Install Arc
Options

60 CW pvp tips / tricks. PRIDE- Dragon

124»

Comments

• Options
    crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a fully geared 60TR, and let me tell you, this isn't even the scariest build out there. There are tons of people using the "INT permastealth build." Impact shot is way better than impossible to catch given you can often hit 30k in damage while you're perma-stunned anyways..
    I have no idea how a TR works, but does the "impossible to catch" power makes you glow black like Soulforged? I ask, because I'm not quite sure, if I've seen this CC immune black coat thingy on any other class than TR, so it might be an ability of the TR.
    Can anyone shed light on this?
    If you see someone with soulforge in a 1v1, do not waste your abilities. If you can knock them back and kite them until it wears off, that's ideal, which should be fairly simple seeing as how you're a wiz. Most people slot the lesser, seeing as how it's only ~100k on the AH... this only lasts about 2 seconds. Problem is everyone goes nuts on people when they see their health drop so low, and usually try to waste all their burst. Resist this urge, and you'll be fine.
    Yeah, but this TR I encountered, wasn't even close to 25%, because I couldn't damage him, so I don't know if he even had Soulforged.
    But thanks for your general tips.
  • Options
    therouterninjatherouterninja Member Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea how a TR works, but does the "impossible to catch" power makes you glow black like Soulforged? I ask, because I'm not quite sure, if I've seen this CC immune black coat thingy on any other class than TR, so it might be an ability of the TR.
    Can anyone shed light on this?

Yeah, but this TR I encountered, wasn't even close to 25%, because I couldn't damage him, so I don't know if he even had Soulforged.
    But thanks for your general tips.

Ah, this sounds more like impossible to catch. Yes he'll look misty for the duration of the ability, and most people usually use it after they are stealthed, which makes them immune to any damage. Use your dodges and run away during this time.
    Beholder MOPP4

60 GF(14.5GS) Cersei
    60 CW(12.4GS) Shadis
    60 TR(12.2GS) Dijkstra
    60 GWF(12.2GS) Winnowill
    45 DC(WIP) Daenerys
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ah, this sounds more like impossible to catch. Yes he'll look misty for the duration of the ability, and most people usually use it after they are stealthed, which makes them immune to any damage. Use your dodges and run away during this time.
    Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

And another thing regarding:
    I have a fully geared 60TR, and let me tell you, this isn't even the scariest build out there. There are tons of people using the "INT permastealth build." Impact shot is way better than impossible to catch given you can often hit 30k in damage while you're perma-stunned anyways.
    I've actually browsed the TR guides, especially the perma stealth ones, and saw linked videos. And I honestly have to ask: How are you supposed to even fight this?! Not as CW, but in general. I mean, even a full team won't be a thread when you can't be hit.
  • Options
    zellistazellista Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

And another thing regarding:

I've actually browsed the TR guides, especially the perma stealth ones, and saw linked videos. And I honestly have to ask: How are you supposed to even fight this?! Not as CW, but in general. I mean, even a full team won't be a thread when you can't be hit.
    A good GF and even a GWF (who have become much tankier post-patch) can KD/stun them by hitting the rough area where the rogue is (unless the rogue stays far away and throw knives at them, which is usually not enough to kill the tankier fighters, only 12 charges with 3secs recharge time). A GF especially will be able to chain KD/stun and kill in a few hits if built DPS.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zellista wrote: »
    A good GF and even a GWF (who have become much tankier post-patch) can KD/stun them by hitting the rough area where the rogue is (unless the rogue stays far away and throw knives at them, which is usually not enough to kill the tankier fighters, only 12 charges with 3secs recharge time). A GF especially will be able to chain KD/stun and kill in a few hits if built DPS.
    Hmm, but how are you supposed to chain KD/stun somebody you can't see? Or becomes the TR visible again when taking damage in stealth?
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So now that they have done the new Update against the CW. Has anyone reset their points and created a better PVP CW? If so, what feats have you changed and did you change anything, and or what spells have you now maxxed out?
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • Options
    jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BAH! Pics are no longer visible in the thread! This is my fav PVP build!
  • Options
    blubb09blubb09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can someone please reupload those pictures? I just love that PvP build!
  • Options
    darkkarimdarkkarim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i would like to play league with you o_o
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    harming18 posted in this thread that he stopped playing Neverwinter. So I think there wont be any reupload. Maybe someone has saved those pictures? I would be really great if someone could reupload those. I think even after the patch this build works quite well.
  • Options
    whitliggettwhitliggett Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't see those pictures on Photobucket...any reason why?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I can't see those pictures on Photobucket...any reason why?

Just read my comment which was the last in this thread...
  • Options
    varguisvarguis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the spec is on page 5 still, just not the points spent in abilities
  • Options
    kronikerkroniker Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I have 1 part of the PvP set left to grind for but I still will not even break 8k GS. Where can I get some decent equipment after I got the 6 pieces of PvP gear?
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Low power, extremely low crit, no armor pen. Not calling you a liar, but how are you getting 45k Ice Knife crits?
  • Options
    deviltyphoon2deviltyphoon2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm sorry...." Set your telly to your mouse scroll press or another mouse button. Have it accessible, dodging is key to survival in pvp in this game. You can make classes waste valuable cool downs if you have good timing." What is telly?
  • Options
    saulrosenbergsaulrosenberg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    telly = teleport