test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Fighter Stalwart Bulwark Set Bugged

mcclarnemcclarne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So after farming tons of dungeons n Saving each Diamonds, i spent 880k Diamonds to Buy my last piece for my set. The Stalwart Bulwark set, Only to find that the set is bugged n having 4 of the pieces is not givin me the set bonus it is supposed to. The helm counts as a piece on its own while the other 3 are in thier own world. Considering ive spent money and i get bad service, im not happy at all. Takes 1 month for ur support team to read our tickets n to close it without responding. Very Nice!

"Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high volume of tickets sent in regarding Neverwinter, we have not been able to provide an answer to each ticket that has come to us individually.

You are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo." We at Perfect World Entertainment are dedicated to providing you with a satisfactory experience both in game, and with regards to Customer Support.

If you are still experiencing the issue that you originally ticketed in about, please submit a new ticket to us and an Agent will look in to it as soon as possible. "

Neverwinter1.jpg

Neverwinter2.jpg
Post edited by mcclarne on

Comments

• Options
    rushhhhhhhhhhhrushhhhhhhhhhh Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    up! same problem :mad:
  • Options
    cruadorncruadorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am experiencing the same problem. I also have sent a ticket in and post about it on the forums. Nothing yet.....
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    quite sure there will be no pw response unless we keep spamming this thread
  • Options
    endofendsendofends Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Before the big balance update, the full stalwart bulwark set level requirement ranged from level 38 to level 52. After the balance patch, these set items now drop correctly at a level requirement of 60, with all existing set pieces keeping their previous level requirements.

All of the Stalwart Bulwark pieces that have a level requirement of under 60 do not count as the same 'set' as pieces that have a level requirement of 60. It's unfortunate, but PW does know about it, and as far as I know, it's intended.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    endofends wrote: »
    Before the big balance update, the full stalwart bulwark set level requirement ranged from level 38 to level 52. After the balance patch, these set items now drop correctly at a level requirement of 60, with all existing set pieces keeping their previous level requirements.

All of the Stalwart Bulwark pieces that have a level requirement of under 60 do not count as the same 'set' as pieces that have a level requirement of 60. It's unfortunate, but PW does know about it, and as far as I know, it's intended.

I doubt this is intended, more like PW has no idea what they are doing..
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So i posted this in this forum and i also sent a ticket and i get a response and the ticket is said to be "SOLVED"

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this report.

We would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM.

Please note:

If you are stuck on a quest, you may need to abandon the quest, leave the quest area, then wait 5 minutes before reaccepting the quest.

In most cases changing instances will resolve this type of issue. To Change Instance press "m" to open your map. Once open click on the "change instance" button.

If your character is still stuck, type /stuck or /kill me to return to the nearest spawn point in the chat window in-game.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue, and we appreciate the information you have provided that will assist us in resolving this issue.

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

I WANT MY AD BACK OR A WORKING SET!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Can we have some confirmation that devs know this issue and they are going to do something
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    still no asnwer ... gg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Saddest thing for me is that i brought in 43 people into this game and 17 of them bought the $200 founders pack... I did the biggest mistake ever... thats $3400 Down the drain
  • Options
    xruka87xxruka87x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The knight captain 4 piece effect is bugged too :|
  • Options
    minervas90minervas90 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did the patch finally fix this?
  • Options
    cruadorncruadorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Put my ticket in for this bug on 6-16-13. Nothing yet......
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    patch after patch .. but bug still exists
  • Options
    ilgatto79ilgatto79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Up.
    Same problems. Please tell us if, how and when you are going to fix this terrible bug. Please, need an answer. Do you see how many posts like this there are in the forum?

Sorry for this reply, but we need to know... acrually we GF are unable to use sets...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Seems that even PW thinks this is lesser class problem and should not be fixed.. :mad:
  • Options
    venality420venality420 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All these PW replies to all these threads...

