Anybody need play through's?

Comments

• Options
    karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    keiran25 wrote: »
    I'm an English graduate so sue me

"you couldn't of said it better" [couldn't have]

"Affective is not a word" [Oh yes it is! Just maybe not the one needed at that point in the story]

*eyetwitch* [eye twitch]

I'm not an English graduate, but I think you should ask for a refund :p

That really is a joke. I just couldn't resist after the Eng. grad comment.

PS: Sent you a PM over something unrelated.
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm well past the 5 reviews and 20 plays mark on both of these, but if you are still looking for more to play.....

*points to sig* Always happy to get more feedback. :) I'm constantly updating both and trying to make them more enjoyable.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm well past the 5 reviews and 20 plays mark on both of these, but if you are still looking for more to play.....

*points to sig* Always happy to get more feedback. :) I'm constantly updating both and trying to make them more enjoyable.

I started the first yesterday and was really enjoying it. Only problem was the sun was on my screen and it got to the point that I was just walking into walls and stuff. Had it not been as good as it was I would have finished (I think I was close to the end). I'm going start again this evening and play them both.
  • Options
    feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    If you're not overwhelmed by the number of quests posted here, please can you play mine. It's more story and D&D lore based than endless combat with some great visuals.

I'm getting good feedback so I hope you'll enjoy it.

422 - Yeenoghu's Bride

NW-DUMTEJ9KZ

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?411131-Proud-to-present-for-reviews-422-Yeenoghu-s-Bride
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I certainly do. Though my quest isn't for everyone. If my sig doesn't frighten you, go for it. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    ambitionxpambitionxp Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you're not already swamped with quests, I am looking to get my quest daily eligible. I've tried to create a thread on these forums for my quest, but it says I'm not allowed yet. Here is the quest info posted in-game if you are interested.

---
    The Cursed Armor of Steele
    NW-DNR5AK4ZK
    Solo. A balanced dungeon quest.
    While in Protector's Enclave, you see a job request about retrieving a cursed suit of armor from the crypt of a soldier. It is signed by The Unspoken Order.

Combat Difficulty: Medium to Easy
    Combat Frequency: Medium
    Dialog/Story: Medium

Updated: Custom rooms, mobs, enhanced storyline, puzzle, and two difficulty levels.

Some enemies are optional. Skip them if you choose to save time. Bring a few potions to be safe.
    ----

Thanks! It's great to see people here helping out aspiring authors like myself.
    NW-DNR5AK4ZK
    The Cursed Armor of Steele
  • Options
    ettricettric Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I could use some reviews and suggestions:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?403831-Bardstown-vs-The-Nashers-NW-DF3DRS37V

Bardstown vs The Nashers by @ettric
    Short Code: NW-DOCQF7DOH
    3.3 Added sidequests for Wolves, Bears, & Boars
    3.1 Added lots of details to the Keep
    #Combat #Forest #Short #Easy
    Mission Type: Combat
    Average Duration: ~20M
    Amount of Combat: 19 Required, (50 total Encounters on map)
    Starts at: City Gates (Bardstown is north or Neverwinter)
    Mission Summary:
    Bardstown is a small village along the Forest Road between Neverwinter and Luskan.

The Nashers have moved into the area and are trying to takeover Bardstown. The residents have had enough and are fighting back against The Nashers. The Baillie has assembled the citizen militia, but needs you to lead them in defense of Bardstown. Next, free the hostage from the Nasher Camp south-east of town. Then rush to another group defensive battle at the Dwarven Keep, followed by a quick counter-attack on the old Orc Fort.
    Author tips/hints:
    This quest takes place all on one map, so you can ride your mount. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions. I hope to make Bardstown a continuing storyline.
  • Options
    keiran25keiran25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    karitr wrote: »
    I'm not an English graduate, but I think you should ask for a refund :p

That really is a joke. I just couldn't resist after the Eng. grad comment.

PS: Sent you a PM over something unrelated.

It's a fair cop! xD

I've been subbed to you since I played the first part of Coreilne, always happy to play through again :)
    I certainly do. Though my quest isn't for everyone. If my sig doesn't frighten you, go for it.

*gulp* I admit that sounds...daunting. Might save that one for last ;) Can only imagine how much work it took!

I've added everyone who posted overnight to the list, breakfast, then I suit up! xD
    Campaign - Fortune Favors the Brave
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

Will play, test, and review any and all Foundry quests, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • Options
    ddsauterddsauter Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi there:

Looks like you have one of my quests on your "to play" list but not my other one. The Gold Medallion has a great story, custom maps and an old style puzzle at the end.

