test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Stalwart Bulwark Set Bugged

124»

Comments

• chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok im pretty mad now. Finally get my stalwart set and the 4piece isnt working. Haz ghere even been official aknowledgment on this? Beej a few days now and this is a pretty game breaking issue
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Out of interest did you make your gloves into the reinforced version?
    edited August 2013
    No. I headd from others and agree now that its from swapping gear sets. My grand regent was fine, then i put on stalwart and now neither work

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They will fix it soon , relax .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chidy1776 wrote: »
    No. I headd from others and agree now that its from swapping gear sets. My grand regent was fine, then i put on stalwart and now neither work

I only have one full set (CW HV set ) and haven't changed out of it since before the patch but it's 4 piece bonus no longer works and the only thing I have changed is that I upgraded my gloves to the reinforced version , maybe upgrading the gloves counts as swapping the set?
    edited August 2013
    I can coonfirm that this bug only happened to me after swapping armor sets. I was using my grand regent set and it was fine, but today i fianlly vot my stalwart set complete. After swapping to my new stalwart gear neither of my armor sets 4piece work anymore. The text is white showing that it registers a 4piece bonus, but theyre arent generating buff stacks or giving me the power increase in damage or character sheet.

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys, there's quite a few dozen of these threads discussing the same issues so I have merged most them together for the time being in order to focus the reports and discussions into one location.

Thanks for telling us which set bonuses are not currently working. The team is currently looking into the reports and when a fix is made you will be the first to know :)
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys, there's quite a few dozen of these threads discussing the same issues so I have merged most them together for the time being in order to focus the reports and discussions into one location.

Thanks for telling us which set bonuses are not currently working. The team is currently looking into the reports and when a fix is made you will be the first to know :)

I dont think its about which sets cuz i havent seen any complaints on grand regent but after swapping my grand regent and stalwart both dont work. I really think its a bug with swapping gear. Ive tried a few different things but nothings fixed it. I know the devs have a lot to do but i really hope getting a fix out asap is the #1 priority because this is a pretty substantial bug. Makes it a lot hardrr to clear content when no one in the group has a 4piece bonus.

edited August 2013
    Another piece of info. I also am not getting my gold find bonus on my broken gear sets. But i do seem to be getting the bonus health from my deffensive chest slot.

Edit: the gold find still works on my grand regent, which had a working 4piece bonus until i swapped to stalwart bulwark. Now neither 4piece works, and only the gold find on grand regemt works.

• cursedfarcursedfar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    d3l337 wrote: »
    IT WORKS AS INTENDED.

IT JUST LIKE WITH PROFESSIONS.

example
    time = 100 units

reduction =50%

time after reduction

60 units

why?

because its

20 of absolute basis and 80 of value that can be reduced.

It is how it works.

Otherwise people with 2 very rare resources would make infinite Astral diamonds as 2 resource -50% time each.

Thats the way for cooldowns to be greater than 0 even in most overpowered gear and enchants.

whoever came up with that and used % on the reductions needs to go back to school

http://www.wikihow.com/Work-With-Percentages

in what part of the planet or any math does 30% of 10 = anything other then 3 ?

x - 30% doesn't not equal (Y + (z -30% of Z)) here is visual aid : (10/100 - 3/100) = (7/100 + (3/100-0.9/100))

same denominator so u kill it : (10-3) = (7+(3-0.9)

u do the rest of the math and tada : 7 = 9.1

working as intended and rly well thought of...... good idea......

-
    edited August 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    I only have one full set (CW HV set ) and haven't changed out of it since before the patch but it's 4 piece bonus no longer works and the only thing I have changed is that I upgraded my gloves to the reinforced version , maybe upgrading the gloves counts as swapping the set?

