Options

Dragon Shard down?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Dez and I have updated the OP with relevant information and to explain why this is a 2 month old thread..

Also, please make note of the latest response:

Would you also be so kind as to add the information Foundry authors may be looking up here instead of the Foundry sub-forum?
    (Though a new thread may have been handier...)
  • Options
    maltaemaltae Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zenni123 wrote: »
    Its not like u'll gonna die tomorrow, i waited the same, maybe even more, to enter in my dungeon, but i have my whole life to do it \o\

No (at least hopefully not), but I do have limited time to play due to work, and the times I'm actually available to play and a GG event begins are not too often. Seeing as it's the only new thing for me to do anymore (capped at 60) and repeatedly running foundries and daily pvp has gotten seriously tedious..... yeah, it's extra annoying.
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    or you could just do something else with your precious freetime...... STO and CO are up...just sayin
    edited July 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    Would you also be so kind as to add the information Foundry authors may be looking up here instead of the Foundry sub-forum?
    (Though a new thread may have been handier...)
    . . . . . I added a link to the thread I think you were speaking of. Thanks for updating them there with info, I didn't see that thread. Yeah, I apologize for not noticing that this thread was necro'd before I merged the other 10 threads that popped up into it.
  • Options
    omgitssexychaseomgitssexychase Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thank god it went down, maybe they will fix the login issue, I've been getting unable to authenticate issues all night then when I actually got the launcher to work unable to connect to server issues, then I wake up and bam this
  • Options
    joe121303joe121303 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i was just hoping to come onto forums and find an estimated time of when dragon will be back up and running cuz thats the only shard i play on
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Kudos to echo:

From Facebook:
    Hey All - In order to resolve the issue with the Dragon shard, we will need to prevent logins to all shards for just a moment. Please stand by while we perform the necessary fixes.

Also:
    Beholder and Mindflayer are both up. Dragon shard will be up shortly after we perform some checks. Thanks for your patience, adventurers!
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . I added a link to the thread I think you were speaking of. Thanks for updating them there with info, I didn't see that thread. Yeah, I apologize for not noticing that this thread was necro'd before I merged the other 10 threads that popped up into it.

Merci *bows*
    And, no problem. Nature of the forum-beast to spawn multiple threads at certain occurrences.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Final update:
    All shards are now open! Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

Who's ready to play some Neverwinter?
This discussion has been closed.