you some thanks. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I definetely need plays
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
    edited August 2013
    Thanks so much for understanding everyone, you're all great :)

Oh and Lightbringer1102, I ran yours a few days ago, check out page 7, I left you some feedback :cool:

• alymedalymed Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All,

I just finished adding several new details and some extra exploration features to my quest. I still need playthroughs and reviews to pull it out of "review" status, so please help me out if you get a chance. The only way it can be searched for now is by short code (and only after clicking "More" in the Foundry section of the main page).

Thanks in advance!

(wish you well soon, keiran!)

edited August 2013
    alymed wrote: »
    All,

I just finished adding several new details and some extra exploration features to my quest. I still need playthroughs and reviews to pull it out of "review" status, so please help me out if you get a chance. The only way it can be searched for now is by short code (and only after clicking "More" in the Foundry section of the main page).

Thanks in advance!

(wish you well soon, keiran!)
    I'd be happy to add you to the to-do list...if you'd given me the name or short code hehe ;)

Guess who's back Foundry boys and girls! :D
    Pardon the delay. I *may* have cracked a rib slightly trying to clear my lungs over the weekend..I admit nothing >_>;

ONWARD, to the QUESTS!

edited August 2013
    Welcome back! :3 And I hope your ribs are okay!
    I like turtles.

edited August 2013
    I'd be happy to add you to the to-do list...if you'd given me the name or short code hehe ;)

Oops lol...my bad. It's NW-DULEQZ9KY (Intro To An End). Version 1.7 is the most recent, as of tonight. Let me know if I can help you out with anything, and I'm glad you're back! :)

• vephidvephid Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    Hello keiran

Was great to find this post!

Would you like to play my quest? Takes only 20 minutes and i think you will like it.

The name is "A Time of need" and the code: NW-DTNQ57N4B

Vephid
    Check out my campaign "A time of need" NWS-DK9TIAT7J! I'm still seeking and trading reviews, feel free to send me a message with your foundry code and I will play them as soon as possible.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Welcome back - take it sloow, don't make yourself sick on our account.
    It did give me a chance (w/RedneckRonin's critiques) to do some serious polishing to [NW-DGBLCWRFP] Old Magic (on your todo list) :-)
    edited August 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    Welcome back - take it sloow, don't make yourself sick on our account.
    It did give me a chance (w/RedneckRonin's critiques) to do some serious polishing to [NW-DGBLCWRFP] Old Magic (on your todo list) :-)

Does fracturing a rib count? ^_^;

I'm so very sorry to all of you I have left hanging like this, believe me when I say your not forgotten! (Hell @happynightmare1 would probably slap Besheba herself on the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if it got me to shut up about it!)

I've trial run myself getting my own quest up before the Module and not even a twinge yet! :) Once I'm done drooling over Freecam and Search tags...and puuuurty fey items...and...um...oh you all know the list surely, I will get my slack <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> back to the Foundry!
    Also, as an apology for the delay, your all getting tips.

edited August 2013
    slap Besheba herself on the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

Once I'm done drooling over Freecam and Search tags...and puuuurty fey items

I jinxed it! D: