dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah I have waited all day for Grym....
  • Options
    tasi5tasi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    What happened?

I did Dragon with random party we almost finish him but i got Disconnect and when i come back my character just gone ;o
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    kyzakian wrote: »
    I have logged back in and out and I still have both my characters gone >_>
    Please fix this as soon as you can.

How's it going today
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    blueknightblueknight Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The guys are at work fixing it, it a nightmare for them...

But what would go down nice is a free gift of some sort, just like last time there was major problems.

Last time we got a cape, maybe this time it should be some clothes or a mask?
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tasi5 wrote: »
    I did Dragon with random party we almost finish him but i got Disconnect and when i come back my character just gone ;o

I did same, back came and gone dragon minus character and click mouse who knew
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    sixty9teasixty9tea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What happened?
    blueknight wrote: »

But what would go down nice is a free gift of some sort, just like last time there was major problems.

Jimmy says "Go for Gold"... Give us all a "Hamster Mount"
  • Options
    savuxsavatuxsavuxsavatux Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i hope that some of my guildies read this :

1. If they bring server on in next 15 min count me in GG team

2. jbm li im mater raspalu ! taman ostanem sam da mogu da se igram ko covek i glupi server padne !!!!!
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Stuck on connecting to login server on Beholder.

Was in game playing, hit change character, can't play now
  • Options
    antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited July 2013

But if anything it will be another cape no doubt, probably the same one too.
  • Options
    purplefox2purplefox2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Um... the whole game is a free gift.
  • Options
    dd93dd93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are the other shards offline now, because i cannot even log into my character screen, so i assume the Login server was turned off, or something along those lines...
  • Options
    tasi5tasi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hahah thats funny;D I hope when Dragon will be available our champs will come back too
  • Options
    twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited July 2013
    But what would go down nice is a free gift of some sort
    I'd be happy with just some extra DD time. We'd just killed the epic Mouth of Madness and hadn't had the chance to loot yet.
  • Options
    zenni123zenni123 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    purplefox2 wrote: »
    agreed,

<3 Neverwinter!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    purplefox2 wrote: »

Let it go...Its best to read what people are writing and enjoy the laughs. I mean lets face it, when you click on the link to go to the Neverwinter forums, there is a red box with writing in it to let players know whats going on. Yet we still have players (dazed and confused) as too whats happening.

The only logical step for Cryptic to do next, remove Everything from the Front page of these forums and replace it with an EVEN BIGGER RED BOX, that says, Dragon is currently unavailable. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.
    Death_knight.jpg

~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tasi5 wrote: »
    Hahah thats funny;D I hope when Dragon will be available our champs will come back too

are champs gone will be they dragon back up not soon as today gone now
    Death_knight.jpg

~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    sixty9teasixty9tea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just because I was sitting on my throne taking a massive DUMP... doesn't mean Cryptic can too...

Kind of cool that these Quick Reply's have an Auto Save feature,... hmm
  • Options
    r1der1de Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish there was a way to "bottle" all this pissy-ness and moaning and whining, with all the hot air everyone on the planet could have free energy!

Here's to hoping the admins get it fixed. *raises glass* (it's just coffee, but still :) )
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey All,

During the time that the Dragon shard is down, any characters on that shard will not show up on the character select screen. This is expected and we anticipate those character to show up again once the shard is back online. :)
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    "pissy-ness"

repeated for lawls
    edited July 2013
    They closed my thread because it "may be related" -

Foundry editing is also offline.
  • Options
    philmanpwphilmanpw Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mindflayer just went offline.
  • Options
    maltaemaltae Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    After sitting in GG Dungeon queue for the full 30 minutes last night.. waiting all morning for GG to try again and right before it goes up.. Server crash. Ugh, Neverwinter... Not very happy right now..
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It has begun, the end of the world is upon us all. Are characters are lost forever in the realm of the great nothingness.
    Death_knight.jpg

~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    dd93dd93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maltae wrote: »
    After sitting in GG Dungeon queue for the full 30 minutes last night.. waiting all morning for GG to try again and right before it goes up.. Server crash. Ugh, Neverwinter... Not very happy right now..

Ouch...that has got to hurt, i feel sorry for you man.
  • Options
    cupra220cupra220 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It has begun, the end of the world is upon us all. Are characters are lost forever in the realm of the great nothingness.

YAY now i can make a cw free of charge :)
  • Options
    zenni123zenni123 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maltae wrote: »
    Its not like u'll gonna die tomorrow, i waited the same, maybe even more, to enter in my dungeon, but i have my whole life to do it \o\
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is it still down?
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    devlinne wrote: »
    Is it still down?

Nope it's back up and running like a charm
    Death_knight.jpg

~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Dez and I have updated the OP with relevant information and to explain why this is a 2 month old thread..

Also, please make note of the latest response:
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

During the time that the Dragon shard is down, any characters on that shard will not show up on the character select screen. This is expected and we anticipate those character to show up again once the shard is back online. :)
This discussion has been closed.