test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anybody need play through's?

keiran25keiran25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
edited August 2013 in The Foundry
Like the title suggests I'm itching to get my foundry on and always like helping people out of the void, so, lay em on me! :cool:

I'll play any kind of quest or campaign, and if you need multiple play throughs or a specific class to test it, let me know in your post, I have one of everything :)

Also after reading the new sticky, if anybody needs an adventuring buddy after finding, and needing to get through and report, an exploit/TOS violating quest (and another voice for the other methods advised), let me know via PM!! (Seeing as we apparently can't name and shame in the open forum, yes?) I'm on Dragon but I'll roll a toon anywhere I'm needed to help wipe out these kerjiggers! D:

Also my campaign is not currently published, so I don't need or want anything in return, I just want to play Foundries!

List of who I've played and who's on the to do list, and what page of the thread my response is;
(If anybody knows a way to repair the spacing below, I'd be most grateful, it's been a while since I've spent this long in a forum!)
    Played and Reviewed:

p. 2
    p. 3
    The mines of Gubasso
    Wizard of OG
    Rise of the Elements
    The Ruined Temple
    The Water World
    A Dwarven Rebellion
    Into the Underworld
    A Magical Mystery Tour

p.5
    p.6
    Whispers in the Forest
    The Gold Medallion
    A Salty Sailor's Brew
    A Day in the Life of a Ranger
    Bonds of a Brother
    All's Fair in Love and War - WFx1 DCx1
    Into the Forest
    Defend Castle Ryback
    p.7
    Where Has Justice Gone?
    Draconian Ways
    The Sound of Justice.
    Part#1 Lord's Bounty*
    Anomalous readings
    Part#2 The Lead
    The Banished Realm
    Drow Family Ties
    The Bank Heist

p.8
    p.9
    422 - Yeenoghu's Bride
    Zombie Infestation
    The Cursed Armor of Steele
    The Medic Where?
    Bardstown vs The Nashers
    A Birthday Affair
    NW-DCOBVJAO4
    NW-DTAK6CXZ2
    THE FLAME KEEPER

p.10
    p.11
    It's a dirty job
    The Stench
    mad wizards folly- Possibly broken
    p.12
    rising dead- Possibly bugged
    The Battle Arena
    City in Conflict
    Misty Hollow

p.13
    NW-DFMZGSWU8

To be played
    Brethren of the Five, Campaign - In progress
    Trials of the Viscount
    Pylons of Aqathon
    Asmadai Invasion
    The Devil's Playthings - NW-DG6DZO4ZB
    The Three Sisters NW-DUFO3G89P
    NW-DL6ZVSISW
    NW-DKH3UKB4Q - Kobold Crusher
    NW-DGBLCWRFP
    The Guvnor; DNWS-DDHW52TJY
    [NW-DCGHLSKBT] Invasion!
    [NW-DBK3YOVJB] Trouble in Conyberry
    [NW-DJNGFHRYY] Tendrils of the Underdark
    NW-DULEQZ9KY
    NW-DLW8SB9CN

TOS Violating Quests Reported to Mods:
    TOS Violating Quests To be reported:
    Campaign - Fortune Favors the Brave
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

Will play, test, and review any and all Foundry quests, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
    Post edited by keiran25 on

Comments

• Options
      antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      I need plays, Cheers!
    • Options
      lorgriuslorgrius Member Posts: 23 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      I am still looking for my 5th review!

The mines of Gubasso
      NW-DN7Z5LHAR
      20ish minutes of goblin bashen fun - Light dungeon crawl action adventure

Always willing to trade a review

Best
      Lorgrius

NW-DKCE6OZVH
      The Mines of Gubasso Daily!
      NW-DN7Z5LHAR
      The Vault of Hargon Daily!
      NW-DP4X6HAEP
    • Options
      jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      Hope you can review

Rise of the Elements Short Code: NW-DEEPA2HLP need 1 more reviewer so i will get 5 reviews
      The Water World Short Code: NW-DC7LHALZT
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      jedite2012 wrote: »
      Hope you can review

Rise of the Elements Short Code: NW-DEEPA2HLP need 1 more reviewer so i will get 5 reviews

I think I was your 2nd or so reviewer for Rise of the Elements ;)
      Ooooo you started with my favorite classic element...muuust plaaaaay
      *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
    • Options
      jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      Yes please. My Wizard of OG one - need like 3 more for daily status (hopefully)!!!

