test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Maintenance - 06/13/13 (Look here for slow launcher patching)

Comments

• Options
    synicalragesynicalrage Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why the "H" is the patching for your game the worlds slowest patching?... i just finished 3 games at once on steam at between 8-10mb in overall.. and then i come to your game patching and its like you kill my connection granting me the perfect download speed at about 10 KB/S is it a joke, bug or did the last patch ruin the game?
  • Options
    emphanyemphany Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I should be playing by now but as I said earlier my patcher was at 48% and it restarted me and now im back at 12%
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    its something with them because I have all ports for neverwinter forwarded I can download whole game clients faster then this patch...
  • Options
    iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited June 2013
    Im sure my night will be over and have to sleep befor ethis is done. Maybe in the morning lol! 3% wife at 93% hahaha
  • Options
    xenocide21xenocide21 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok im done. Good riddence neverwinter. PWE is a waste of your time and money, they fail at the most basic of things, and thats ensuring their server can handle the load of people attempting to connect. I cant even get into the server to start downloading the patch because the server is overloaded, my recommendation guys, find another pay to win MMO cus there are plenty that actually do have enough server to handle the load. Peace!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    emphany wrote: »
    its something with them because I have all ports for neverwinter forwarded I can download whole game clients faster then this patch...

well i should never have started with this game.... its a waste of time.. they are like "hey try our game you can play for 1 hour and patch for 24 hours :D its superb customer support and blah blah blah" what my first impression of this is. "hey download the game to waste space on your computer while patching for 24 hours then you can login and play 1 hour till next patch" i have never downloaded anything lower than 1 mb/s and this is at 10kb/s... i know many people might download. but for real, the game master shouldve known by now that they need to focus a little bit more on the biggest % of players struggling to patch this **** and btw GAME MASTERS.. this is my 17th time trying to patch guess what after 5 hours i am at 0.5% YIPPIE!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Dinner almost ready, we finaly have some bud and now the plan to game while we grub and smoke...totaly screwed, but it is what it is!
  • Options
    papadeathpapadeath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What the hell is the patch bad iv been try to complete it for over and hour and its only up to 24% I would like to play some time?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    woooooooooooooooooooooot 4% booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Go play one of Aeria's games, they have good servers that don't make you wait for decades to download an update. They have cheaper goods in the item mall, and don't charge you for more than 2 characters either.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'm also patching sloooooow. Stuck at 1% for about 20 min now.
  • Options
    byllyyybyllyyy Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2013
    I am stuck at 11%.. this is terrible... Been trying foe 2 1/2 hrs.. and still it dosent work!!..whats the prob still???
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lol they have 0 customer service iv been waiting for over 2 weeks to get items back that are missing iv had 0 reply to my tickets and 0 reply to the email I sent to customer service but according to them they listen to the community I was ready to quit when I found out you cant even go back and do skirmishes you miss its ridiculous you level so fast its impossible to do everything and you sit in ques for skirmishes longer then it takes to out level the skirmish lol
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    like how we dont get any response from the GM's its like we are invisible. "whats the point in making a game if the biggest part of the game includes looking at worlds worst patching system"?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Aeria's Games are nothing but BUY UNDERWARE UNSEALERS.. nothing els
    All Haked up game like Scxarlet Blade... The Game is NOT the Korean RealeaSE.. IT IS A SHAM OF THE .. Korean gAME
  • Options
    jones4winjones4win Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol they have 0 customer service iv been waiting for over 2 weeks to get items back that are missing iv had 0 reply to my tickets and 0 reply to the email I sent to customer service but according to them they listen to the community I was ready to quit when I found out you cant even go back and do skirmishes you miss its ridiculous you level so fast its impossible to do everything and you sit in ques for skirmishes longer then it takes to out level the skirmish lol

Huh? I haven't got any trouble with that skirmishes your saying, when I join the waiting I easily can join them within 10 minutes ussually...probably wrong time playing the game?:(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My wife is ingame and Im at 6% haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    6% and well over 1hr for me.....hahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    LOLZ I am still at 16.4% but yea it is going but reallly slowly...:(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    no ****. i went from 1 to 30 in less than 48 hours play time. in Shaiya and WoW youre looking at around 60 hours play time to get there. and your dungeon wait? 2 minutes. maybe 5 if its a slow night.
  • Options
    vorphevorphe Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    Crashed, was able to play for about 30 minutes woo-hoo!

Unable to get back in for half an hour now
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You mean someone has been able to download the game???
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    its the 50+ skirmishes I have trouble getting ques for I play all times of the day the lower level skirmish ques yes those are fast
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    iwantwow wrote: »
    6% and well over 1hr for me.....hahahahahaha
    40 minutes 0.9% YAY after 17 tries its actually not quitting after 30 min
  • Options
    oggbroxoggbrox Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah. I was tinkering in the foundry for many minutes. But then it kicked me out and now I can't connect to the account-server anymore. Wuhuuhuhhuuhuh.
    Quests I like to share:

A CURIOUS DISAPPEARANCE by Sphecida: NW-DDLEOFL2Q
    A CRY UNANSWERED by obsidianw0lf: NW-DGNBAX3RD
    SIEGEBREAKER by ash4all: NW-DGDPWV2U5
  • Options
    baium666baium666 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    60.4 % cmooon
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    byllyyy wrote: »
    You mean someone has been able to download the game???

Well, it took over 3 hours
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Are the **** servers even up now... Are the Staff doing anything to get this Fixed??
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updating the launcher...again
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    byllyyy wrote: »
    Are the **** servers even up now... Are the Staff doing anything to get this Fixed??

Ofcourse they are probably but just that busy with fixing or looking into things so they haven't any time to respond us...probably... otherwise they are dicks like you discribe yes. :D