NW-DIDEBDBXJ. Hope you enjoy it. I have another quest coming out this week called Tordek's Tools. The code will be forthcoming.

thanks ;o)

Dee
    Thanks,

Dee

Published Quests:

*Drow Family Ties NW-DC95ROS61 / My first foundry quest ;o)
    *The Gold Medallion NW-DIDEBDBXJ / Q1 in Book Of Time Campaign
    *Tordek's Tools NW-DP3C77MU8 / Q2 in Book Of Time Campaign
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *gulp* I admit that sounds...daunting. Might save that one for last ;) Can only imagine how much work it took!

Hehehe, no problem. :) And there are 8 stages, so teleporters at the beginning of each one to help.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can play my quests if you'd like. They don't need out of the pit or anything. I just stopped in to say thank you for being so gracious. It was really cool seeing a thread like this and you didn't even ask for plays in return. Kudos!
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been subbed to you since I played the first part of Coreilne, always happy to play through again

Oh! XD Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sorry I been slack today guys, I will get to everybody on the list! I've been having a cow of a time connecting, staying connected, and not lagging out!

I did manage to play through Whispers in the Forest and it's following quests so far though;

-Wow, another gorgeous set of maps, you lot really know how to humble a guy!

-Having the prelude come second was a bit confusing at first, because the quest text is written as if this is all already known information before the quest actually started, but I got so immersed in the story I forgot all that pretty fast!

-Two ogres at the top of the incline leading to the entrance to the dwarven city leaped like maniacs off the edge of the cliff, and Krump went sailing over an edge...or maybe my Tymoran cleric pushed him with holy light...we may never know >_>; Either way I had to respawn to continue.

-Kyrme says "you soul" has been touched

That was brilliant, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    casekuk wrote: »
    Art (aka Casek)

Gorgeous work as always! I can't find a single thing to nitpick this time round :D

• Options
    edited July 2013
    frankish wrote: »
    I've got a few reviews already Castle Ryback, and i've just republished an updated version this morning! Have a swing at it if you like!

Like I said in my review most fun I've ever had in a survival mission, my Cleric did get his chain-mail rear handed to him on a plate many many times by the ogres, but enjoyable challenge and great story none the less :)

• Options
    edited July 2013
    boomba66 wrote: »
    Mine are below. Part three "Northern Justice." is coming soon. Hopefully I get through a few more before summer is over! Could use some feed back. They are story/lore heavy about an hour to play both parts so far.

Oh man I am so full of story, in depth characters, lore om nom nom nom :9
    Few things I noticed in the second part;

-Bee says the priest "bought be a horse"
    -The slow spell effect is still default named (and was it supposed to be intractable?)
    -The mayor calls Bee a sweat child D: Oi!
    -When speaking of the bell, rings has two i's
    -"Light of the full light of Selune"
    -"We heard thm"
    -In the General dialogue, beady is typed beedy.

I've subscribed as well, don't want to miss part three!

• Options
    edited July 2013
    theninja0 wrote: »
    My quests could use some plays.

I liked that, all very timey whimey! Here's what I noticed.

Anomalous readings;
    -The Keeper's of truth are simply named with a number on the end "Talk to the (second, third, forth) Keeper of Truth maybe?

-The vague nature of the story although good, is a bit choppy in some areas. A few dialogues (Sonja's for instance) seems cut off early and I found myself losing sight of why I came. Once your inside I didn't notice much reference to checking the strange reading, it felt more like a exploration quest than being sent on a task..far be it from me to tell you how to write your quest, but I kinda felt like I should be taking readings or something (to be honest my first thought jumped to pulling out a tricorder..OOPS wrong franchise :P)

-The ending seemed a bit quick. What I mean is the first to third Keeper is a fight to get to them, then the last is just a short walk over the bare of enemies hall, then ta-da the last room is right there too, just threw off the pace for me is all.

-One purely cosmetic point, the halls just seemed so bare. I've never seen such tidy Orcs hehehe ;)

Of course all of this is merely observation, if the slightly wonky nature of the story is what you were going for, consider me both intrigued and curious to learn more about this little slice of reality, and I'm delving into part two right now :)

Banished Realm;

Oh this was very good, love other planes. The boss fight was very fun, damned if I wasn't itching to kill a god! haha. Like others have said as perfect as the bleak feel is, it is a little bare. Little expanding on the abandoned town and survivor encampment, tuft of strangled choked weeds fighting for life, maybe nice low clinging fog banks to break up the sheer plane of ground? Just throwing it out there :)
    karitr wrote: »
    Anyway, if you're interested in playing, the short code is NW-DC9SROS61

I'll keep an eye on this thread to grab those I haven't played yet too.

