test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Tonight!

At 6pm EST/ 11pm GMT Live stream of those delightful Foundry Quests at Twitch.tv/Zovya

Be there and have a jolly good time!

There is an apparent give-away too!
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Thank you to everyone that watched our stream tonight. It was mighty kind of you and we both equally enjoyed your company! Same thing again next week :)
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was a lot of fun watching you two!
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Thank you to everyone that watched our stream tonight. It was mighty kind of you and we both equally enjoyed your company! Same thing again next week :)

I look forward to next week! :3
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Great work you two, I'll try to rally the horde to the next week!
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    ettricettric Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For your consideration:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?403831-Bardstown-vs-The-Nashers-NW-DF3DRS37V

Bardstown vs The Nashers by @ettric
    Short Code: NW-DOCQF7DOH
    Added Wolves, Bears, & Boars
    Added lots of details to the Keep
    #Combat #Forest #Short #Easy
    Mission Type: Combat
    Average Duration: ~20M
    Amount of Combat: 18 Required, (50 total Encounters on map)
    Starts at: City Gates (Bardstown is north or Neverwinter)
    Mission Summary:
    Bardstown is a small village along the Forest Road between Neverwinter and Luskan.

The Nashers have moved into the area and are trying to takeover Bardstown. The residents have had enough and are fighting back against The Nashers. The Baillie has assembled the citizen militia, but needs you to lead them in defense of Bardstown. Next, free the hostage from the Nasher Camp south-east of town. Then rush to another group defensive battle at the Dwarven Keep, followed by a quick counter-attack on the old Orc Fort.
    Author tips/hints:
    This quest takes place all on one map, so you can ride your mount. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions. I hope to make Bardstown a continuing storyline.
  • Options
    ruinbaneruinbane Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello Tsumoro, if you like check my quest I m very grateful to you.

Campaign Name: Tales of Neverwinter "NWS-DNWD6EZLY"
    Adventure Name: Witch of the North "NW-D16VFU8TQ"
    Campaign: Tales of Neverwinter "NWS-DNWD6EZLY"
    Adventure: The Witch of the North "NW-D16VFU8TQ"

Link: The Witch of the North
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you again to everyone that watched the stream and I hope all those who received a unique item courtesy of the development team has PM'ed Zovya so she pass you a code to claim.

Presently at this moment in time I am 'trying' to get the videos from that day live on to my channel, alas Twitch is being very difficult. When I try and upload these videos the screen goes dark as if it's trying to bring up the prompt box in order for me to input the video information to commence the transfer but nothing comes up. So essentially I get stuck with a blank screen and nothing prompting me to 'okay' the upload.

If this is a bug or not I do not know, I have tried however to do this through three different browsers, chrome, firefox and good old IE but to no avail. So, I am trying to get that freaking sorted!

What I may do in the mean time as I try and wrangle the fix of that with the twitch staff is upload some random quests not presently on my listing and drag Zovya along to do it. Mainly for the fun and for the means to obtain some of those delicious boxes that have come with today's event.

Catch you in game and remember, streaming again next Wednesday! Spread the word!
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Thank you again to everyone that watched the stream and I hope all those who received a unique item courtesy of the development team has PM'ed Zovya so she pass you a code to claim.

Presently at this moment in time I am 'trying' to get the videos from that day live on to my channel, alas Twitch is being very difficult. When I try and upload these videos the screen goes dark as if it's trying to bring up the prompt box in order for me to input the video information to commence the transfer but nothing comes up. So essentially I get stuck with a blank screen and nothing prompting me to 'okay' the upload.

If this is a bug or not I do not know, I have tried however to do this through three different browsers, chrome, firefox and good old IE but to no avail. So, I am trying to get that freaking sorted!

What I may do in the mean time as I try and wrangle the fix of that with the twitch staff is upload some random quests not presently on my listing and drag Zovya along to do it. Mainly for the fun and for the means to obtain some of those delicious boxes that have come with today's event.

Catch you in game and remember, streaming again next Wednesday! Spread the word!

