What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would love for you to take a look at mine when/if time permits. :)

Info is in my sig, thanks!
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I want to be a video star!

Nightmare on Market Street by @lovepeas
    Short Code: NW-DHF54C3EV

Love for you to add me to the list. :)
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Just to let people know, I am indeed still here haha. Trying to get stuff irl done and then dedicating time with the channel. But, this is all due an update soon to which I hope I will be able to squeeze in a few more Neverwinter Quests this week!

Thanking you all for your patience x

Love the Baldur's Gate ones ^^
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just to let people know, I am indeed still here haha. Trying to get stuff irl done and then dedicating time with the channel. But, this is all due an update soon to which I hope I will be able to squeeze in a few more Neverwinter Quests this week!

Thanking you all for your patience x

I'm glad Puzzleworth didn't give in to Foxy Megan. I remember how you were commenting what would've happened if Puzzleworth did... with a tinge of horror in your speech. :)
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Would love for you to take a look at mine when/if time permits. :)

Info is in my sig, thanks!

Off course, if you are posting your quest in this thread I will get to it. I kinda have a back log at the moment which I am inching my way through. But i will get to it as quickly as I can. Looking for work irl at the moment so I am trying to get in what time I can in some Neverwinter Foundry loving.
    lovepeas wrote: »
    I want to be a video star!

Nightmare on Market Street by @lovepeas
    Short Code: NW-DHF54C3EV

Love for you to add me to the list. :)

Peas, it will be my absolute pleasure!
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    Love the Baldur's Gate ones ^^

I am glad! I love Baldur's Gate with a passion!
    lonnehart wrote: »
    I'm glad Puzzleworth didn't give in to Foxy Megan. I remember how you were commenting what would've happened if Puzzleworth did... with a tinge of horror in your speech. :)

Foxy Megan... was a shock to the senses. I am still conflicted by that!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Off course, if you are posting your quest in this thread I will get to it. I kinda have a back log at the moment which I am inching my way through. But i will get to it as quickly as I can. Looking for work irl at the moment so I am trying to get in what time I can in some Neverwinter Foundry loving.

NP at all. :) Thanks for adding me to your list. :D
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Take your time, man. RL obligations come first, then play. :p Good luck with the hunt!
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Right! Phew! Bloody hell its a hot day in the UK today. Although my feet are red raw from all the job hunting I have been going on my loins are indeed aching to get some quests done.

Firstly, I have finally updated the main page with the quests I had done but had not put on there (because I am all kinds of wicked) and I have free time right now to which I am hoping to knock a good few quests out of the ball park. So, expect to see the channel updated later tonight.

Talk to you all soon.

Tsu
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Right! We are 3 quests done for today which was a fun time for me. I have done Don't "Count" On It, Save the Princess! and Book of the dead which marks the official start of Season 2. I am pretty much picking up quests from Season 2 and just knocking them out the ball park. Booya! So expect Season 2 to dwindle quite quickly as I swiftly catch up!
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Right! We are 3 quests done for today which was a fun time for me. I have done Don't "Count" On It, Save the Princess! and Book of the dead which marks the official start of Season 2. I am pretty much picking up quests from Season 2 and just knocking them out the ball park. Booya! So expect Season 2 to dwindle quite quickly as I swiftly catch up!

Sent you a PM tsumoro, and i'll stay tuned to watch those quests tomorrow/or in a short while.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's an absolute pleasure to watch your play-throughs, Tsumoro. I'd offer my own quest for this (details in my signature), but I can see you have quite a bit on your plate as it is. (Besides, I don't have information up yet for video reviewers on how to pronounce names, etc.)

Keep up the brilliant work.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    It's an absolute pleasure to watch your play-throughs, Tsumoro. I'd offer my own quest for this (details in my signature), but I can see you have quite a bit on your plate as it is. (Besides, I don't have information up yet for video reviewers on how to pronounce names, etc.)

Keep up the brilliant work.

Doesn't matter how much I go on, I literally make a note of every quest from every poster in my thread and I put them in my little trusty notepad irl ready to undertake once I get there. So, consider yourself added :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You could add Part 3 to the Brethren campaign if you want. :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Your fighting music should be added to the Foundry.
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited July 2013
    Please add part three "Devils in the Details" to the City in Conflict Campaign if you get a chance.
  • Options
    savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Tsumoro - please scratch my puzzling abyss entrance quest and add "Rose of Immortality" instead.
    Thanks so kindly,

Savai,
  • Options
    delrachniddelrachnid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    Tsumoro,

Would love to see you play through mine. Revenge of the Fallen. Searchable by nickname delrachnid :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    My apologies that I have not been on top of the forums as of late. But, I am hoping that this exciting bit of news makes up a little bit....

