test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Review Request Thread (Forms/Spreadsheets)

Comments

• Options
    hugsfrommommahugsfrommomma Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I ran it again.
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I ran it again.

Funny, because I only received 2 ratings since your comment...both were, ironically, within 5 minutes of your comment on the spreadsheet (or earlier). One of them was a 2 and one of them was a 5....I wonder how you "ran it again" that quickly. It's fairly obvious that you only made the comments about it being glitched and not being able to progress because this whole thing is about you being unnecessarily bitter over the rating I gave out of true objectivity. No one is going to want to review you if this is the way that you treat reviews...only give reviews based on the ones you get....revenge-reviewing...it's not mature in the least.
    Edit: I've had at least 3 people remark my quest was too easy. I've run it with 3 different classes at levels 20-60 and never died once.

It may be easy at lower levels, but it is definitely not at level 60...there are too many stacked mobs for it to be.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    hugsfrommommahugsfrommomma Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm sorry you're so worked up about all this, and I wonder why you feel it's appropriate to use this thread as a vehicle to vent about criticism you don't agree with. Nobody else has done so, so I'm not sure why you feel it right to take over.

I'm not going to respond further here as it's not the correct thing to do in a thread about reviewing and promoting each other's work. There's a lot of time and effort put into making cool, interesting, unique foundry quests, and flaming people isn't a part of that.

If you'd like to say more, and some nonsense reviews on the Internet matter all that much, please send a private message.

Edit: For the record, I didn't review your quest on my second run, as it's a work in progress and I'm not going to deflate the 'official' score with an early play-through. Sorry your suspicions are so grossly unfounded. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    djaspor23djaspor23 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    NW-DPVY25Z6H
    A Nice Bar, A Nice Girl

Just got my first one published. If anyone is bored, have at it. All comments positive and negative are appreciated.

My biggest request is, do you get a since of the story when running it.

Thanks in advance.

NW-DPVY25Z6H
    A Nice Bar, A Nice Girl
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm sorry you're so worked up about all this, and I wonder why you feel it's appropriate to use this thread as a vehicle to vent about criticism you don't agree with. Nobody else has done so, so I'm not sure why you feel it right to take over.

I'm not going to respond further here as it's not the correct thing to do in a thread about reviewing and promoting each other's work. There's a lot of time and effort put into making cool, interesting, unique foundry quests, and flaming people isn't a part of that.

If you'd like to say more, and some nonsense reviews on the Internet matter all that much, please send a private message.

Edit: For the record, I didn't review your quest on my second run, as it's a work in progress and I'm not going to deflate the 'official' score with an early play-through. Sorry your suspicions are so grossly unfounded. Have a nice day.

You all but stated that you revenge-rated me, and the fact that you did it so obviously was the reason I posted it here as I believe people like you will kill the nice system going here. Sure, play the nice one now that it's all been said and done, and that's fine..my final word is, I call BS on you not rating my quest, your attitude makes it obvious that you're the type to do it and the time is too coincidental...but if you wanna hide behind your bitterness and pretend to be a decent, mature person..more power to you. As for me, I'm done as well...perhaps next time you can respond to the private message I initially sent first :P
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    djaspor23 wrote: »
    NW-DPVY25Z6H
    A Nice Bar, A Nice Girl

Just got my first one published. If anyone is bored, have at it. All comments positive and negative are appreciated.

My biggest request is, do you get a since of the story when running it.

Thanks in advance.

NW-DPVY25Z6H
    A Nice Bar, A Nice Girl

I've got time, I'll check it out here in a moment. :)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    dja, I keep dying on one of the battles because I'm lagging like crazy. XD (Just my system) I'm gonna restart my client and try again here in a little while.

While the battles are challenging, the way the story is laid out thus far is rather engaging..looking great!
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks purple. I will check out one of your BY the 4th of July probably before, getting a little work done so cant promise till before then.
    Thank you for the feedback. I had one friend run it, and yeah. When I re-publish, I might mention best with a group of 2-3 players or something due to the combat. He was able to solo it though (but ate a lot of pots)

Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks purple. I will check out one of your BY the 4th of July probably before, getting a little work done so cant promise till before then.
    Thank you for the feedback. I had one friend run it, and yeah. When I re-publish, I might mention best with a group of 2-3 players or something due to the combat. He was able to solo it though (but ate a lot of pots)

Thanks again.

Yeah, well I just actually put my new system up (no lag in PE now YAY!) so let's see if I can get through this a little easier. :)

The first one in my sig is just the campaign title, Rising of the Dragons is the actual quest.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yay! I beat it! :P I left you a review on the feedbacks form :)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    ash4llash4ll Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    @djaspor23 - use form in the first post
    @xpurpleinsanity - please do not post in feedback section if someone hasn't filled at least one feedback (you can see it in summary statistics)
    Review trades - Need to trade review? Read first post for further info.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
    I'm a streamer and I know it!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    @djaspor23 - use form in the first post
    @xpurpleinsanity - please do not post in feedback section if someone hasn't filled at least one feedback (you can see it in summary statistics)

