Comments

• Options
    zaforouszaforous Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    keiran25 wrote: »
    -WTB Prestidigitation D:
    -Your sewer grates need renaming
    -Paul's tool bag, as well as the reward chest, are off the ground

That's all actually...As your first Foundry's go, a brilliantly made one, look forward to to how you progress :)

Thanks for the feedback! Hmm I didn't realize the tool bag was off the ground. I'll fix that and the reward chest.

Oh and I'm very thick headed.. what does "WTB Prestidigitation D:" mean? I looked up the word ": sleight of hand, legerdemain" which is what I thought, but I'm not sure what you're getting at :-)

Thanks again! I'll fix those problems right away.
    Try my first Foundry dungeon "It's a dirty job..." NW-DLDKYKIJP
  • Options
    keiran25keiran25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited August 2013
    zaforous wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback! Hmm I didn't realize the tool bag was off the ground. I'll fix that and the reward chest.

Oh and I'm very thick headed.. what does "WTB Prestidigitation D:" mean? I looked up the word ": sleight of hand, legerdemain" which is what I thought, but I'm not sure what you're getting at :-)

Thanks again! I'll fix those problems right away.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Prestidigitation ;)

My tabletop Bard always has fresh clothes with a slight lavender scent xD
    Campaign - Fortune Favors the Brave
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

Will play, test, and review any and all Foundry quests, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • Options
    lysylyalysylya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a campaign of 4 quests (Trials of the Viscount) and a single quest (Pylons of Aqathon) that I would love some more reviews on.
    Any additional thoughts, comments are appreciated.

Thanks
    Veteran MMO player; Veteran D&D Player
    From M59, UO EQ, & DaoC to the present
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I could do with playthroughs of mad wizards folly. nw-dkl2zadzo
    and rising dead nw-dguwbttw4

Mad Wizards Folly
    -Capitalization is all out of shape, lot of things that should be aren't, and a lot that shouldn't be, are.
    -Could I suggest instead of ", we've heard, stories" maybe " . We've heard...stories"
    -You've got a chicken named "Chicken 1"
    -Edward dialogue, "there's"

Alert: Possibly broken quest!
    Now I may just be missing the obvious here, but I've spoken to every villager I can find, and the quest is not progressing. The area the quest tracker is indicating doesn't have any villagers in it either...Unless somebodies fallen through the world, I'm a little stumped ^_^;;

Rising Dead
    -Same problem with capitalization
    -"Go to Next Map"
    -Going through a door in the City, then suddenly outdoors in a village? Bit confusing for me personally
    -Forest feels a little bare, maybe some wildlife?
    -The sun and moon symbol on the temple entrance is not actually attached
    -I like the Temple, I know from experience how tricky building from scratch can be! That said If I could draw your attention to the ceiling, you can see gaps running the entire way round at the top of the walls. What you've used sadly doesn't seem fit together very well. :(
    - The entrance way to The Slaughtered Lamb is just a liiiittle off the ground, I only noticed because it casts a darker shadow
    -Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I'm sure the priest sent me to the inn to talk to the bartender, then it changed to talking to the stranger?
    -Not sure where "cut a stake" came from, nothing was mentioned about it by the stranger
    -It's tricksy, but the holy symbol is in fact floating, took me a few angles to be sure, dang optical illusions!

Aaaaand I seem to have broken this one too! haha, I'm hopeless today! :rolleyes:
    When clicking on the fountain, it gave me two options, interact or go to map, I chose interact, the shaking stopped, the dust settled and....nothing. I was supposed to go to the next map wasn't I? ;)

Shall give it another shot after lunch :)
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    lysylya wrote: »
    I have a campaign of 4 quests (Trials of the Viscount) and a single quest (Pylons of Aqathon) that I would love some more reviews on.
    Any additional thoughts, comments are appreciated.

Thanks

Ooooo a fellow EQ/UO veteran, this should be interesting!

Throw me your short codes, I shall add them to the list and they shall be conquered, For FREEPORT! :cool:

• Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Feel free to try out The Brethren Song :) Just published, and even though you might miss out on quite a few things I think it's a great introduction to the campaign as a whole. (It's in signature and in the main foundry page atm)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    even though you might miss out on quite a few things

Challenge Accepted :cool:

• Options
    chieorichieori Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looking for a Review, willing to Trade. ..

Ashmadai Invasion - Demons in the Sewer @Chieori
    Short Code: NW-DQ9WRV8HX
    Mission Type: Dungeon Crawl
    Average Duration: 20-25 Mins
    Amount of Combat: Moderate to Heavy
    Starts at: (NPC or location) Guard Frinken / Protector's Enclave
    Mission Summary: Kill the Ashmadai, find out why they are there and how they got there.
    Author tips/hints: 2 Side quests that provide aid during the quest, Optional if want to do or not, one is open to all, other is class based.
    Campaign: Ashmadai Incursion
    [1] Devils in the Sewer :|: NW-DQ9WRV8HX :|: Daily Eligible :|: Featured
    [2] The Summoning :|: NW-DGG95NROO :|: Daily Eligible
    [3] Temple of the Winds :| NW-DM5JFJ3UL :|: Daily Eligible

Clan Ravenclaw :|: NW-DU3QXH237 :|: Daily Eligible
    Children's Babble :|: NW-DUD5EUH8A :|: Daily Eligible
    Solstice Academy :|: NW-DRJG6BIZM :|: Daily Eligible
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    celantra wrote: »
    Would love for you to take a look at my stuff if you get a chance. Links are in the signature.

City in Conflict
    -*Greycloaks
    - The comma before the player name in the Chief's dialogue, isn't really needed. Likewise in Jeorj's
    - Harper Relis "more, and more violent, and bloodthirsty"
    -While I was talking to Effe, Conny did quite an impressive trick for a girl in her condition and was a lot closer to the door.
    - You can't of tested this in the editor I think, but when I went to the bartender's room, my companion was locked out and could not assist.
    -In the first kitchen room, the left hand counter is floating, and there is some nasty clipping behind it in the wall
    -Nitpick: Wood from the first floor is poking through into the basement

Gauntlet of the Twin Teeth
    -Few floating boards in the hallway after the Mother
    -Could you possibly lower the book to the passage a shelf down? Little hard for a half-ling to reach ;)
    -"Milady" is a form of address, not a title, (Like how you used it in her dialogue after the necklace) "Lady" would be more appropriate for her title.
    Wow that was all, and ooo...love a good mysterious antagonist!

Devils in the Details
    -Wow, bravo on the bay town, just wonderful! One thing Im not sure to add though, the windows of some of the houses are missing windows, but have the bricked up place for windows instead.
    -Greycloak Carbin has two visible [MissionInfo] tags in his dialogue
    -The Wooden Barrel has its default name

That was great! and you so have me hooked to find out what happens next, bravo!

• Options
    edited August 2013
    chieori wrote: »
    Looking for a Review, willing to Trade. ..

Ashmadai Invasion - Demons in the Sewer @Chieori
    Mission Summary: Kill the Ashmadai, find out why they are there and how they got there.
    Author tips/hints: 2 Side quests that provide aid during the quest, Optional if want to do or not, one is open to all, other is class based.

Added to the list, like my OP says, no need for trades :)

• Options
    tserantseran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    Still need just a few more plays on my first quest - would love to get daily eligibility.

NW-DG6DZO4ZB (description thread linkie in sig)
    c447.png
  • Options
    ananvilhurtzananvilhurtz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I need one more review to hit the magic 25 Reviews for this quest (for achievements and whatnot), but its old and fallen off the lists.

So, if you have time, its very low priority. (Also, I might make use of your list when looking for a Foundry to play)

NW-DUFO3G89P
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?301012-The-Three-Sisters-Review-Trading
    Religion - 60 GF (15.3k GS)
    The Seeker - 60 DC (11.5k GS)
    Faithless - 60 CW (10k GS)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    kerripenn wrote: »
    Could you please play test my first foundry adventure. It is a run through the sewers to kill the evil Stench.
    Adventure name: The Stench.
    ID:NW-DSRS9GZX2
    kerripenn

Not much to really report! Pure Hack and Slash isn't really my cup of tea, that said this is great for what it is, a murderous romp through the sewer! Your story was creative too. One thing I should mention though is "The Stench" Was a little hard to locate, as he is another Battle Wight Commander, or did I miss the point and was "The Stench" the whole lot of them as a whole?

• Options
    kerripennkerripenn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not much to really report! Pure Hack and Slash isn't really my cup of tea, that said this is great for what it is, a murderous romp through the sewer! Your story was creative too. One thing I should mention though is "The Stench" Was a little hard to locate, as he is another Battle Wight Commander, or did I miss the point and was "The Stench" the whole lot of them as a whole?

Ty for playing my first effort. Tried to hide The Stench with a couple of decoys, just for abit of fun at the end. Love the whole fighting thing so will try and make a few Hack and Slash type dungeons to see if I can give myself the perfect fight. Thank you for the support you are giving all of us. Your Great!:D
  • Options
    neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You ever get a chance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You ever get a chance?

Like I said in my reply, the short code sadly did not work :(

• Options
    edited August 2013
    kerripenn wrote: »
    Ty for playing my first effort. Tried to hide The Stench with a couple of decoys, just for abit of fun at the end.

