Options

New Changes to Rogue.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    knarsistknarsist Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    My stealth is still draining way faster on test than on live, so they might intend to remove it but it doesn't seem as though they have it right.

Post that on the preview shard feedback forum, the devs will see it there.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    knarsist wrote: »
    Post that on the preview shard feedback forum, the devs will see it there.

I posted it in the thread where they detailed the new changes.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . . Please keep feedback pertinent to the forums for the state of the game which is concerns. Posting about test server issues and patch notes in the live forums is not acceptable. This only causes confusion and makes it so your feedback will either be misinterpreted or overlooked all-together by the devs looking for test feedback.

Test Forum to post Test Server Rouge Stuff in: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1211

. . . . . . I am closing this now to prevent further dissent of confusing posts as this thread is now getting out-dated. Please feel free to post in or start a new thread in this forum on current live issues. If your feedback has to do with test server details, please use the forum linked above instead. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.