*noted* /10char
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    krisrmurraykrisrmurray Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    Looking for reviews on Forgotten Treasure Part1. Willing to trade. The adventure takes 15-20 minutes and has a good balance of story, fighting, and puzzles. Another feature is different paths for different classes (Yes, as a rogue you'll put your trap disarming to good use, but don't need to worry about traps much if you play cleric). Come check it out! Short code in my sig.
    Forgotten Treasure Campaign
    Part 1: Remembrance : NW-DDTLPFIKS (need 7 more plays)
    Part 2: Treasured Sin: Not yet published
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @wrtat,

I can't find your quest in the catalog, sure it's the right code?
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @krissmurray - you already applied but you haven't reviewed a single quest. Please do again after reviewing someone.
    @purpleinstanity - he might be republishing, therefore stuck so his quest got unpublished. Unfortunate.
    Siegebreaker - NW-DGDPWV2U5 - story about the ambush, escape and great rescue of the city.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I tried to accept the quests when I applied for review, but there were only 5 adventures and none of them showed up on my search. Looking at the spreadsheet now, I see many more adventures so I'll try again.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You're welcome to try mine. :) I could get around to doing yours here in a bit. (I'm in a quest right now)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Edited faq, added sorting rules, I hope they're fine.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ash4ll wrote: »
    Edited faq, added sorting rules, I hope they're fine.

All looks great and fair to me. :)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
  • Options
    wrtatwrtat Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the reviews, I've just updated the quest to v1.0 and am looking for more reviews/testers

The UnderChalice
    NW-DBH4WEHLN
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?376662-The-UnderChalice

In the meantime I will review more quests here.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Let me post you some statistics:
    nick - quest reviewed - reviews recieved - quest time
    xpurpleinsanityx - 14 - 7 - 25min
    Docsc00teR - 9 - 10 - 18min
    @qinnux - 6 - 1 - 25min
    @midnightsigh - 9 - 7 - 35min
    @Avatre25 - 7 - 4 - 30min
    @aracnakat - 3 - 5 - 15min
    j54219 - 11 - 9 - 17min
    etc.
    Conclusion - On the average people get less reviews than they do. There are different factors that may affect number of reviews but no conclusion can be made to the length of quest. Most likely factor affecting nmber of reviews is... time on the list. I hope it will change with the new sorting mechanism.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you all who did reviews of my quest and more importantly the ideas on what to fix and how to make it better. Does anyone know if I make changes and republish, will I keep the reviews I already have. I would have to start over again to get to my 20, but I do want to make some changes based on previous reviews. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you all who did reviews of my quest and more importantly the ideas on what to fix and how to make it better. Does anyone know if I make changes and republish, will I keep the reviews I already have. I would have to start over again to get to my 20, but I do want to make some changes based on previous reviews. Thanks in advance.

You keep your existing reviews.

Leave the current version where it is, make your changes in the editor and save them as you go (this only saves them locally to you) and when you are happy hit Publish (this sends the changes to the server).

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    avistar001avistar001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    Hello everyone, my new foundry is up, and I am looking forward to your reviews.

A search and rescue adventure story. Not recommended for someone just looking for a hack and slash experience.
    Designed for 1-2 players, solo players will be challenged and should bring potions.
    Contains: Story, Combat, Humor.
    ~45 min.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copy/Paste Short Code: NW-DDKQRRF9P
    Member:
    Scribes' Enclave: Volunteer Foundry Reviewers and Tutors
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ash4ll, I made a submission for my quest. If you could update the spreadsheet the data I would appreciate it.
    Thanks,
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey Kris. Not sure if Ash does the updates by hand or if automatic, but I know the rule is you must review one before you get put on the list. One I reviewed one, I was on the list within 30 minutes at most. I also suspect a lot of people will be playing this long weekend. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I've reviewed 3 from the list already. My adventure was on the list, but info needed to be updated.
    Thanks
  • Options
    mehrrmehrr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Could you guys review my quest?I'm frustrated because I have no plays and ratings since I submitted 2 days ago.
    The code: NW - DTTNRHKBB

Details
    Title: The Revenge

Description:
    The pain of being betrayed is stronger than life for some people. Now you, as a young and brave soldier, have to face the fury of those who was once human one day.

-Mission Type: Solo or Duo Adventure (light horror, suspense, action)
    -Average Duration: 15~25 minutes
    -Starts at: Any gate of the city.
    -Mission Summary:
    You find a villager asking you to save her family. After trying to help, you realize that the problem is bigger than you fought. All the terror brought to the people of the village is the consequence of one single man's action.

I appreciate a lot.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi there Mehrr.

I remember chatting to you in-game (Foundry) the other day, and I recall saying I would play/review your quest.

So I did; I have just played your quest and sent you a PM with feedback.

For the record: some of those areas were visually stunning.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @kris - your will is done, but do have in mind - people are gonna make typo's of your quest name, therefore searching the spreadsheet for your quest via ctrl+f might be not so fun.

@mehrr - fill in the form in first post, review a couple of quests and I'm sure someone will review your quest

@redneckronin - It's well appreciated that you're helpful :) This community needs people like you.

PS. I'm updating list daily, although it happens when I'm online. I'm in CEST time zone, so when you apply at 9PM, it's 7AM at my place :P

EDIT:

Just wanted to say, that I'm going to sleep early, so I applied sorting already, deleted 2 quests (they are all here). There are 3 more due to deletion, but I'll give them time, til my morning.

Have a nice evening!
This discussion has been closed.