Next Wednesday 24th July 2013 at 6pm EST (So late for me, early for her) I shall be on a live stream at twitch.tv/Zovya to where her and I will be playing through the quests together. Now, most of the speaking roles will be myself, apart from if there are some nice female roles Zovya wishes to do (I am going to make her do all the red head ones, hubba hubba).

In short I invite you all to list any and all submissions you might have that are not already yet stated in this thread (I have a list) and you are welcome to take part and join in on the stream.

if you miss the stream, that is fine the quest videos will be broken down and documented on my usual YouTube channel.

Looking forward to you all being there if you can make it :)

Tsumoro
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    delrachnid wrote: »
    Tsumoro,

Would love to see you play through mine. Revenge of the Fallen. Searchable by nickname delrachnid :)

Lemme guess... Foxy Megan is somewhere in there? >:-D
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Oh ill be doing the whole campaign, so basically from start to finish :)

Would you mind to change this:

[*]Sourcreamking
    - A Tale of Two Cities - When All is Said and Done

To this:

[*]Sourcreamking
    - A Tale of Two Cities - All 4 quests?

- - -

Would make me feel SO much better :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    avistar001avistar001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for your support of Foundries :) I appreciate the work that goes into a project like this. This is no small task indeed!
    I am not sure mine is worth your time, but I did want to chime in and just say thank you.

~Avi~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copy/Paste Short Code: NW-DDKQRRF9P
    Member:
    Scribes' Enclave: Volunteer Foundry Reviewers and Tutors
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, as avistar said. Really good work :) I'd wage it's more work than actually making foundries, without a doubt.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    remorselordremorselord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am not sure if you run story quests only or not, but if you do arena style quests as well give mine a try. The Crucible Challenge. Thanks.
  • Options
    yipykayeyipykaye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hey tsumoro

Thanks to the spruiking of the twitch stream that yourself and Zovya will be doing I found out about your reviews. I am impressed with the effort that you are putting in. Well Done. I will definetly be checking out your channel now.
    My quests are in my signature if you would like to add them to season two. I also have a third that is almost ready to release. Should be tomorrow actually. Thanks
    "A Time Long Forgotten"
    Whispers in the Forest NW-DPJGEXZJ8 - Daily
    A Salty Sailor's Brew NW-DMOZP625S - Daily
    Bonds of a Brother NW-DCP9XPZHI - Daily
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Would you mind to change this:

[*]Sourcreamking
    - A Tale of Two Cities - When All is Said and Done

To this:

[*]Sourcreamking
    - A Tale of Two Cities - All 4 quests?

- - -

Would make me feel SO much better :)

Thank you! But "look at the picture" is really a reference to my signature image, not the name of the quest ;)

Watched your three part vid of Zovyas "Pirate City" last night... Awsome! I was giggling through all three parts. Nice work! And to Zovya: Brilliant, beautiful quest! Absolutely breathtaking!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you! But "look at the picture" is really a reference to my signature image, not the name of the quest ;)

Watched your three part vid of Zovyas "Pirate City" last night... Awsome! I was giggling through all three parts. Nice work! And to Zovya: Brilliant, beautiful quest! Absolutely breathtaking!

Oh! Haha well that was rather silly of me. But, I think I shall keep it for comedic effect! Hopefully we shall get some of your quests done this Wednesday :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'd like to add that I finished part 2 of my campaign (dont have sig updated yet!)

Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit - NW-DESQ9HQAZ
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Part 3 of the Brethren Campaign: Trials of Five :3

Edit: Just noticed Zovya's post, nevermind :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    alaerickalaerick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    This is great! I'd like to have you do the first installment of an epic campaign. It's a new quest with great feedback so far. I hope you enjoy.

Details in the signature.
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you're ever up for a 3-4 hour jumping puzzle, mine is in my sig. For any video you'd probably have to show only highlights, lol. That is, if you ever get a chance to look at it. :) Since it's so long I completely understand if you don't!

Aside from that, I've enjoyed some of your videos so far. Especially zovya's pirate theme quests.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD