What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Wow! Thank you so much for the playthrough! Glad you enjoyed it. I noticed that the music in certain places is now working...but it seems to have disappeared in the first part of the sewers. I am soon to start working on the tunnels to get them looking good, but I really want to focus on the next part of the story, as it get's a lot more in depth.

Also, you did miss one group of captives in the tunnels. It's ok though, they are kind of off the beaten path, and for some reason, the bubble on the map isn't showing up for them anymore.

Still, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for catching the mistakes you did!

Oh, one last thing, you have the closest pronunciation yet for Cevon. The o needs to be dragged out a little more, like in the word on. But most people want to pronounce it like Kevin...so...great job!!!
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • Options
    katah1969katah1969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    Been watching some of your reviews and I really like your play style and the videos are entertaining. If you find you are short on quests to review, mine is below. Thanks!

Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten
    NW-DNRBBXZK3
  • Options
    maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, if you could play my quest and give a commentary, that would be awesome! Always wondered what people think when playing my quest, and your videos look interesting

The Lost City
    NW-DMFGWPBN3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to go ahead and withdraw the review request, mostly because I'm not particularly happy with the quality of my first quest anymore. Going to take lessons learned and take it into the next quest I'm working on (and maybe go back at some point and make a 2.0 improved version of this first one). Mostly happy with the dialogue, but everything else is sort of subpar.

If you feel like playing/reviewing it anyways, no worries. I'd be fine with that, I'm just not very proud of it right now. :)
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited June 2013
    Would love for you to take a look at my stuff. Names and Codes in my sig.
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Thank you for the heads up, I received it through and you are on my goodies list hehe. I am now in a position to work my way through things.

Speaking of which, I have just done Dirty Politics by Shorlong if people wish to see :)

I should also note Mage Masher and the 2nd part of The Three Dials I was not able to find. I assume they have been taken down for additional work. If the authors could let me know when they are back up again :)

Thank you all

Well I tend to keep mine up, while publishing for an update. (The last one I've mad for Riddles should be up by now, just made the final area more custom than the prebuilt one.
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the heads up, I received it through and you are on my goodies list hehe. I am now in a position to work my way through things.

Speaking of which, I have just done Dirty Politics by Shorlong if people wish to see :)

I should also note Mage Masher and the 2nd part of The Three Dials I was not able to find. I assume they have been taken down for additional work. If the authors could let me know when they are back up again :)

Thank you all

Dang, did I miss my opportunity? The Foundry had unpublished everything yesterday. My quest sat in queue for 25 minutes before I sent in a ticket to force it through publishing. It finally got republished after about 45 minutes later. It should be in the catalog again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    caustic8 wrote: »
    Thanks for offering to do this. I'm planning to use your list to try out some Foundry quests I've missed. If you ever find time after all the quests on your plate, please give mine a run. I've heard it's too difficult for 60s and too easy for low levels so any comments either way are appreciated. Thanks.

A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF

Easy or Hard I honestly don't mind, If I die.. I die haha. So I shall give it a whirl and let you know how it goes :)
    shorlong wrote: »
    Wow! Thank you so much for the playthrough! Glad you enjoyed it. I noticed that the music in certain places is now working...but it seems to have disappeared in the first part of the sewers. I am soon to start working on the tunnels to get them looking good, but I really want to focus on the next part of the story, as it get's a lot more in depth.

Also, you did miss one group of captives in the tunnels. It's ok though, they are kind of off the beaten path, and for some reason, the bubble on the map isn't showing up for them anymore.

Still, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for catching the mistakes you did!

Oh, one last thing, you have the closest pronunciation yet for Cevon. The o needs to be dragged out a little more, like in the word on. But most people want to pronounce it like Kevin...so...great job!!!

it was a fun quest mate, looking forward to the next one. Be sure to keep me posted!
    katah1969 wrote: »
    Been watching some of your reviews and I really like your play style and the videos are entertaining. If you find you are short on quests to review, mine is below. Thanks!

Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten
    NW-DNRBBXZK3

You have made my list my friend, I promise to get to it as quickly as I can hehe.
    maerwin wrote: »
    Hello, if you could play my quest and give a commentary, that would be awesome! Always wondered what people think when playing my quest, and your videos look interesting

The Lost City
    NW-DMFGWPBN3

Of course! I am always taking in quest requests <3
    delthanin wrote: »
    I'm going to go ahead and withdraw the review request, mostly because I'm not particularly happy with the quality of my first quest anymore. Going to take lessons learned and take it into the next quest I'm working on (and maybe go back at some point and make a 2.0 improved version of this first one). Mostly happy with the dialogue, but everything else is sort of subpar.

