test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2013
    Good morning all!!

good weekend, made 60 and ready for some dungeon fun!
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • durairukdurairuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Found a recruitment post from www.guildmedieval.com while I was playing one of the early Beta's and had to check them out. Reading what they stand for and are about is one thing, but seeing them live it out in game and out is what builds my loyalty. Hope to see more new faces soon!
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• graeknight1graeknight1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been with GM for about a month now and I have never seen the guild inactive. Always people online doing something and helpful whenever I have a question about something in the game. It is rare to find a Guild in MMOs these days that are ooking for good players instead of just the best characters. We are all much more than our avatars and Guild Medieval gets that.
  • olonar2olonar2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah i have really enjoyed my time here too.
    edited June 2013
    hello guildies and future guildies.

Come PvP with me :)
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hello gm, how are ya all doing?
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • tumblin730tumblin730 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great group! I joined the other day and love it!
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Good morning all!!
    edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello all. 161 members now playing NW, and we've just confirmed eight new knights of the realm. We're tackling more and more epic dungeons as a guild and good times are being had.

If you like what you see in the intro post, put in an application and we'll get you taken care of today.

Remember, our requirements are strict and we don't just take anyone.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
    edited June 2013
    Good morning!

having fun this morning talking on Mumble with guildies!! come join us
  • dilidordilidor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for posting this thread---it's how I discovered Guild Medieval, and am now a newbie Squire!
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    fun chatting yesterday with guildies, talking about old games and stuff.

have a fun weekend!
    edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• khaoswolf2khaoswolf2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Afternoon Folks
    Looking for a great guild?

www.guildmedieval.com
  • devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Greetings to all.

Just a personal note to say my gaming experience has been enhanced greatly by joining the Guild Medieval. If you enjoy great, helpful gamers, and game content *as it was meant to be played*, please take a look.
    California Sunshine
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• khaoswolf2khaoswolf2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bumping up for the best guild in the game.
    Looking for a great guild?

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hello tomorrow :D
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • pumilionispumilionis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Neverwinter is my wife's first MMO. She saw me playing and thought it would be fun to try while on summer break from school. It didn't take long for her to get tired of queuing for random groups and getting thrown in with jerks. I suggested for her to find a guild that was willing to help out a new player. She found Guild Medieval and couldn't wait to join. They welcomed her with open arms.

Personally, I have around 10 years of experience with various MMO's and I must say this is by far the best guild that I have ever been a part of. The people are friendly, organized, and willing to help everyone have a good time playing the game. And when it comes right down to it isn't that what we are all here for? To have fun.

Whether you need help leveling, looking for people to go on dungeon runs, or just a sense of community, then give Guild Medieval a shot.
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bumping up
This discussion has been closed.