If need any plays in return please tell!
      Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
      ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
      Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
      SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
    • Options
      yipykayeyipykaye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      I'm short a few plays on my second and third quests :)
      Second can be played alone. The third closely follows the story of the first and really should be played after to understand the storyline.
      "A Time Long Forgotten"
      Whispers in the Forest NW-DPJGEXZJ8 - Daily
      A Salty Sailor's Brew NW-DMOZP625S - Daily
      Bonds of a Brother NW-DCP9XPZHI - Daily
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      Wizard of OG is already in my journal funnily enough, and I always play in order yipykaye ;)

Thanks for all the offers for reviews in return, as soon as I'm actually happy with my current quest I'll be sure to post xD

• Options
      theninja0theninja0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      My quests could use some plays.
      My Quests:
      Anomalous readings NW-DT25L46HY
      The Banished Realm NW-DBPX6X9JV
    • Options
      karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      I've just played through DeeSauter's Drow Family Ties (thanks Saerrael for giving this a mention on the 'what are you playing thread'). The quest is a perfect all-rounder; well written, stunning to look at, great combat and a ton of polish...no way should it be lingering in limbo. It was published 5 weeks ago and has only had 11 plays!

This is the kind of travesty too many author's are suffering and exemplifies why the catalogue is in dire need of an overhaul...more tag buttons are not going to solve the problem unless they allow us to view the whole catalogue :mad:

/rant off

Anyway, if you're interested in playing, the short code is NW-DC95ROS61

I'll keep an eye on this thread to grab those I haven't played yet too.
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      jedite2012 wrote: »

Ok some things I've observed so far;
      Your map icon is labeled simply "ocean"
      A few of the cliffs need to be shifted down a fraction, like the one near the ramp up to the ship. (a nitpick I know but if your as OCD about gaps as I am...)
      The Ice Cave is so nice...and the golems are a nice challange, but its becoming hard even on my fighter to get them down in groups before he goes hurtling off an edge to his dooooooom!

Gonna grab a coffee and a smoke and give it another crack once my poor arm bones knit ;)

Now I don't know why, but Aqua's guards seem to like getting up and stuck in that ice formation behind the throne, off the platform. made the boss fight a bit tricky, took a few respawns.

Other than that fantastic quest, you have no idea how long I've waited for an ice/water themed quest :3

• Options
      edited July 2013
      1 thing Keiran25. Delete current Wizard of Og and grab the new version - I have had a major update in the last day and some minor ones today - If you can ;)
      Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
    • Options
      casekukcasekuk Member Posts: 203 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      Keiran, you are a star! If only there were 4000 others like you! :P

I would be very grateful if you would pop over to my foundry spotlight and take a look at the quests there.

Just click on my Signature picture to go straight there,

Thank you

Art (aka Casek)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Part 1: A Mysterious Portal: - NW-DIKGSOTWT
      Part 2: Into the forest: Out now - NW DAVOJC8N7
      Part 3: Through the portal: 50% Finished!
      Part 4: Lvl 113

Does YOUR FOUNDRY need more plays? Try this thread: Click here
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      casekuk wrote: »
      Keiran, you are a star! If only there were 4000 others like you! :P

I would be very grateful if you would pop over to my foundry spotlight and take a look at the quests there.

Just click on my Signature picture to go straight there,

Thank you

Art (aka Casek)

You were one of my first forum found quests casekuk, you bet I'll run em!
      jintortle wrote: »
      1 thing Keiran25. Delete current Wizard of Og and grab the new version - I have had a major update in the last day and some minor ones today - If you can ;)

Good thing I hadn't gotten to it yet, quest re-accepted :)

• Options
      imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
      edited July 2013
      Here's my first foundry. Feedback needed :)

"The Bank Heist" NW-DFF41RK2X

15ish minutes of fast-paced adventure! 1-2 players.
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      lorgrius wrote: »
      I am still looking for my 5th review!

The mines of Gubasso
      NW-DN7Z5LHAR
      20ish minutes of goblin bashen fun - Light dungeon crawl action adventure

Always willing to trade a review

Best

Not quite my style, but fun none the less! Also well balanced combat, difficult without being a cake walk either. Mines did feel a bit bare between combats I'll admit. Just a few minor dialogue bugs also at the start I noticed if you haven't already (or a grammer <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poked you haha);

-Sargent
      -Knox is written Nox
      -Not sure it should be Thier.

Good job :)

• Options
      frankishfrankish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      I've got a few reviews already Castle Ryback, and i've just republished an updated version this morning! Have a swing at it if you like!
      Please review and comment on my Foundry quests.
      Defend Castle Ryback - NW-DRO7XJAKE - Fast paced war action.
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      Alright guys gotta call it a night it's almost 3am here, all the multi-quest stories as well as the ones on this page will be attacked with vigor over my coffee and cereal! TTFN!

• Options
      boomba66boomba66 Member Posts: 221 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      keiran25 wrote: »
      Alright guys gotta call it a night it's almost 3am here, all the multi-quest stories as well as the ones on this page will be attacked with vigor over my coffee and cereal! TTFN!