Anytime! Oh I see! Duuurp :P I admit I was swamped with undead at the time so maybe I just missed him

• Options
    strict9nmestrict9nme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you have time, I could use some constructive criticism on my first foundry creation.

Short code NW-DL6ZVSISW

That goes for anyone on this thread. Please play it, and let me know what I can do better, did good, or might have done good.

Thanks!
  • Options
    neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Like I said in my reply, the short code sadly did not work :(

Did not see your response....

Anyway I'm such a Newb! -- well actually just blind as a bat.

The Last Letter is not a Letter but the number "8"

NW-DFMZGSWU8

Changed sig pic to reflect this

#hidesincorner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    Can you review my battle arena, i would like to make it a daily

short code is in my signiture

-The two teleporters that I *think* are for the spectator stands, once your up there, you can't actually see down
    -One of the NPC's asks if they can have somebodies number...a nitpick I know but, number to what? ;)
    -Poo to cryptic for not letting us put in vendors, the intermission would of been a great time to get a snack....and some injury kits >_>
    -The arena gate did not come back down after the intermission, I could of fled whenever I liked
    -seems to be no way back up after coming off the roof, oh well reload!
    -You used the correct named for the gorgon's!! :D<3
    -Clipping along the outer walls, noticed it when I went to touch the sword
    -No spectators permitted in the third arena?
    -Forgive me if I'm wrong, but did you mean "[Nickname]-san" as apposed to "[Nickname] Son" (If it is the Japanese suffix your going for)
    -Haha Shogun Yoshimune, nice touch ;)
    -Some clipping in the floor tiles
    -There's a gap in the ceiling at the second chandelier away from master Shen
    -Swear I feel I should know the names of those last three students..hhmm

In all that was fun! Little different from all the other arena's, bit of a polish here and there and I reckon it would make one heck of a daily :) Good job!

• Options
    jmdesterejmdestere Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Pardon me good sir, but would mind giving my quest a shot? It's a genocider type of quest aimed at getting the Kobold Slayer achievements. I do plan to make others, but I figure I should work on making a good one before getting overly ambitious.

NW-DKH3UKB4Q - Kobold Crusher

Thank you!
    NW-DKH3UKB4Q - Kobold Crusher. A sewer crawl with adjustable difficulty aimed at assisting with one of the Slayer achievements.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow how did I miss this thread for so long?

I'd love a review/suggestions for "Old Magic" -

Short Code: NW-DGBLCWRFP
    Quest Type: Search & Retrieve
    Average Duration:
    Amount of Combat: Moderate to Heavy (Adjustable)
    Starts at: Protector's Enclave
    Mission Summary:
    Wizards have been seen scouring the Tower District. You noticed they were all reporting to an Assistant Lugan. When questioning Assistant Lugan, once he realized you weren't going to just go away, he directed you to see an old Sage named Ramiel.

Assistant Lugan will make arrangements for you to meet with Sage Ramiel at his residence in Protector's Enclave.

Author tips/hints:
    • You will need at least 5 open inventory slots.
    • Arcane Tomes appear in randomized locations.
      • (Must be near respawn point for objectives to complete)
    • A bonus item, if found, could prove very useful.
    • Parkour! (Just a little)
    • Adjustable Difficulty:
      • Easy - No patrols
      • Normal - Some path patrols
      • Hard - Extra path patrols by harder mobs
      • Elite - Extra patrols and attacks into Safe Zone
  • Options
    flambageflambage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi Keiran25
    Yes indeed I have a starter level campaign designed for those less interested in being good.
    Campaign features combat difficulty selection, discoverable side missions, moral choices and opportunities to steal, betray, and generally be not-very-nice, so please have a look:

Author: Flambage
    Handle: @Flambage
    Tag: Story, Combat, Humour, Chase, City & Sewers
    Campaign: The Guvnor; DNWS-DDHW52TJY
    Q1. Strong Arm: NW-DS78ET4AD
    Q2. Turf Out: NW-DAM8Q0596
    Q3. Hostile Takeover: NW-DAMZZOMFM

I can't post new threads on forum atm, so thanks for the assist :)

Flambage
  • Options
    sarkany69sarkany69 Member Posts: 59
    edited August 2013
    I played them both since I'm funny that way :)

Initial Attack;
    -Missing a space before the [Nickname] code in one of the guard's dialouge
    -The final emote of the old lady isa little haywire
    -One of the commoners doesn't have a cage.
    -"Garbage Pile 02" needs renaming
    -"Ring or Random Noises" did you mean "of"?