Try to capture/download the vids from Twitch and re-encode them before upping to youtube.
    Guess that would do the trick! Looking forward to see you guys running "Bored of the Rings" :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hope you manage to solve it Tsu, best of luck :) (Since I have no clue how any of that work ^^)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is well and no matter where you are, you are enjoying a little bit of sunshine.
    I am really here to remind you that on the 31st July, Wednesday at 6pm EST / 11pm GMT we will be doing another Foundry Stream at twitch.tv/Zovya and you are all invited.

If an incentive is ever needed we will be giving away a Knight of the Feywild Pack which is worth $60!! So, remember, you gotta be in it... to win it! The Stream that is :)

Tsumoro (also, no luck on the stream to Youtube business. Seems like an issue with twitch at the moment. Once it's remedied they will be back logged on my channel)

Tally Hoo
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is well and no matter where you are, you are enjoying a little bit of sunshine.
    I am really here to remind you that on the 31st July, Wednesday at 6pm EST / 11pm GMT we will be doing another Foundry Stream at twitch.tv/Zovya and you are all invited.

If an incentive is ever needed we will be giving away a Knight of the Feywild Pack which is worth $60!! So, remember, you gotta be in it... to win it! The Stream that is :)

Tsumoro (also, no luck on the stream to Youtube business. Seems like an issue with twitch at the moment. Once it's remedied they will be back logged on my channel)

Tally Hoo

Ooooh! Epic prizes AND mid-week entertainment... Me loves it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Individual quests:
  • Options
    pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I would love for you to check out my quests sometime. :) The shortcodes are in my signature.

Synopsis: A man's daughter has come down with a mysterious illness. He found a rather mad alchemist to help him cure her. In the process of doing so there is an accident at the labs. You have to help the alchemist set things right at the lab and cure the sick little girl.
    Average duration: 30 min
    Mission Type: Story/Combat

I know that you have quite a few backed up so I understand if you can't get around to it. I just wanted to put it out there. :) I am looking forward to checking out your live stream, if I can ever get out of working on Wednesdays that is. ;)
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Better get twitch to fix their problem. ;) Did you ditch the rest of my campaign after being subjected to the inbred cripple?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Individual quests:
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I've only seen my Campaign played on a stream once and it was brief and in the early states. I'd love to get some real-time feedback like you do on your streams. So, if you have the time, do please check out The Dweomerkeepers (not the spotlight act I, as it is old). Link is in my signature. The first three missions available are all now in their "live" state, and have been vastly changed/improved/updated since Alpha/Beta and even since Act I was spotlit.

. . . . . Keep in mind, the Campaign is dialog heavy with a lot of optional lore through out but also has plenty of combat. It is also fair to note, this is actually part of an adventure I had planned years ago for my Players in my PnP Campaign, but their actions lead them down another path and this story never got told to them.

. . . . . I plan on having a total of 8 mission in this Campaign by the time I wrap it up, but want to make sure each one fits in with the current timeline Neverwinter is in, so this is why I have the following acts on hold, until I finish getting my mage to experience all the zones in Neverwinter, to properly fit the rest of the Acts into various Zones players will travel to while leveling up.

Many Thanks!
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would like if you have time to check out my quests (there are in my signature)

Reason i am asking is because i don't know how long im gonna have these up for since i have no more room for quests, the first quest to get deleted when i need it will be the danger room one since it was a test dungeon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    Would like if you have time to check out my quests (there are in my signature)

Reason i am asking is because i don't know how long im gonna have these up for since i have no more room for quests, the first quest to get deleted when i need it will be the danger room one since it was a test dungeon
    You can buy more slots, I do believe, with Astral Diamonds.

Looking now, I don't see how anymore. I thought it was on the main foundry screen. Hmm, I'l have to inquire on this and get back to you tomorrow. (edit - Might have to fill up all your slots first? edit= nope, tried that) Not sure anymore. Strange! It might all now be achievement related.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    first time i heard of that, i didn't know u can buy more and the foundry menu doesn't say anything about that

edit. thanx, yeah my slots are all filled up now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Right me'hearties Garrrrr it's time to answer some questions which I have in the back log. But first, allow me to remind everyone that we have the Twitch Stream tonight, 6pm EST and 11pm GMT (goodness I shall be tired!). Stream is available at twitch.tv/Zovya so be there.. or be square! Not a cube, but an actual square, we are getting medieval on the 2D!

