test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Maintenance - 06/13/13 (Look here for slow launcher patching)

Comments

• Options
    opetnemamimeopetnemamime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i am still stuck at 690 Mb mark............... it looks like going really slow, but it is not progressing......... this is making me feel really happy
  • Options
    iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited June 2013
    No D&D running for me....Dinner & Dungeon running that is muhahahahahahaha....if it can patch in like 5min My wife and I can run. But I say wish and one hand and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the other and see witch fills up faster! yea
  • Options
    jones4winjones4win Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on June 13th from 7:00-8:30 AM PDT (1400-1530 UTC). Please check the forums for more information"

Why is the launcher still saying that btw?:P Isn't it way past that time and isn't it, I mean shouldn't it already been updated...?:P
  • Options
    synicalragesynicalrage Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iwantwow wrote: »
    No D&D running for me....Dinner & Dungeon running that is muhahahahahahaha....if it can patch in like 5min My wife and I can run. But I say wish and one hand and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the other and see witch fills up faster! yea
    the worst part is i like how the 5mb updater update takes allround 10-15 minutes
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well atleast the profession website is still online haha, doing tasks over tasks while waiting for the game to update... 17.3% woohoo :D
  • Options
    zantuskinzantuskin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jones4win wrote: »
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on June 13th from 7:00-8:30 AM PDT (1400-1530 UTC). Please check the forums for more information"

Why is the launcher still saying that btw?:P Isn't it way past that time and isn't it, I mean shouldn't it already been updated...?:P

no they are more concerned with posting the new bonus zen in the patcher so they can get more money.
  • Options
    byllyyybyllyyy Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2013
    **** launcher is not even connecting Now... What is the Problem???
  • Options
    eltecheltech Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems to be patching better now...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow, the actually best part is watching youtube of twitch doesn't change anything for the update it is still going the same speed HAHA! amazing! FIX THIS SOON PLEASE!
  • Options
    sirnamedsirnamed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zantuskin wrote: »
    no they are more concerned with posting the new bonus zen in the patcher so they can get more money.

I commented about this, too. I was perfectly calm about the 5 hours of stalled patching until I saw that news update. Buy Zen? You're seriously plugging for more micro-transactions while however many of us can't even access the game?
    Such a bad move. For next time, I suggest a maintenance update, coupled with an apology, well and truly before a shameless grab for more cash.
  • Options
    emphanyemphany Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is just awesome lol I got to 48% earlier then it restarts me at 12% and now im back at 53% and my patch isn't moving so lovely just waiting on it to restart again **** you cryptic im done
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well they are doing this for cash.......... so what do u expect?
  • Options
    direxpoodirexpoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can customer support post a link with a torent so that people can seed so this gets done faster, its a free game anyway. All me and my friends wanted to do today is lan with a new set of characters and now that the servers are all clogged no one can even download the game:( #Frustration #PLeaseHElp
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    whoa i got like 200MB in one minute........ nice!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well thats nice and all but im stuck at 10%
    whoa i got like 200MB in one minute........ nice!!
  • Options
    zantuskinzantuskin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sirnamed wrote: »
    I commented about this, too. I was perfectly calm about the 5 hours of stalled patching until I saw that news update. Buy Zen? You're seriously plugging for more micro-transactions while however many of us can't even access the game?
    Such a bad move. For next time, I suggest a maintenance update, coupled with an apology, well and truly before a shameless grab for more cash.

As someone posted ealirer the resident server hamseter seems to have gone missing so doubt there will be a sorry for this.

Gotta love companies...
  • Options
    acidalbatrossacidalbatross Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I'm loving is all the tons of butthurt I'm seeing. Seriously - the game is Free. What kind of piking cash-grab are these people going on about?

This is, by far and large, how they are going to get back the money they invested into the game. And of course, they want to make a profit out of their product. Quit being selfish little whelps and get with the program.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    when you are stuck or **** slow, just restart........if u are lucky = win
    good luck!!!!

i miss only like 200 MB more
  • Options
    six3yszzsix3yszz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How the hell are they supposed to make money if its a F2P Game? Ofc they need to ****ing sell their zen don't cry if they put information about that. if they don't get paid you guys wouldn't have even been playing this, so shut your yap about them trying to get money, its <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i just love those smart and beautifull people cursing everyone else.......... i worship all of u!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bullwinkle2311bullwinkle2311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I'm loving is all the tons of butthurt I'm seeing. Seriously - the game is Free. What kind of piking cash-grab are these people going on about?

This is, by far and large, how they are going to get back the money they invested into the game. And of course, they want to make a profit out of their product. Quit being selfish little whelps and get with the program.

I dont know why I just recall the words from Kirk Lazarus when I read you.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hahaha i just want to make a control wizzard! Do you guys even think they look this stuff over?
  • Options
    jagoritannajagoritanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    My wife is ingame and Im at 6% haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Umm why not copy her NW directory and overwrite yours over your LAN?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Woot I passed the 20% mark! :D after 2 hours of downloading :) great job dev's!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well my dinner was good but my patch is at 10%....wow
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    1502mb to be patched and my wife only had 400mb or so....what is going on?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    1502mb to be patched and my wife only had 400mb or so....what is going on?

I had 1.6 gb before then closed the launcher and reopened it and had 443 mb idk what is happening haha...:P but I am on 22 %....
  • Options
    shadydeelershadydeeler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i log on, play for 8 sec and disconnected from server. i guess its due to mass people logging on at the same time? who knows..
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I stoped it and restarted it and its flying now 24% on moving ..was only at 12% when I stoped it wooot 28%
  • Options
    shadydeelershadydeeler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I stoped it and restarted it and its flying now 24% on moving ..was only at 12% when I stoped it wooot 28%

i downloaded the whole thing already... and i get in game and you just disconnect from the server so not much in progress here..