Retaliation
    -I'd highly recommend replacing sir/madam with something gender neutral.
    - -619, 1, -560 Invisible Wall needs fixing
    -**** traps...serves me right for being greedy!
    -A wight at about -420, 2, -469 got stuck in the terrain
    - Likewise (put fell through a gap) for an Archer at -175, -2, 382
    - Invisible Intractable in the Deep Cavern needs renaming
    -The Braizer's are numbered, looks a bit out of place...also....you bugger I swear my heart stopped! ;)
    -Some typo's in the final NPC's dialouge, "Gullible", "righteous", "I found".
    -One point of nitpick, she is very "big deal cleric" looking for a tracker, but hey every cleric needs a hobby...mines baking pastry >_>

Great maps, great lore..inspired traps, will most certainly subscribe!

Thanks for the play-through and the great feedback, you truly are awesome. I was away for a camping trip but I didn't think you would get to my map so soon anyways. I'll have some time to correct all the things you mentioned tomorrow. (Maybe I should put a disclaimer on part 2 *Not for people with heart conditions*, lol)

Funny thing about the traps though, I tend to add things to my maps as I go along so none of those traps were planned in the beginning. Not even I know what will be in part 3 yet :-)
    Campaign: NWS-DE986PLQS - Zombie Infestation
    NW-DIG3FBD2Q - Part 1 - Initial Attack - (Eligible for daily) Click here to see Video review by @Visigoth18
    NW-DNG6BTL9C - Part 2 - Retaliation - (Now daily eligible - thanks for the support everyone)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I'm always looking for plays to pump me up as I work on the next installment. :) Details in sig if you want to check out a story-driven romp through my darkly humorous insanity... :)

Darkly humorous insanity... Sounds like my kinda place! Let's begin!

Wow, masterful! Just masterful! I..wow...I'm literally in awe.

My only dislike is that I missed ONE of the Power Polyhedrons....REPLAY!

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Did not see your response....

Anyway I'm such a Newb! -- well actually just blind as a bat.

The Last Letter is not a Letter but the number "8"

NW-DFMZGSWU8

Changed sig pic to reflect this

#hidesincorner

Hey no sweat it happens, I had my short code wrong when I first published the start of my campaign, then posted a whole "Looking for review" thread, how embarrassment! Added you to the top since you slipped through the cracks :cool:
    To-do list updated as well!
    eldarth wrote: »
    Wow how did I miss this thread for so long?

I'm told I loom disturbingly silent a lot for a 6'1" man, maybe that's why?

• Options
    chieorichieori Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for a play/review ;) You had replied before, but I never saw a review of it and its not on your list to be played, thought maybe got missed? Anyway, if you get a chance, would be appreciated

Ashmadai Invasion - Devils in the Sewer @Chieori
    Campaign: Ashmadai Incursion
    [1] Devils in the Sewer :|: NW-DQ9WRV8HX :|: Daily Eligible :|: Featured
    [2] The Summoning :|: NW-DGG95NROO :|: Daily Eligible
    [3] Temple of the Winds :| NW-DM5JFJ3UL :|: Daily Eligible

Clan Ravenclaw :|: NW-DU3QXH237 :|: Daily Eligible
    Children's Babble :|: NW-DUD5EUH8A :|: Daily Eligible
    Solstice Academy :|: NW-DRJG6BIZM :|: Daily Eligible
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chieori wrote: »
    Still looking for a play/review ;) You had replied before, but I never saw a review of it and its not on your list to be played, thought maybe got missed? Anyway, if you get a chance, would be appreciated

Ashmadai Invasion - Devils in the Sewer @Chieori

Ah! Was in my little notebook list but not in the thread list, thanks for spotting that, fixed!

• Options
    ettricettric Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    -Oh lordy ELECTRIC BEARS....everything I have ever feared has become a reality D:
    -"gathered the able bodied man and woman"
    -I swear I saw a boar named "werewolf" but I may be mistaken
    -the skull pile at 673, 70, 5 is floating
    -I lost most of the companion dwarves to the Nasher's barricade at their camp. They got stuck in it and did not come loose for the remainder of the quest.
    That said I love a good "save the village" quest, and this one was up there with the good'uns :)

This was my first quest, so I wanted to make gameplay fun first, and then add details and depth.

Thanks you for playing. Congratulations that any of the Dwarves survived. They are set to easy and I was expecting they'd all be dead by the end of the Orc fort battle. I updated so they stop following after that objective.

I found the unnamed boar, fixed the "men & women" typo, and rotated the Orc tent to put the skulls on the ground.
    Thanks again for playing and I really appreciate the feedback.
    updated as v3.8
  • Options
    beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Darkly humorous insanity... Sounds like my kinda place! Let's begin!

Wow, masterful! Just masterful! I..wow...I'm literally in awe.

My only dislike is that I missed ONE of the Power Polyhedrons....REPLAY!

A thousand thanks, and I'm glad you had fun! Congrats on finding all but one of the Polyhedrons... which one did ya miss?
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2