Firstly a quick update about me. Not much has happened on the channel for a few days, mainly because irl has been a little busy. This has involved me going for job interviews and the like as I still need a job (c'mon man, don't make me beg) so I do apologize for the radio silence. This will change most likely after today now I am a bit clear on what I can and can't get done.

Right! Let's get them questions answered!

@cipher9nemo

I have added your quest to my listing, it is too long a quest for us to be able to stream but it is something I can play in my own time and put it up on my channel. So, you will see your quest (when I get to it) on my channel rather than the live stream.

@ettric, @pris23, @jedite2012 & @ruinbane - Your quest has also been added to my listings. Thank you for submitting them to me x x (lots of kisses).

@lolsorhand - I was trying very very hard to resolve the matter with twitch.tv directly. I have been trying a few days now and I have not received a response. This is something that has been a bit disappointing to be honest and I feel it is a bug/flaw on their side which prevents me from taking the stream. I have even had the gracious and doubly delicious Zovya link my youtube account through her twitch to see if it would work in that regards but to no avail.

This will most likely lead to me manually downloading the videos from twich and then adding them to my channel. All future stream content (for myself) will involve me frapsing the stream and then manually adding it that way. A LARGE pain in the groin but I do what I must. But thank you for your support mate x

@zebular I would love to play through your whole campaign. I am not deterred by dialog heavy content, some of my videos can go beyond 2-3 hours a quest. Typically if the average quest time is 40 mins, you can pretty much guarantee it will take me an hour plus as I read aloud everything. This is something I will discuss with Zovya though, because the twitch channel is something that we want to give everyone an equal chance, so, we may play through the first quest live, but then the follow up quests would be through my channel and either would be myself soloing or Zovya tagging along, singing a song, bobbing along (you know, that old bed <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and broomsticks film).

@jedite2012, @zebular - With regards to the quest slot issue and it is 'kinda' an issue is that it is within your best interests to KEEP all your quests on the foundry live. Make a new account (as it's free to do so) and level up a toon to the foundry point (would take you an hour or so maybe). Then you get a whole brand new 10 slots.

Ideally I would like to see quest slots increased, mainly because I would love to see people run whole DnD campaigns which span acts and chapters and not be limited in any many. I do not believe that slots should be 'bought' as you are creating content for Neverwinter and I feel its a little bit cheeky to charge someone to make content for your game. My opinion mind you, but I would rather have it so you earned more slots by quest success or something like that, give motivation for people to improve on their already made content. Not a soap box by any means shape or form it's just I would rather spend my zen on the cosmetic stuff.

@sourcreamking - I can assure you my friend that your campaign has not been ditched. However, I believe our live streaming stance is to give everyone a chance to be featured. Once I have things figured out with twitch and my channel I will manually play your campaign and upload to my channel to be viewed. It will either be on my own (most likely) or with Zovya.

Ideally I want to be in a position where I can get through one quest a day for the channel, I want to keep growing my audience for foundry content and plug Neverwinter best I can.

So my delightful chum! Don't panic hehehe nothing will be missed, for I am an elephant and I never forget... or forgive...

Right! That was a lot of questions, I am happy to answer more and more questions I am also very keen to take on more and more quests. Make me WORK for it people! I promise to try and get content up on the channel on a regular basis.

Oh! Before I forget, this is important! Zovya as you know her has had the Dungeon Masters Twitch stream for some time. Those who previously watched might of done so when it was on a Saturday. This basically means that Zovya might have featured some people quests before through that stream. As such she has confirmed to me she would not double feature those quests. So, basically what will happen is those quests will not be 'live' but will be me playing and enjoying them! Yay!

