test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Review Request Thread (Forms/Spreadsheets)

Comments

• Options
    brunomaltabrunomalta Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    j54219 Did you try mine again? I made a major rework and would love to see the new input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

Author:@brunomaltasisko

Q1: The Mysterious Mage (NW-DH25ZWZ9T)
    Q2: The Gem of Time (NW-DIV5JX7J3)
    More to Come
  • Options
    hawthornberryhawthornberry Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmmm, I did six reviews from the list, and mine got deleted anyway, with no one having reviewed it. Yeah, this just doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm sorry, but the rules are simple: leave feedback via correct form, then your quest will be on the "review me" list.
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ash4ll I sent you a PM. You can remove me from the list. I made 20 reviews. Thanks a lot for hosting and maintaining a thread like this.
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • Options
    avatre21avatre21 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Edit: Btw, this thread is meant for people that doesn't care about having separate thread for comments. If you want to comment on quest, just type a mail to that person (that's why handle is recorded). Once quest reaches 20 plays I'll remove it so it doesn't stay in here for too long.

So what happens to the feedback given in the feedback form? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, in a rush at the moment.
    The Lonely Dagger Saga:
    The Lonely Dagger Inn
    NW-DHMMZR6BJ
    The Not so Lonely Dagger
    NW-DB19TTKY5

The Beginning of the End:
    Once Bitten
    NW-DUPFPJNSW
  • Options
    docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    brunomalta wrote: »
    I really want to play your quest, but is no showing up on the search

Hmm. It's there. Just verified. NW-DUXO7DEP9 (Note that the it's the letter "O" after the X, not a zero.)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    avatre21 wrote: »
    So what happens to the feedback given in the feedback form? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, in a rush at the moment.
    There are 4 links, 3rd one is feedback form, 4th is speadsheet with feedbacks :) They go there diretly without my approval.
    anrix2 wrote: »
    Ash4ll I sent you a PM. You can remove me from the list. I made 20 reviews. Thanks a lot for hosting and maintaining a thread like this.
    If you wish so :)
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
  • Options
    avatre21avatre21 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    There are 4 links, 3rd one is feedback form, 4th is speadsheet with feedbacks :) They go there diretly without my approval.

Oh wow, I know I'm in a rush but that's just being blind... Sorry about that!
    The Lonely Dagger Saga:
    The Lonely Dagger Inn
    NW-DHMMZR6BJ
    The Not so Lonely Dagger
    NW-DB19TTKY5

The Beginning of the End:
    Once Bitten
    NW-DUPFPJNSW
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, everyone for the reviews so far :) I'm working on adding more details to the maps and have fixed the "go to next map" problem will be republishing today or tomorrow hopefully...and I shall be reviewing more of your foundries here in a bit :D

*Spoiler Alert*
    Edit: Oh, yeah and about the long walk out of the cave..if you read the book on the bookshelf about portals you get a shortcut back :P
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    evening bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

More to Come
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Anyone else having problems finding docsc00ter quest? I entered the code and got me "no resulst" wtf???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

More to Come
  • Options
    docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heh...

Well, slap me upside the head and call me a fool... There was a typo in the short code I shared. Change that last digit to a "9" and it works fine.

NW-DUXO7DEP9

(I'll go back and edit posts and the review form now. SOOOO sorry for the confusion!)
  • Options
    hawthornberryhawthornberry Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    avatre21 wrote: »
    So what happens to the feedback given in the feedback form?
    Yeah, I'm wondering that too. I now see there's no trace of anything I did, neither my quest nor my reviews.

Oh well, probably doesn't matter. The way Cryptic lists new Foundry quests, it's pretty disheartening to imagine what it would take to get a new quest high enough on the list to be noticed, short of having a lot of friends in the game to upvote your quest for you, or having already been in the system enough to get a reputation back when it was less populated. Getting a dozen reviews out of a thread like this might get you in the catalog, but not get you noticed, so I guess not getting them isn't really that different in the long run -- neither one would make it worth developing more Foundry quests.

Just kind of rankles that all my reviews and my quest got deleted, though.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Just having someone play is good enough for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

More to Come
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You made me curious, hawthorn. I had to check up in game because of your post :P
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and add you to the list assuming you've done at least 2 quests.

@scooter - i updated your quest.

PS. I hope noone had any problems with google spreadsheets or forms?
  • Options
    midnightsighmidnightsigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you guys for reviewing! I've did an update last night and a bit more today, taking all the comments I've gotten to heart. I had a whole page of notes of things to edite-some minor, but none the less pertinent.

-I've fixed the map in the shack and edited the names of the interactables in there
    -Changed the "go to next map" texts (though a few of them still just say "go to the next part of the bag"...cause you're not supposed to know what's next XD
    -Added more detail to Fire and Shadow
    -Fixed some grammatical, spelling, and wording errors
    -Tried to fix the LOS issues on collecting the runes
    -Made it so that the runes can be collected and you can activate them in the same quest line, so if you don't have space, just go activate. Also fixed that they weren't being "used" when activating the shards.
    -Edited the encounter in Fire and in the Creator's room.
    -Fixed interactable names

And a lot of minor things that I'm not going to put all here. But I'm also working on some more mushroom dialog to add XD

Thank you guys so very much! This means a lot to me, and I'm very glad that people truly enjoyed it (even if it proved me wrong and my husband right XD).

I have two questions, though, that I'm looking for specific answers to, if anyone is willing. Is Death's quiz too easy? I know not everyone wants to play this game to read everything, especially if they're long. So I wanted to make it so you had to pay attention, but not remember every detail-but should I add a few more questions regarding the ghosts to make it a bit more challenging?

And second, there are a couple mushrooms, that if you're mean to them, they're supposed to trigger an extra group for an encounter. In play testing, this hasn't been working, and I've checked appearing trigger and dialog prompt time and time again and they're correct as far as I can tell. I'm wondering if it's just not working for me during play testing, or if it really isn't working and for ideas to fix it.

When I'm done making something to eat, I have the better part of today available to do some more reviewing. I will start with those who've reviewed mine (including those from my own thread) and then move on from there.

Happy gaming!
    -Midnight
    (sorry it's long! I tend to rant XD)
  • Options
    zagnar1zagnar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    Like the idea of a unified review trade system.

I posted my quest: The Hands of Jorath (NW-DSJ437GPU).

Just reviewed the first quest on the list. I am about to review another.

The Planar Rescue
    The Hands of Jorath

Short Code: NW-DIQ4VNRDU
    Short Code: NW-DSJ437GPU

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I have two questions, though, that I'm looking for specific answers to, if anyone is willing. Is Death's quiz too easy? I know not everyone wants to play this game to read everything, especially if they're long. So I wanted to make it so you had to pay attention, but not remember every detail-but should I add a few more questions regarding the ghosts to make it a bit more challenging?

I thought it was a bit easy, yes. I think that it'd be a good idea to ask a few more questions...oh and i loved the other quiz! Did you mean for the player to be able to attempt the quiz again upon failure? (the wind quiz)

I'm currently republishing my quest as well...I fixed the "go to next map issues" and added a ton of details to the entrance to dragon caves and to the dragon caves

Edit: Publish went through! :D If you guys that already reviewed it have time, lemme know if you think I improved it? Thanksies. Going to do more reviews now~
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    tojafootojafoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DE5G5PHZ9

My first Foundry quest attempt. It will take approx 15 minutes and is mostly action packed fighting.

This is a solo quest that begins in The Protector's Enclave. It has traps and challenging encounters for all.

Please leave your thoughts and reviews after completing.

Thank you!

NW-DE5G5PHZ9

Found under the Best tab in Foundry. Use Search short code: NW-DE5G5PHZ9
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zagnar, I was unable to complete your quest....I died (accidentally enabled hard mode and they ate my lvl 60 TR face) and when I respawned at the campfire, I was blocked from getting back in.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    midnightsighmidnightsigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I thought it was a bit easy, yes. I think that it'd be a good idea to ask a few more questions...oh and i loved the other quiz! Did you mean for the player to be able to attempt the quiz again upon failure? (the wind quiz)

I'm currently republishing my quest as well...I fixed the "go to next map issues" and added a ton of details to the entrance to dragon caves and to the dragon caves

Edit: Publish went through! :D If you guys that already reviewed it have time, lemme know if you think I improved it? Thanksies. Going to do more reviews now~

I have your quest on my list of "to review" but I fell asleep! I just woke up and realized that there went 3 hours! But thanks for you input, on Death's quiz. And yes, Wind's is repeatable on purpose just so that if you want, you can be honorable, take it once, test yourself, or if you don't want to fight things, you can go back and redo it, if you don't want that focus on combat. So.....alright....wakey wakey and back to reviewing!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have your quest on my list of "to review" but I fell asleep! I just woke up and realized that there went 3 hours! But thanks for you input, on Death's quiz. And yes, Wind's is repeatable on purpose just so that if you want, you can be honorable, take it once, test yourself, or if you don't want to fight things, you can go back and redo it, if you don't want that focus on combat. So.....alright....wakey wakey and back to reviewing!

Lol, okay wanted to make sure...because yesss >_> I totally failed the first time... but only because I haven't been paying attention to what the gentlemen are doing with their time! :P
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zagnar, as you commented, i decided to put a boss fight at the end. Now it is possible to fight Adnorak ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

More to Come
  • Options
    qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Posted/reviewed. However i have two form submits.. forgot comments on the first one.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Submit again please. What is your quest number qinnux?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

More to Come
  • Options
    qinnuxqinnux Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DBN367L9U

hmm i did submit once again after i reviewd/posted feedback.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey, just came back, updated "review me" list. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ... and bump!
  • Options
    lumicakerylumicakery Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Dropped my quest in there, played 'The not so Lonely Dagger' :).
    Joachim the Coward
    NW-DKK8NIRO6
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I updated rules with 2 significant changes:
    - posting feedback is obligatory (what I think was pretty obvious, but people still haven't got that)
    - changed the number of days per quest reviewed to 3 days (5 days seemed quite long, especially people have reviewed 10 quests, giving easily 50 days with previous rules, now people will have to worry at low review number to actually do some reviewing)

Also updated FAQ a bit so, read up, lumicakery :)
This discussion has been closed.