Where's the GF love? Just delete the old level gear, and replace it with the 60 version. Come on, how long does it take?
  • Options
    nesfillnesfill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump? oh yeah
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Keep it on top.

Submitted my ticket on 6-22, just now received a reply saying something like : "Please report this issue as a bug; can't be resolved by a GM" blah blah blah.

Waited almost two weeks to hear a generic auto-reply that fixes nothing.

If I were Gordon Ramsey, I'd do a show called Video Game Nightmares, with Neverwinter being my first episode.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Keep it on top.

Submitted my ticket on 6-22, just now received a reply saying something like : "Please report this issue as a bug; can't be resolved by a GM" blah blah blah.

Waited almost two weeks to hear a generic auto-reply that fixes nothing.

If I were Gordon Ramsey, I'd do a show called Video Game Nightmares, with Neverwinter being my first episode.
    DOW y'r not a Ramsey? i'm out
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hmm how about if we change strategy ... pls dont fix this set its already op!!!11
  • Options
    adr3naline92adr3naline92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    is this set fixed right now ?? because i missing a helm of stalwart bulwark and i realy dont need to buy this for 500kk AD if this set still buged
  • Options
    gimplekingimplekin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the set works fine, if you buy all the same set. the second ss you linked is for some level 43 gear, it has nothing to do with the level 60 stuff. it says it right in the tooltip.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    so any luck?
  • Options
    afrojimboafrojimbo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issue here.

I just bought the 4th piece (the helm) from the AH and I'm not getting the full set bonus. The other three pieces are showing as their own set and the helm is showing as its own. I got the chest, arms and boots before the balance patch.
  • Options
    jeff4278jeff4278 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same problem here only difference is I am having problem with the boots. :(
    opened a ticket and been like 4 days and no response. Customer service is awful :(
  • Options
    jeff4278jeff4278 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gimplekin wrote: »
    the set works fine, if you buy all the same set. the second ss you linked is for some level 43 gear, it has nothing to do with the level 60 stuff. it says it right in the tooltip.

I am having the same problem with everyone else only difference is with my boots.
    My boots have the same stat with every other stalwart boot in AH but mine turned as lvl 52.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Keep this thing going and maybe they'll notice it.

Bump.
  • Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello,

the T2 CW PvP set (Champion Mage's Set) is supposed to reduce the Spell Mastery cooldown by 30 %; apparently, it doesn't. I've tested it with different sets (same Recovery, no 30 % bonus). There is no difference in cooldown.

The 2 Set Bonus doesn't work either. You do not get the extra + 450 Recovery.

Please fix it.

Thank you.

Reported Sets:

Stalwart Bulwark's
    Swashbuckling Captain's
    Shadow Weaver's
    High Vizior's
    Battlefield Skulker
    High Prophet
    Miracle Healer
    Timeless Hero
    Archmage
    Grand Regent
    Champion Mage's - Both set effects bugged

These and others are being investigated as we speak! - Ambisinisterr and PWE Community Management
  • Options
    bombaye1bombaye1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump

Don't want to (mainly because I can't afford to) buy and enchant again the 3 pieces I already had. The pieces may be cheap at AH but enchanting them again is not...
  • Options
    d3l337d3l337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    meldan3n wrote: »
    Hello,

the T2 CW PvP set is supposed to reduce the Spell Mastery cooldown by 30 %; apparently, it doesn't. While the 2-part bonus (+450 Power) works, the 4-part bonus does not. I've tested it with different sets (same Recovery, no 30 % bonus). There is no difference in cooldown.

Please fix it.

Thank you.

IT WORKS AS INTENDED.

IT JUST LIKE WITH PROFESSIONS.

example
    time = 100 units

reduction =50%

time after reduction

60 units

why?

because its

20 of absolute basis and 80 of value that can be reduced.

It is how it works.

Otherwise people with 2 very rare resources would make infinite Astral diamonds as 2 resource -50% time each.

Thats the way for cooldowns to be greater than 0 even in most overpowered gear and enchants.