If you feel like playing/reviewing it anyways, no worries. I'd be fine with that, I'm just not very proud of it right now. :)

you do not get off that easily me ol' mucker haha! In honest I would like to do both, the one present, then replay again once you bring it to 2.0 so I can compare. Much like how I did Visigoths quest who like RAMMED his 2.0 with tonnes of new content. Was a blast!
    celantra wrote: »
    Would love for you to take a look at my stuff. Names and Codes in my sig.

And your wish shall be fulfilled! I promise I will try and get to it as quickly as I can hehe.
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    Well I tend to keep mine up, while publishing for an update. (The last one I've mad for Riddles should be up by now, just made the final area more custom than the prebuilt one.

Cool beans, I shall be looking forward to it! I am really enjoying all these requests I am getting at the moment! Keep them coming everyone!
    anrix2 wrote: »
    Dang, did I miss my opportunity? The Foundry had unpublished everything yesterday. My quest sat in queue for 25 minutes before I sent in a ticket to force it through publishing. It finally got republished after about 45 minutes later. It should be in the catalog again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Nope, you didn't miss out mate. The main reason why the front page hasn't been updated with new requests is purely because I wanted to keep a handle on who asked first and obviously give them their due. So, although it was initially missed, it will be done. So, you will not miss out. I promise you! x
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have just added the Foundry Quest "Mage Masher" to my Youtube listings. I should also say, that the video has a bit of a delay on the rendering as it's just gone up. So, you can watch it 480p right now or wait a while for the 720p x

Talk to you all soon everyone x
  • Options
    varnavarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to see you play through my mission "A Clash of Wills" (NW-DQ8I5BZSF)

It's tough to get people to actually try it and I'm dying for some feedback.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have just added the Foundry Quest "Mage Masher" to my Youtube listings. I should also say, that the video has a bit of a delay on the rendering as it's just gone up. So, you can watch it 480p right now or wait a while for the 720p x

Talk to you all soon everyone x

Hey Tsumoro, Just as I feared, you got the aggro through the wall issue with the companions. I tried to mitigate it as much as possible with extra invisible walls, but for some reason even the extra invisible walls don't seem to work. You can killme, to deaggro, but then you'll take an injury. Sorry it didn't work out, if you ever get a chance to replay it, please do so, you don't need to record it, but I think you are going to really enjoy what is at the end.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey Tsumoro, Just as I feared, you got the aggro through the wall issue with the companions. I tried to mitigate it as much as possible with extra invisible walls, but for some reason even the extra invisible walls don't seem to work. You can killme, to deaggro, but then you'll take an injury. Sorry it didn't work out, if you ever get a chance to replay it, please do so, you don't need to record it, but I think you are going to really enjoy what is at the end.

Ah no I would like to replay and record it. I am not familiar with the issue you mentioned though. Would you be able to give me a bit more so I know what is causing it so I can prevent it?

Thanking you x

Also, no idea why I got bloody stuck behind a door haha.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    AOE attacks and auras will hit, and therefore aggro, mobs through walls in this game. Doesn't matter if you have 10 walls, if they're in range of the attack, it will hit them. On the plus side, this is a good method for killing a mob stuck in a wall.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately, the aggroing is a huge inconsistency. It really only happens in three places. You've experienced two of them, the third one is in between the diviner's room and the evocator's room. I've tried to reposition encounters in the rooms, but the human interior is so tightly packed I can never set them up correctly. The issue randomly occurs in the live quest, and rarely happens in the foundry, which is why I think it has to do with certain companion abilities, like the AoE and auras Zovya mentioned. Pulling the mobs back from the doors helps.

It bothers me that after all the effort I put into the quest it becomes unstable in live, and all of it is beyond my control. Once the foundry comes back, I will try some more repositioning and republish under version 1.6. I'll let you know when that is, so you don't waste your time and potentially getting stuck again.

• Options
    savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey Tsumoro!
    REALLY enjoy your channel, something I've been really involved in for a while now.
    I have a question though, how is it you somehow over-looked my quest? *sad face*
    Thanks for everything you do! It's great!

Savai, <3
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately, the aggroing is a huge inconsistency. It really only happens in three places. You've experienced two of them, the third one is in between the diviner's room and the evocator's room. I've tried to reposition encounters in the rooms, but the human interior is so tightly packed I can never set them up correctly. The issue randomly occurs in the live quest, and rarely happens in the foundry, which is why I think it has to do with certain companion abilities, like the AoE and auras Zovya mentioned. Pulling the mobs back from the doors helps.

It bothers me that after all the effort I put into the quest it becomes unstable in live, and all of it is beyond my control. Once the foundry comes back, I will try some more repositioning and republish under version 1.6. I'll let you know when that is, so you don't waste your time and potentially getting stuck again.

