Options

Dragon Shard down?

Comments

• Options
    deecruisedeecruise Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

Sorry for the unexpected disconnect. We are looking into the issue and hope to have it up shortly. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue to us!

Cool, we'll just wait. You might want to put out a FB post however, since this has been the first official response since outage.
  • Options
    jakuza2jakuza2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same story here bro and my character didnt came back and the client write this message for me "A shard is currently offline. Characters on Dragon will not be listed above."
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    twitticles wrote: »
    Did you bother to read the message on the character selection screen at all?
    Idk why, but many people who I have run into that play this game fail when it comes to reading/following simple instructions. I came here to post something similar (my toons are not avail on gateway) but read the red box at the top of the screen that said dragon is down.. I guess though, it is easier for the lemmings to ask questions and get the answer rather than actually doing some research/reading. It's the motto of American youth, to be as lazy as possible.
  • Options
    jakuza2jakuza2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha. I killed a mission boss and i just wanted grab my loot from a chest but the shard went offline.
  • Options
    mmuircastlemmuircastle Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aaronjf wrote: »
    Idk why, but many people who I have run into that play this game fail when it comes to reading/following simple instructions. I came here to post something similar (my toons are not avail on gateway) but read the red box at the top of the screen that said dragon is down.. I guess though, it is easier for the lemmings to ask questions and get the answer rather than actually doing some research/reading. It's the motto of American youth, to be as lazy as possible.

It's also possible (as it was for me for the longest time) that they can't -get- to the character selection screen at all.
  • Options
    pemuspemus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jakuza2 wrote: »
    hahaha. I killed a mission boss and i just wanted grab my loot from a chest but the shard went offline.

same here ahahhaah
  • Options
    dd93dd93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Two second safter logging it after it went down i saw the message "Characters will not be displayed on the Dragon Shard" and i thought , well that's obviously because it's offline, how can people miss that?
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Dragon is currently unavailable. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Good Afternoon
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i broke last shard of burrow lords, then i exit it and just crashed. last shard is serpent shard, maybe that was "dragon"? lol....
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    ...Romulans.....it was the Romulans I say
    edited July 2013

It will all be O.k,
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    sixty9teasixty9tea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was KIM and Dennis Rodman.... they needed to borrow the hamster for a while.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Get off my lawn grandpa
    edited July 2013

Hard to read that message when someone logged on from STO client :P
  • Options
    pierofvpierofv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i was on the middle of a pvp and i think that i hit a enemie so hard that broke the server xD
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mine too, lv60 with too much money invested! what is happening CRYPTIC! CONSUMERS believe deserve an explanation or receive a beautiful process! That lack of respect!
  • Options
    tasi5tasi5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok some1 can exmplain where the fu8ck my char is? I had disconnect and my ****ing awesome 56lvl cw just dissapear i log in like 321312 times and i am sure hes not there lol :X
  • Options
    fold8nfold8n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I read some theorycrafting and was about to get back in-game to fuse some greater enchantments. Thought that I had been away for more than 15 minutes at first. Well this crash OR post for that matter doesn't really - well, matter much. I'm going to the gym anyway.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    tasi5 wrote: »
    Ok some1 can exmplain where the fu8ck my char is? I had disconnect and my ****ing awesome 56lvl cw just dissapear i log in like 321312 times and i am sure hes not there lol :X

What happened?
    Death_knight.jpg

~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    raaaaaaaaage !
    edited July 2013
    Ok how about its back on and I have no 60 anymore wtf and all my gear
  • Options
    alantiaalantia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hope they get this fixed my character is gone also.
    It is what it is:cool:
  • Options
    mizbiz1mizbiz1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tasi5 wrote: »

I'll explain when you stop saying all those negative words and read.
  • Options
    arth13arth13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looks like they are working on it but eff that man they better give us extra time or some thing for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    kyzakiankyzakian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have logged back in and out and I still have both my characters gone >_>
    Please fix this as soon as you can.
  • Options
    dragredderdragredder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cryptic better resolve this soon
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    kyzakian wrote: »
    I have logged back in and out and I still have both my characters gone >_>
    Please fix this as soon as you can.
    Lol can you read? The server is down. All of the chars that are on dragon will not be listed.
  • Options
    anon003anon003 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm sure it will be fixed soon :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I hope they fix it in time for Gauntlygrym
  • Options
    arth13arth13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In all fairness Mine said online and didn't say anything about Chars will not be listed so maybe a few others said that
This discussion has been closed.