test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue PvP Stream and Info/Guide (attempt atleast)

123457»

Comments

• xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was wondering where you put your ability scores, I may have missed it on the guide. Does it matter? or is can we just do whatever with them?
    Thanks~

at the end of the build it is suggested to shoot for 18/18 dex/str. If you can't go for this it is suggest to go max dex, sec str.
    chikar wrote: »
    This! I used my free respec cause I was just tossing points in all willy nilly at first lmfao So in other words before I put my points back in, i'd like to verify this is still a perfectly viable build and nothing has changed from what is posted.
    Seems like the OP doesn't play anymore, so I don't know when the last updates were. However, since I have just rolled a TR I was planning to following this build so I'm in less of a need for verification then you. That being said, my TR doesn't have the free respec like my other chars.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • zeuvazeuva Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    what race and roll stats are the best for tr dps ?
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The jumping while throwing is highly inefficient.

Just make yourself a more visible target. I have yet to go against you, but usually when I see that on the battlefield, I shake my head and make a point to focus on that person because they are trying to be too flashy.

Effectiveness > style.

Good write up though and I am sure some people can learn some things from it.

+1
  • incepti0incepti0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Des has quit this game over a month ago or more, no need to come in here asking des hoping he answers you, this build was pre patch so imo its a bit outdated but take what ever information you can from the feats and powers and gameplay and test them out yourself and learn the TR class in and out so u can make a TR in neverwinter as it stands today
  • korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Since about lvl 45 i am feeling soo miserably useless in PVP... Suddenly everything <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> my butt and i cant do nothing... Before i was top many times, dominating the enemy team, but since about lvl 45 something has changed and im being useless...

When are you streaming NW PVP? Never see you do.
  • jonbomayejonbomaye Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Overpowered ****** class.. i hope they fix the game and make it more balanced.. -.- Rogue is for non skilled players who want to use Overpowered tactics -.-
  • jonbomayejonbomaye Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    u suck. Rogue is Overpowered in this game. i have tried it. from 1 - 60lvl i were dominating, then i deleted it and made new character.. i hope they can fix the game and make rogue less op
  • bakaslambakaslam Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do we need to talk about CW and Warlocks? I think that the game is now very balanced.
    » Hogs of War «

~ Adam | Trickster Rogue | Master Infiltrator Saboteur
    ~ Essence | Hunter Ranger | Pathfinder Trapper
    ~ Veyl | Scourge Warlock | Soulbinder Fury
    ~ Abel | Trickster Rogue | Master Infiltrator Executioner

Waiting for DRUID and MONK!
  • jnmlvnjnmlvn Member Posts: 71
    edited December 2014
    jonbomaye wrote: »
    u suck. Rogue is Overpowered in this game. i have tried it. from 1 - 60lvl i were dominating, then i deleted it and made new character.. i hope they can fix the game and make rogue less op

You've got to be kidding me... I was rogue ever since Mod 2 -4 and they've been underpowered so much that we were practically forced to use the permastealth option to cap and back-cap nodes just to survive and win for our team. No high damage output, Shocking Execution nerfed, the lowest of HP amongst all classes (even lower than CWs), little to no armor, stacking deflect was useless, and many other smaller problems that all eventually culminated to the rogue not being a viable and competitive class to play as in PvP. It was just in this Mod 5 that every class was as close to being balanced again, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]