I must sound so easily impressed but these are all such wonderful quests!
    I usually shy away from Drow stories, they all tend to suffer from what me and my boyfriend call "Drizzit Syndrome" This quest though did not!
    Original story wonderfully made maps that were more than "slaughter way to point A". Use of flavor and optional dialogue was executed well too, really felt like a Necromancer's lair, disgruntled employees and all!

I sadly lagged out after making it to the upstairs crypt, and now im trapped in the enclave with no way back *kicks neverwinter* I shall replay!

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Here's my first foundry. Feedback needed :)

"The Bank Heist" NW-DFF41RK2X

15ish minutes of fast-paced adventure! 1-2 players.

Great job! You totally caught me off guard with that one! Look forward to what else you create ;)

• Options
    kyriduskyridus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    NW-DCOBVJAO4
    @Kyregul

I'd really love some play throughs of this and some feedback. As there are a number of riddle/puzzle areas it's difficult to test myself (knowing the solutions makes it difficult to gauge how challenging some aspects are).

This is me trying to recreate my ideal D&D experience and have tried to include a healthy and fun variety of mechanics. As some of the area designs required creative solutions (3D Maze), I'd love to hear about any problems I may have missed.

Thanks!
    'Cullwood Outpost' NW-DC4BNASDA
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    kyridus wrote: »
    NW-DCOBVJAO4
    @Kyregul

I'd really love some play throughs of this and some feedback. As there are a number of riddle/puzzle areas it's difficult to test myself (knowing the solutions makes it difficult to gauge how challenging some aspects are).

This is me trying to recreate my ideal D&D experience and have tried to include a healthy and fun variety of mechanics. As some of the area designs required creative solutions (3D Maze), I'd love to hear about any problems I may have missed.

Thanks!

Oooooo that sounds intriguing, well no contest, I'm a tabletop D&D player as well so this most certainly does intrigue me! Added to the list!

• Options
    edited July 2013
    ddsauter wrote: »
    Hi there:

Looks like you have one of my quests on your "to play" list but not my other one. The Gold Medallion has a great story, custom maps and an old style puzzle at the end.

Dee

Boy howdy was that no empty boast! I loved both your quests and their tabletop campaign feel, mixed with (for me at least) an almost Indiana Jones quest feel. I did manage to bug out Family Ties near the end though. Here is what I noticed in Golden Medallion;

-Two possible typos early on in the Enclave;
    Yes;
    accross
    -Not really a bug, more of a nitpick for sure, Jasmine's first dialogue, no matter your reply she says the same thing. The sarcastic reply doesn't quite flow into the following response.

That was all to be honest, I'm not kidding when I say I needed to stop for a smoke after finishing those! ;)
    Look forward to hunting for Tools, Subscribed!

• Options
    sarkany69sarkany69 Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2013
    Would you be willing to do a review of a 2 player foundry?

My second foundry (NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation) has hit the daily foundry requirement simply because it was added to my campaign, but I only got 3 author reviews and was hoping for some more feedback since I feel it is far from being a completed work. It's definitely a hack-and-slash, but I tried to add a little story to it to tie the campaign together.
    Campaign: NWS-DE986PLQS - Zombie Infestation
    NW-DIG3FBD2Q - Part 1 - Initial Attack - (Eligible for daily) Click here to see Video review by @Visigoth18
    NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation - (Now daily eligible - thanks for the support everyone)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    sarkany69 wrote: »
    Would you be willing to do a review of a 2 player foundry?

My second foundry (NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation) has hit the daily foundry requirement simply because it was added to my campaign, but I only got 3 author reviews and was hoping for some more feedback since I feel it is far from being a completed work. It's definitely a hack-and-slash, but I tried to add a little story to it to tie the campaign together.

Sure! I'll con my bf into logging his wizard and we'll give it a shot! :)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    lorgrius wrote: »
    A Day in the Life of a Ranger

Wow, I'll never get down on Ranger's again! Tracking is not as easy as advertised! ;) Enjoyed stepping into the boots of one, even if it was just for role play. (WTB Player costumes!) My notes after playing;

- "Great; Driders" Though not technically wrong, a comma would do, just stuck out to me is all. *shrug*
    - "Missirable" Miserable
    - At the start of the gnoll lair there is a small gap between the rock and the stone corridor that from most angles, especially coming out of the hallway towards the fire (which on a direct path takes you right over the gap) is invisible. A marvelous pitfall if intended, but thought I'd mention it if it was not meant to be.
    - As much as I love the pseudo-puns, Could I maybe suggest "Mix up the Alchemist"/"Denounce the High Priest"? (Ok that's a major nitpick I'll admit)
    - Weapon Rack still has it's default name (Weapon Rack 01), as does the Stone Altar
    - Sara is "afaid" of becoming dinner

All in all an wonderful adventure! The foreshadowing at the end definitely peaked my interest. I look forward to following Laeynara's story again :)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    My quest is no longer in the review pit, but the average play time is down to 14 minutes so I could use some plays to get it back up to over 15. If you're interested, it's a dialogue-driven comedy, info in sig.