Mine are below. Part three "Northern Justice." is coming soon. Hopefully I get through a few more before summer is over! Could use some feed back. They are story/lore heavy about an hour to play both parts so far.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      lorgriuslorgrius Member Posts: 23 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      By @Lorgrius
      NW-DKCE6OZVH
      30 Minutes or so
      Solo: Challenging
      Duo: Just Right
      Group: Cake
      Combat/Dungeon/Exploration

Looking for any and all feed back!

In Game discription- After Finding a book entitiled "A Day in the Life of a Ranger" you sit down by the campfire to read. Sucked into the book you find yourself reliving her adventures for a day. Chapter 1: Trail of Gnolls

Action/Adventure with light dungeon crawling.

Best and thanks in advance to all the awesome reviewers out there!
      Lorgrius

NW-DKCE6OZVH
      The Mines of Gubasso Daily!
      NW-DN7Z5LHAR
      The Vault of Hargon Daily!
      NW-DP4X6HAEP
    • Options
      thalazar1thalazar1 Member Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      the ruined temple in my sig has meet its 20 plays, but if your still looking for quests to run, more plays won't hurt.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Lost Keep NW-DS1XBAK7D An experiment Daily Foundry
      The Ruined Temple NW-DBHC7MUBL Latest and last one Daily Foundry
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      And I'm back! Ooooo more quests! Ruined Temple I played yesterday, I loved it :) Never seen a map even a little like yours!

• Options
      oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      My quest is no longer in the review pit, but the average play time is down to 14 minutes so I could use some plays to get it back up to over 15. If you're interested, it's a dialogue-driven comedy, info in sig.
      All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
      Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
      Author: @oortexplorer
      Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      jintortle wrote: »

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Oh I am so glad I left that for this morning I wouldn't of appreciated it half as much tired. Adored it! Just some things I noticed, basically all cosmetic;

Quest text could use some polish, leaving the halfling town it just stated "Go to intelligent zombie" etc.
      Few spelling mistakes: Freed elf dialogue, Goddess only has one D and the sentence seems cut off, metaphysical is typed with an extra I instead of Y, I think the word scheme was jumbled somewhere too.

Other than that, the zone lines were a bit hard to see and use, especially once a few companions are trailing along ;)

Regardless that was great fun! The after work cast party, priceless!

• Options
      sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
      edited July 2013
      Draconian Ways sure could use some more plays... Who knows, you might even like it...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
      1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
      2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
      3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
      4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
    • Options
      lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      Ya my signature sais it all, please play mine as I play yours!
      Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      Thanks for the play through - Oh man what I would not give for a Spellchecker in the Beast!

Very Happy you liked I :cool:

• Options
      edited July 2013
      Yay! back in action! Starting my to-do list now :)

• Options
      edited July 2013
      antonkyle wrote: »
      I need plays, Cheers!

Here's what I spotted, if they have been already noted I apologize :)

A Dwarven Rebellion:
      Oh this was fantastic! Ambiance, story, combat, These are the kinds of quests that I play the Foundry for! Two things stuck out to me though, again cosmetic;

In the kings final dialogue, Diamond is misspelt Diomond, and speaking of which, the capital A in Diamondaxe really glares at me (I'm an English graduate so sue me), maybe spilt it with a hyphen? Just a thought!

Into the Underworld:
      Another gorgeous set of maps! Story was great, you couldn't of said it better, simple but effective, which leads me to mention;

-Effect, Effective Affective is not a word *eyetwitch*
      -At the start the dialogue tasked with getting Ice, Water and Earth elements, but in reality it was Earth, Fire and Ice.
      -Your Fire golems seem to be pyrophobic...seeing as the fire that results from the lava they are born from causes them to run around flailing >_>;
      -Shadow of the Domon Lord?
      -Got a dash of clipping under the Brazers in the final room

A Magical Mystery Tour:
      Playing now!

• Options
      antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
      edited July 2013
      keiran25 wrote: »
      A Dwarven Rebellion:
      Oh this was fantastic! Ambiance, story, combat, These are the kinds of quests that I play the Foundry for! Two things stuck out to me though, again cosmetic;

In the kings final dialogue, Diamond is misspelt Diomond, and speaking of which, the capital A in Diamondaxe really glares at me (I'm an English graduate so sue me), maybe spilt it with a hyphen? Just a thought!

Into the Underworld:
      Playing now
      Effect, Effective Affective is not a word *eyetwitch*

A Magical Mystery Tour:
      Next on the list

Thanks for the feedback. I will warn you with A Magical Mystery tour, it was when I first started with foundry, I'm considering pulling it and starting it again. I didn't even use a spell check, I had plans for a four part campaign but I knocked that on the head. May still do the two parts.

Anyway thanks for playing them.

Edit: I've added the changes you suggested in A Dwarven Rebellion, thanks.
    • Options
      edited July 2013
      Hey no stress! I'm enjoying it, I love the subtlety done references and the step to find Frank, that was flawless! :D