Anyhow, I have rambled enough. Talk to you soon my lovelies x (TONIGHT!!! -wags finger-)

Tsu

Edit: I will be also changing the front page to make it look better and more accessible. This will take some time as it hosts a lot of content.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    You can buy more slots, I do believe, with Astral Diamonds.

You sure on that Zeb?

I've scoured the Zen Store for that option, if it is there it is very well hidden.

I believe that in STO you can buy more foundry slots with AD, but wasn't aware that had been implemented here yet, even though it has been assumed we will see it at some point.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You sure on that Zeb?

I've scoured the Zen Store for that option, if it is there it is very well hidden.

Please read the rest of my post that you didn't quote. Thanks!

I believe that in STO you can buy more foundry slots with AD, but wasn't aware that had been implemented here yet, even though it has been assumed we will see it at some point.

All The Best

Indeed it was, for I remember buying slots in Alpha. I never looked again until as I posted above. So, it got removed/changed/disabled/something sometime between Alpha and ???. In any case, I am going to inquire what happened to this feature. I'll try and get an answer ushered into the Extended FAQ on the general forums as soon as I can.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Fun times!, Also Minsc wishes this thread be more visible. Boo agreed.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Tsumoro, I'm 98% sure it was one of your video's that brought me to Neverwinter to begin with so I'd like to thank you for that. I had never even considered there being an mmo with something like the foundry before and spent much of my time just running pvp in other games. Now it's like 60% foundry playing & making and 40% PVP. That's a pretty big change.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Indeed it was, for I remember buying slots in Alpha. I never looked again until as I posted above. So, it got removed/changed/disabled/something sometime between Alpha and ???. In any case, I am going to inquire what happened to this feature. I'll try and get an answer ushered into the Extended FAQ on the general forums as soon as I can.

Right, the purchase slots options was available right up till the release of open beta, where they disappeared. We've had members make it up to the rank of "Moonstar" (not to be confused with alpha tester status) and no hints of achievements granting any more slots so far.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Yes please that would be wonderful. Ideally what I would 'personally' like to see is either the additional slots purchased for AD or, for the committed foundry authors to receive additional slots through foundry related achievements.

If you hear anymore be sure to let us know :)
    zovya wrote: »
    Right, the purchase slots options was available right up till the release of open beta, where they disappeared. We've had members make it up to the rank of "Moonstar" (not to be confused with alpha tester status) and no hints of achievements granting any more slots so far.

I didn't get to play in closed beta sadly, so this was all missed by my little self :( but, it would be nice to see more slots. Seems a bit silly to make a whole new account in order to increase your quest slots. I imagine it was most likely taken away as a form of quality control?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    antonkyle wrote: »
    Hi Tsumoro, I'm 98% sure it was one of your video's that brought me to Neverwinter to begin with so I'd like to thank you for that. I had never even considered there being an mmo with something like the foundry before and spent much of my time just running pvp in other games. Now it's like 60% foundry playing & making and 40% PVP. That's a pretty big change.

If it was one of my videos then that is excellent! Most of us are vagabonds, travelling to one MMO to another, consuming the battlefield of content trying to find a fixed home to rest our feet and admire our trophies. The foundry, for me keeps me invested, in the creation process and in the content process. With so much content being made by the community I can always ensure I do something new and enjoyable rather than repeating content just for those extra nuggets of gear score to be notched to my belt.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I got one or two games because of your vids as well :) (Though I keep my time invested in NW, Like the game and the foundry.)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Good game so far, i love the foundry too, hope they don't screw it up like they did with CO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good times, love what you're doing for the community. I'd like to be added to the queue if you don't mind. :)

Crystal Relics campaign NWS-DMXNCNAVJ. The first quest is pretty short and straightforward. The second one is a lot less typical, with several branching paths as to how the final goal can be accomplished.

Thanks, and keep on keeping on! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanking you to everyone that caught the stream last night, was good to be able to chat with everyone. Your support means a lot to us. I have also updated my channel with the videos from last night and the prior Wednesday (finally). Updates will be made to the front page of this thread after I have finished my quest off hehe.

Love you all.