What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Fighter Stalwart Bulwark Set Bugged

Comments

• Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so how is the absolute basis, and values that can be reduced calculated?
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    venality420venality420 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lots of us spent real money to get diamonds to pick up this set. It deserves attention.
  • Options
    itchyboto808itchyboto808 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high volume of tickets sent in regarding Neverwinter, we have not been able to provide an answer to each ticket that has come to us individually.

You are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo." We at Perfect World Entertainment are dedicated to providing you with a satisfactory experience both in game, and with regards to Customer Support.

If you are still experiencing the issue that you originally ticketed in about, please submit a new ticket to us and an Agent will look in to it as soon as possible. "

U get what u pay for (free 2 play!)
  • Options
    afrojimboafrojimbo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is still an issue. No response from in-game ticket

here....
    List<Player> players = GetPlayersByLevel(60, PlayerType.GuardianFighters);

foreach (Player p in players)
    {
        foreach (Item i in p.Items)
        {
            if (!i.IsBound) continue;

if (i.Id == "OldStalwartHelmId") i.Id = "NewStalwartHelmId";
            if (i.Id == "OldStalwartArmorId") i.Id = "NewStalwartArmorId";
            if (i.Id == "OldStalwartBootsId") i.Id = "NewStalwartBootsId";
            if (i.Id == "OldStalwartArmsId") i.Id = "NewStalwartArmsId";
        }

p.Save();
    }

• Options
    ariakaxariakax Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

I've noticed that the Stalwart Bulwark T1 Set of my Guardian Fighter is not working properly since today's patch (08/01/13). The 4 piece buff (green skull) doesn't appear, the charges don't stack.

Thank you.
    "Fiat Iustitia Ruat Caelum"
  • Options
    taufan84taufan84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

I'm using the Swashbuckling Captain set and the bonus for 4 piece is not showing on the status bar (endless fury) and neither does it increase your powers and recovery by 1014. Checked with another TR, his bonus set is working as intended and endless fury is shown on the status bar. Can anyone check on this?

Also, my PVP T2 Set 4 piece set bonus is not working (additional 25% stealth meter). I compared it with and without the pvp set and have the same 5 seconds duration. Please kindly check on this.

The set bonuses was working pre patch but not post patch.

Thank you
  • Options
    kuchulainkuchulain Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same prob (well i can only have 1 stack of the buff instead of 3) and other TR 4set bonuses are also broken (ex master duelist cooldown reduction does not proc anymore)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Please fix this issue asap!
  • Options
    zeisselzeissel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hi,

i have completed with an alter character GF conqueror the set Starlwart bulwark's that say with you are struck in combat, you gain 5% HP MAX how power. I went to whisper caverns, and atack patrols mobs, and nothing buff power... i went to pvp, and let people atack me... nothing buff power... so i think, maybe bug set? someone know how i must use this set?

Thanks for all
    Zeissel
  • Options
    zeisselzeissel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    my set stalwart bulwark's not stack 5% hp how power, so maybe this patch has bugged many sets??
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Appears the patch broken many Armor 4pc Sets bonuses. So it's not you but a bug the patch caused.
  • Options
    tehren3g4detehren3g4de Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    With the new patch as of last night(july 31), me and others seem to be having problems with full 4 piece set bonus's. On my cleric this is definately applying to my war prophet champion set, as i am not gaining divinity 25% faster. I have heard of this happening with quite a few other sets today. Anyone else experiencing this sort of issue?

edit: there seems to be other posts starting to pop up as well.
    control wiz(shadow weavers, high vizier, and champions):
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?430051-control-wizard-sets-broken
    stalwart:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?429991-stalwart-bulwark-s-bug
    swash:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?429831-Swash-4-piece-bonus-set(endless-fury)-not-working
  • Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if this is true, i havnt noticed it. when i got hit i could see the stal stacks rising and my power stat rising and i was doing more damage. i dont know whats up.

does it say you have a 4/4 active when you hover over the gear?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    no, my stalwart stacks are building and im getting the increased damage so it hasnt happened to me.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    And i thought it was only me... My swash is certainly not activating either.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Yah Swash isnt working for me either
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok, so everyone with bugged sets needs to try to figure out what you have in common, since it's obviously not happening to everyone. It's happening across classes, so it probably isn't related to that. I'd look at your other equipped items that can be worn by all classes... so ring and neck slots.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    people are having trouble with the stalwart set bonus too but im not having an troubles. its all quite random what gets fixed and broken after patches lol
  • Options
    hmoobtustubhmoobtustub Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're not alone! This also happened to me! The stacks were working perfectly fine yesterday (7/31/13) until I logged on this morning (8/1/13). However, it didn't affect everyone. Another Stalwart Bulwark user that I met claimed the set still worked.

Boo Cryptic Studios.

@mrsmon - Yes, 4/4 still shows when I hover over gear.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Some are working some are not...
    Dev please address this issue
  • Options
    getoneshotgetoneshot Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    Battlefield Skulker's (Rogue Gauntlgyrm PvP) Set 2 and 4 bonuses also don't work. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    ilovedotailovedota Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After last patch High Viz, Shadow Weaver sets on my CW and High Prophet, Miracle Healer set on my DC dont work anymore.
    Fix it please ASAP!
  • Options
    nevernimnevernim Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since the last update, the Stalwart armour bonus stopped working.

The icon (skull icon) no longer appears under my name and I am not getting the power bonus when hit.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Same here.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Same here.
  • Options
    pilbotspilbots Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just bought the high viz set and I am using the 4 set and I am not getting a debuff on emenies or buff on myself with ANY control powers.
  • Options
    arleezyarleezy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same with me. Stalwart Bulwark AND Timeless Hero set bonuses do not work AT ALL. Now I've noticed this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time.

Unfortunately I am one of those folks that lack time but do have the money to buy gear. And I have spent thousands of Zen only to have the products I purchase not work!? And from checking the forums this is a bug that has been around for a long while now. If this isn't fixed soon, I'll take my money elsewhere.
  • Options
    hhbombhhbomb Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GG wizard 4 set is also broken.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My High Vizier set was working fine. But so many people were complaining about the set bonuses I decided to try my other sets: SW and Archmage.

After putting on both sets and noticing they do not work, I put back on my High Vizier and now it too does not work! :/

Not sure I want to play with all my characters in their current state since I switch between sets often. Last thing I need is my DC's Miracle Healer or GF's Stalwarts set bonuses not working too...

I'll check back in a week for next maintenance.
  • Options
    leedskalninleedskalnin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, I guess 2+2 is the way to go for now.