test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Stalwart Bulwark Set Bugged

Comments

• therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited August 2013
    My High Vizier set is working fine. At least on target dummies.
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My High Vizier set is working fine. At least on target dummies.

I recommend you don't change it out at all or you'll join the rest of the setless masses!
  • therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited August 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    I recommend you don't change it out at all or you'll join the rest of the setless masses!

So unequipping the set and the equipping it again is bugging the bonus?
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So unequipping the set and the equipping it again is bugging the bonus?

It certainly did for me.
  • massivewallmassivewall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    Swash 6 stacks 338 pw and rec
    BattleField Sku 25% SM and 5% dmg
    Master ***
    Sinister

I did the test
    Confirmed not functioned
    MassiveDMG TR 60 Half-Orc
    Fandangos TR 60 Half-Orc
    Massivewall GF 60 Human
    Massive GWF 60 Human

Server: Dragon
  • jp250jp250 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bump! same problem
  • brutosobrutoso Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've acquired the complete set of bulkwark stalwart, and had no bonus for 2 pieces (400def) and no 4-piece bonus (5%hp as power)!
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you do realise theres a skill that gives you power based on your guard meter right? having 100% shield will give you the 4000 power but when you dont have that buff youll go down to your original power stat... >_> regardless, the 4pce bonus for these gears need to be addressed asap
  • pilbotspilbots Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And now my 4 set SW is not working. Awesome game.
  • arleezyarleezy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Glad to see that this isn't only affecting GFs. From what I've been reading we have 3 sets that aren't working as intended. Such <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • brutosobrutoso Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yes u r right...edited :)
  • frazzel10frazzel10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Having the same issue. I have timeless, stalwart, and champion. None of these sets are working properly.
    edited August 2013
    mrsmon wrote: »
    no, my stalwart stacks are building and im getting the increased damage so it hasnt happened to me.

So clearly everyone else is doing something wrong huh? There are a number of people with 4 piece set bonus issues. These threads are to report BUGS, not for reporting "Hey mine's working so there can't be a problem" nonsense.
    edited August 2013
    As to the op: GF Stalwart Bulwark and Timeless Hero sets are not working for me.
  • meaxewhymeaxewhy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You will permanently lose your 4 pc set bonus if you unequip your set items, so if your bonus is still working for you, do not swap your gear.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    does this include the gear score because it doesn't make any sense that i'd have a higher gear score if i have mixed set bonuses vs the 4-piece set bonus. i just completed the shadow weaver set. previously i had a combination of high vizier's and magelord's. my gear score has gone from 10.3 to 9.7.
  • diekruzendiekruzen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please fix this both of my sets do not work....this is kinda lame, but nothing new when playing new MMOs people forget how bad WOW was the first two years or any MMO at that, DAOC, **** my hero had no max level skills for months lol
    60 GF
    60 TR
    edited August 2013
    diekruzen wrote: »
    Please fix this both of my sets do not work....this is kinda lame, but nothing new when playing new MMOs people forget how bad WOW was the first two years or any MMO at that, DAOC, **** my hero had no max level skills for months lol

I played WoW during BETA pre-Vanilla (yes I'm old), and I don't remember this many bugs like we're seeing with this recent patch. I mean just look at all the threads ASIDE from the 4-piece set bonuses problems. And at least Blizzard was quick to fix things and communicate via blue notes.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We're looking into this! Thank you!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We're looking into these reports! Thanks for the heads up!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
    edited August 2013
    arleezy wrote: »
    I played WoW during BETA pre-Vanilla (yes I'm old), and I don't remember this many bugs like we're seeing with this recent patch. I mean just look at all the threads ASIDE from the 4-piece set bonuses problems. And at least Blizzard was quick to fix things and communicate via blue notes.

People forget, they had so many extreme exploits, when BGs came out one major exploit they did not fix for almost 5 months. But all games do you just tend to forget them. Blizz did okay with blue posts but there was a lot of issues. overall my main issue with the game is random disconnects at certain times. overall i feel this game can offer a few solid years of performance maybe more if they really keep content going and foundry updates.

I would love to see the option to create Legendary Foundry quests, that have a new set of lvl 60 armor and a set bonus that works hahaha.
    60 GF
    60 TR
    edited August 2013
    Only good news i have is that i went on the test server and all set bonuses are working there, so just hope when that goes live it fixes it.
    60 GF
    60 TR
  • isai82isai82 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yay, i'm not the only one! My bulwark set AND grand regent set are both broken. both sets worked before the patch last week and now neither of them work. it's highly aggravating. anyone know if getting a new piece of gear would work? like a new pair of gauntlets or something?
  • meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok, let me put this straight:

The set bonus does definitely NOT work, nor does the two pieces bonus (+ 450 Recovery, you just don't get the points). This set is completely bugged!
    It was my mistake. I did not realize first that the first bonus doesn't work... at all.

PLEASE FIX THIS SET!
  • kx3killzakx3killza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    4 piece set bonus is not working

my cleric's high prophet set isnt working it doesnt apply the defence reduction debuff...
    i believe the patch has glitched many 4 piece set bonuses
    plz fix asap
  • mianjomianjo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Definitely having the same problem. Just got High Vizier and 2-piece bonus is working however 4-piece bonus is not. Don't worry. I'm sure they'll fix this issue right away. <----That's called sarcasm.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Its been a couple days and thought hey maybe a fluke but seems that there is a lot of stuff not working. My buddy GF and I have repeatedly gotten CC after casting Villains Menace. Tonight used it to kill my target then bam bull charge threw the Immune and prone. Next time cast it to Aoe a base and Entangle from a CW. Smoke bomb CCed. So its nice since the patch that our only Immune we need isn't working half the time.

Also all 4 pc GF set bonuses don't work at least a majority of bulwark,timeless, etc etc not working but I hear some other class sets not working either.

Also block broke and I couldn't activate it again like the old patch was pretty sweet. Anything else anyone notice. On there classes.
  • cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    does this include the gear score because it doesn't make any sense that i'd have a higher gear score if i have mixed set bonuses vs the 4-piece set bonus. i just completed the shadow weaver set. previously i had a combination of high vizier's and magelord's. my gear score has gone from 10.3 to 9.7.

This is always the case...
    2 piece of set gives you stat bonus... 4 pieces of set give you ability bonus

so 2 + 2 = 4 for stats
    but a 4 piece will give you stat + ability bonus... it's much better BUT will lower your overall gear score. Which is why people need to realize gears score does not mean as much as they think.
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey all, finally completed my stalwart bulwark set, but im scared to put it on for fear of breaking the bonus. Can anyone confirm its fixed? My grand regent set has been fine the whole time but ive heard ppl sayingnthat swapping gear is what broke their set bonus.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • aredviaredvi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My High Vizier Set isn't working properly either. I can see it apply the debuff on mobs BUT I don't steal their defense which means it doesn't add to my defense. However when I switch to Champion Mage Set, the debuff of High Vizier still applies to mobs. I hope they'd fix it soon.

Edited to include this: Champion Mage Set doesn't reduce the cooldown of my tabbed skill either. All this happened a few days ago when I switched sets. When I re-equipped them back, the supposed bonus didn't work anymore. :(