This was exactly what I needed to break up all these serious and intricate adventures. Most original theme I seen for a bit too, I've had "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" stuck in my head since I started! To the notes!

Only one small nitpick, Megan's Neighborhood feels a little sparse, When exploring before speaking to Megan I had a pretty good idea where I'd be sent next, since the Cloak and Dagger has more detail around it than most of the area.

Hell hath no fury like a dwarf scorned! Yeesh! Gonna play through again on my Cleric, to see what happens if I make the other choice :)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Draconian Ways sure could use some more plays... Who knows, you might even like it...

Going through the whole campaign now, because I'm weird that way! :D As always this is just what I've noticed, if it's been reported before I apologize.

Heeding the Call
    -Got a few floating tent pegs in the Tower Village.
    -Had an issue with Eye of Grummush's falling through the terrain, had to respawn to continue, nothing you can prolly do about that one though
    -Odd occurrence with the queen, during the fight her NPC self stayed and cowered, then offered me the dialogue again (minus the fight) after I'd dealt of the mob version, then vanished. If I remember right I took the second dialogue option if that helps!

Bored of the Rings
    Only had one nitpick for this one, There is a bit of a gap between the ladder pit zone line and the stone above it, no biggy but thought you'd like to know.

Draconian Ways
    Go figure I get to this one as the shard comes down, if I'm still awake when it comes up I'll finish up, if not I'll do it first thing in the morning and complete the review :)

• Options
    byargerbyarger Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would love for someone to review my quest....problem is I cannot see it when I log in with my character :-/
    If you can find it I would love some constructive criticism!

Its the first part to a multiple part quest...

Beggar In Need

Thanks!
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Going through the whole campaign now, because I'm weird that way! :D As always this is just what I've noticed, if it's been reported before I apologize.

Heeding the Call
    -Got a few floating tent pegs in the Tower Village.
    -Had an issue with Eye of Grummush's falling through the terrain, had to respawn to continue, nothing you can prolly do about that one though
    -Odd occurrence with the queen, during the fight her NPC self stayed and cowered, then offered me the dialogue again (minus the fight) after I'd dealt of the mob version, then vanished. If I remember right I took the second dialogue option if that helps!

Bored of the Rings
    Only had one nitpick for this one, There is a bit of a gap between the ladder pit zone line and the stone above it, no biggy but thought you'd like to know.

Draconian Ways
    Go figure I get to this one as the shard comes down, if I'm still awake when it comes up I'll finish up, if not I'll do it first thing in the morning and complete the review :)

Ahh, your doing the entire campaign? Much obliged! :)
    I thought I fixed the tent-pegs, but perhaps only on one of the maps? Will have to check that! I don't know what to do about the mobs falling through the floor in the cave... I've narrowed the walls, raised mob Y-axis... If anyone has a tip on how to fix this, please let me know! The Orc Queen scenario you describe I have never heard about before... Could it be you just moved or pressed done instead of choosing the final dialogue option? Weird...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    dracosilver5dracosilver5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just published my first mission and would plays/reviews.

The Medic Where? NW-DNX8E33OK

Pleas and Thank you.
    Draco
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ahh, your doing the entire campaign? Much obliged! :)
    I thought I fixed the tent-pegs, but perhaps only on one of the maps? Will have to check that! I don't know what to do about the mobs falling through the floor in the cave... I've narrowed the walls, raised mob Y-axis... If anyone has a tip on how to fix this, please let me know! The Orc Queen scenario you describe I have never heard about before... Could it be you just moved or pressed done instead of choosing the final dialogue option? Weird...

I've been attempting to solve that issue with delicately placed and rotated invisible walls just beyond the edges of the terrain, it basically seems to work, but dang if it isn't painstaking! (I really wish they went opaque in 3D mode :P)

Also that is very possible, I do do that sometimes to go through more dialogue options. Disregard! :D
    Jumping on for Draconian Ways now, also adding The Medic Where? to the list. Oh and byarger could you throw me the short code for yours? Having trouble finding it. :)