Its okay mate, I don't hold it against ya haha. I think what I shall do, once I cleared my first list I shall revisit your quest BUT what I'll do is actually dismiss the companion for the duration to see whether or not that prevents it from happening. Hopefully, I should be able to get a complete run then as I liked what I played a lot.
    savaikun wrote: »
    Hey Tsumoro!
    REALLY enjoy your channel, something I've been really involved in for a while now.
    I have a question though, how is it you somehow over-looked my quest? *sad face*
    Thanks for everything you do! It's great!

Savai, <3

Haha Savai, my apologies if you felt you were being missed out on. I can only assure you that its not the case. I will not leave anyone out, I have it all written down in my jotter ready and I am just working my way down the list :) x
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And after a brief break (the other half was over the weekend) I am back with another Foundry mission ticked off the list. This time its The Vaalyr Prophecy - Prologue: Misty Hollow. Hope you enjoy <3

Tsumoro x
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey tsumoro! Don't want my campaign on your list? Would be cool if you did a video. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Tsumoro, Any luck on the job front? I still think you have a future as a professional game commentator.
    Dz
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey tsumoro! Don't want my campaign on your list? Would be cool if you did a video. :)

Your quest is actually on my list I just checked. The list being my irl list I have written down as I wanted to do the quests on the Op list first hehe. But, what I might do is start the season 2 listings so people can see that they are indeed on there :)
    dzogen wrote: »
    Hey Tsumoro, Any luck on the job front? I still think you have a future as a professional game commentator.
    Dz

Alas, not yet. I had some ID issues. Mainly, lost my birth cert and my pass port expired. So this week has been more to do with getting that sorted. Still at work at the moment, as working out my notice I am 'hoping' I can move swiftly into another job in the interim. But, heck if the chance came to do what I do as a living, i'd take it.. with both my talons i'd grasp it tight haha.
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Your quest is actually on my list I just checked. The list being my irl list I have written down as I wanted to do the quests on the Op list first hehe. But, what I might do is start the season 2 listings so people can see that they are indeed on there :)

Cool! Feel free to do the entire campaign if you're up to it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Dz

Agreed. I would almost pay to watch your videos.
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe he can try Youtube's Partnership program? You know... if he gets enough views he gets paid? I only heard of the program when Stuart Ashens mentioned it in one of his Popstation videos... the Wii knockoff called the WLL or something...

And I don't have any idea how it works anyway. It's not available where I'm at. :(
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Add to season 2. The Assassin Chronicles - Chapter 2: Pirate City

Should be ready within the week. Assuming the foundry is back online tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay, a new quest is on the listings, now complete which is ORCUS UNLEASHED!

Also, I thank you all for your kind words, I also thank you doubly for all your submissions. Keeps the gremlins from invading this mans trouble mind.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay, a new quest is on the listings, now complete which is ORCUS UNLEASHED!

Also, I thank you all for your kind words, I also thank you doubly for all your submissions. Keeps the gremlins from invading this mans trouble mind.

You are a beast for attempting to solo ORCUS UNLEASHED it gets pretty crazy after that objective you couldn't activate, alas, sorry to see you had another quest bug out on you.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    You are a beast for attempting to solo ORCUS UNLEASHED it gets pretty crazy after that objective you couldn't activate, alas, sorry to see you had another quest bug out on you.

I honestly think I could of done it, I would of died a few more times most likely but I was equipped to do the mission haha. Quests bug alas, that's the nature of the game alas. But, I shall 'attempt' to re-do the quest at a later date once the all clear has been given.

It took a while to get to the position I was in with the map, so I didn't want to repeat and have it bug out again >.< But, at least the video shows where I had trouble and hopefully allows a swift remedy!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I appreciate the ability to watch someone play my Foundry quest. Even though you weren't able to complete it, I saw where it glitched out and I've released Mage Masher 1.6.0. This version should have no issues with doors, except for the one you got stuck behind, that is a preset animation, I can't control the way it opens. Just run for your life away from the door next time you open it, if all else fails /stuck might save you :p

Feel free to add Mage Masher to the bottom of your queue.

• Options
    nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for giving mey quest a whirl Tsumoro! I apologize, whole-heartedly for that bug. Apparently, everything was working fine until the foundry servers went down. It lowered the Y axis on my invisible interactable into a trap on the other side of that invisible wall. you can complete it, but it involved jumping on the torch near the Hostess and jumping over the invis wall. Then falling into a trap to her right and talking to the object. I would have fixed it in a jiffy, but we are locked out of the foundry editor.

BTW, nice job soloing it as far as you have. You're a pro TR! The difficulty ramps up quite severely after you talk to the Hostess, so you may have save some gold on kits, lol. I'll be fixing this issue asap, once the servers are fixed.

Thanks again.

PS you know I have a solo quest too=P
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • Options
    nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edit: Foundry is back up and issue resolved! Woot!

Btw, you commentary is priceless! You had me laughing up a storm!
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.