Yea it would because the reinforced gloves are consodered a new or dicferent item. Seems that swapping any of the set pieces breaks them. Also i cant understand why they worked before the patch, work on the test realm, but are still broken on live. Dnt mean to be so negative butbugs of this nature need to be fixed asap, throws me and alot of others off playing the game, and i want this game to succeed as i truely love the base mechanics. Just nex to get bettef at fixing issues quickly. Stuff like this, or the savage enchants not working for at lwast a month really dont do well to keep ppl playi g.

edited August 2013
    Hope this lifts everyones spirits but just got a response on twitter saying theres a fix in the works and hoping to put it live soon. Granted this may not be as fast as one would hope but i wish wed get responses like this more often. Just givig a response and keeping ppl updated on a reasonable time frame goes a long way to keeping ppl happy. Want to try my sralwart set so badly

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chidy1776 wrote: »
    Dnt mean to be so negative butbugs of this nature need to be fixed asap, throws me and alot of others off playing the game, and i want this game to succeed as i truely love the base mechanics. Just nex to get bettef at fixing issues quickly. Stuff like this, or the savage enchants not working for at lwast a month really dont do well to keep ppl playi g.

Indeed. I stopped playing as of this patch last week for precisely this reason.

The only time I give up on an MMO due to bugs is if my character actually goes backwards with no information about it being fixed. That represents such a damaging impact on not just the functionality of the character itself but on the time and money invested in the character and the game.
    edited August 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Indeed. I stopped playing as of this patch last week for precisely this reason.

The only time I give up on an MMO due to bugs is if my character actually goes backwards with no information about it being fixed. That represents such a damaging impact on not just the functionality of the character itself but on the time and money invested in the character and the game.

I can feel u on that. Big reason ive been sticking with this game is because i really love the core gameplay and mechanics. It kind of sucks that anymore with mmos you almost have to wait a year or two before theyre really fleshed out. I feel though that as long as cryptic steps out and makss the rifht choices and makes the right choicez coupled with fixing bugs quickly this game will turn into one i can play for years to come. So far i have my doubts but im also optimistic. Im waiting at least for FoF and to see where they take the game after. Im really hoping they stick wifh the model of frequent but smaller content patches, and start adding in new classes. I think me and many others biggest complaint is the lack of our favorite dnd classes. I can pht up with a lot more if i at least was able to play a warlock or swordmage. As of now things are ok in my book, but heres to hoping cryptic can put the game togethef well and make it succeed as well as i want it to.

Edit: also want to mention that id really like to see more dev blogs. I think it helps a lot when the devs communicate with the players about their opinion on the state of the game and the direction they want to take it. Mahbe its just cuZ i really like design philosphy, but it think most ppl can agree that communication and showing they care what we think is a great way to keep happy customers.

edited August 2013
    So from what im reading this bug is also affecting enchants. I really hope this gets fixed asap, like in the next day or two as its already been a week and im tired of my gold find and 4pieces bonusss not working at all. I really feel like a bug of this scope should be fixed in days, not weeks. Please keep my faith in this game strong cyptic.

• maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it just me or are all set bonuses not working at all. :S
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    If your set bonus isn't working please read

sominator wrote: »
    Hi all,

Following up on this, we've got a fix in the works and hope to push it to the live servers soon. Thanks again for your help!
  • mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When I had a go on the test server the problem was gone.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ooooh, so this is why pvp been a lot funner these last few days. ;)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    FFS every patch adds a new bug PWE wtf are you guys doing? i love this game and have fun playing it but today i cant even play it due to being disconnected from server over and over and over and over. whats next you guys gunna trip over the power corde for the servers and accedently delete everyones characters?
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why was my post moved here? This thread was made nearly a month ago, has nothing to do with my problem. The same set works on one of my characters but since yesterday as soon as I changed sets on my other TR the set doesn't seem to take effect in any way.
    This thread is just talking about how set bonuses don't work in general.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • volcomekvolcomek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, I got all the pieces in last few days, all lvl 60 from the AH, but still don't get the bonus. All show 4\4 Part of set, all the description is highlighted, as it's active, but still doesn't change the power stat upon being struck. That sucks....
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Before you ask= Yes I have all of the level 60 Knight Captain set, and none of the old one.

The buff I'm supposed to be giving to my party aren't happening, its supposed to be when I use an encounter I have 25% chance to give my party the buff. I see no buff under anyone... what happened?!

I heard a rumor that they removed the 4-set bonus? is this true? I've looked in the forums I couldn't find anything, its probably been buried. Can someone clear this up for me?

I haven't tested my Bulwark set yet?

If a Dev has posted about this can you link it here for me, or direct me where I can find more about it?
    Thanks in advance!
    <SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
  • xyoyoyec3xyoyoyec3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When will they fix the bug ?