test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are You Guys Really....

124»

Comments

• griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sirxluis wrote: »
    ive soloed karrundax in the nw server and ive soloed karrundax in the test server... i do see tho a really big diferene i would normally take no dmg in the normal server and in the preview server im forced to always use a pot on every rotation i literally wasted all my gold xD also made me proc soulforged a few times so idk how this patch will affect less skilled / geared players

#worth

it makes pot usage extremely necessary, to the point of ridiculousness.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't remember saying I have problems keeping Divine Power up. I can fuel 2 spells in divine mode without a lot of problems unless it's a kite heavy fight.

But you seem to think Healing Word and Soothing Light are good... Your ignorance is showing.

I think Healing Word is good.

It is.

Could be better, like affected by Recharge Speed.
  • griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    I think Healing Word is good.

It is.

Could be better, like affected by Recharge Speed.

meh Sunburst, DG would be faster AP and DP generation overall, means more Hallowed Ground and the Dmg reduc from DG.

HW sucks as it is unless it gets recov. impact.
  • cmbtwombatcmbtwombat Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    10 pages and nothing but "L2P ****" from OP. Why is this thread still open?
  • sirxluissirxluis Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    grienne wrote: »
    it makes pot usage extremely necessary, to the point of ridiculousness.

my point exactly. idk why the developers feel the dc role has to be so hardcore compared with other roles and/or why dcs cant have encounter powers that actually make a dif like as.

Ive reached the point that my mates cws are so good and my build is so tanky that i try to catch the lightning beam from the dracolich (ofc not being in the circle) and thats how ridiculously easy it is for a good pt to kill it i do not see anyway that the nerf on as will make it any harder or any more fun so criptyc just stop being silly and stop nerfing the wrong things.
    doble steal time into singularity with maybe icy terrain is op not ashield. make mobs not be able to be cced by the same spell for 5 secs thats a patch that would change things! atm imo the ideal pt is 4 cws 1 rogue and i do not think you need anything else too much steal time sing and oppressive force to ppl actually take dmg open with oppressive force and rotate from there til everything is dead GG.
  • silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    So you don't think I play a Cleric? Like seriously?

You think I'm going to read some guide from someone who is having trouble keeping divine power up? Nope.jpg

LOL yes, it's truly what I believe. Like, seriously! You know little about the class. xD

You didn't even understand what he was saying. Where did he say he couldn't keep divine up?

The argument I'm reading is that AS won't stay down long enough to keep people alive. And I'm also reading about all these pro-clerics who aren't having problems but no proof but words?? Most of the people saying it aren't even clerics but they know someone, who knows someone. And everyone else and their TR mother is just basically, "Stop whining! Just mad you can't keep AS down in pvp!" xD

Test CN solo heal with proof and maybe the DC community will have some hope, stop whining, and get their act together if it can be done.
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • hyttehanshyttehans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited June 2013
    irk2013 wrote: »
    A typical DPS response..... They don't want to roll a Cleric yet they sure in the heck want to complain when Clerics don't want to pug anymore.

err no, i play a cleric as my main, read some of my other replies ;)
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sileste wrote: »
    LOL yes, it's truly what I believe. Like, seriously! You know little about the class. xD

You didn't even understand what he was saying. Where did he say he couldn't keep divine up?

The argument I'm reading is that AS won't stay down long enough to keep people alive. And I'm also reading about all these pro-clerics who aren't having problems but no proof but words?? Most of the people saying it aren't even clerics but they know someone, who knows someone. And everyone else and their TR mother is just basically, "Stop whining! Just mad you can't keep AS down in pvp!" xD

Test CN solo heal with proof and maybe the DC community will have some hope, stop whining, and get their act together if it can be done.

I'll continue solo healing CN while you make your self look like a fool on these forums. Enjoy being bad at this game.
    edited June 2013
    I'll continue solo healing CN while you make your self look like a fool on these forums. Enjoy being bad at this game.

Put up or shut up trollhard. Fraps a CN run on test and maybe we'll believe you.
    edited June 2013

lol SS or it didnt happen.
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    cmbtwombat wrote: »
    Put up or shut up trollhard. Fraps a CN run on test and maybe we'll believe you.

You seem a little mad kid, you alright?
  • unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

You say that like it's an accomplishment, or the subject of the debate. I don't think anyone is complaining about AS Stacking getting nerfed, which would be the ONLY change your statement applies to in any way.

Personally I PREFER running CN (and everything else) with one cleric, whether that cleric is me or someone else (CW alt) makes no difference to me. Double cleric just slows it down.

The issue under debate is if you can solo heal CN without AS down 100% of the time. Start not putting AS down for 5 seconds after it comes off CD and see how it goes then report back. Solo healing CN with 100% up-time on AS is not a huge accomplishment, it just means you aren't bad at the game and neither is group (and/or you have appropriate gear/specs).
    edited June 2013
    You say that like it's an accomplishment, or the subject of the debate. I don't think anyone is complaining about AS Stacking getting nerfed, which would be the ONLY change your statement applies to in any way.

Personally I PREFER running CN (and everything else) with one cleric, whether that cleric is me or someone else (CW alt) makes no difference to me. Double cleric just slows it down.

The issue under debate is if you can solo heal CN without AS down 100% of the time. Start not putting AS down for 5 seconds after it comes off CD and see how it goes then report back. Solo healing CN with 100% up-time on AS is not a huge accomplishment, it just means you aren't bad at the game and neither is group (and/or you have appropriate gear/specs).

I agree with you. But apparently their are a LOT of people here who think solo healing CN is some great big accomplishment.

It's not. If your CWs are good it's a walk in the park. Avoid red circles on the ground and profit.
    edited June 2013
    I agree with you. But apparently their are a LOT of people here who think solo healing CN is some great big accomplishment.

It's not. If your CWs are good it's a walk in the park. Avoid red circles on the ground and profit.

so basically your entire point was well..pointless.

:/
    edited June 2013
    jfc, you're talking pre-nerf runs? Solo pre-nerf is nothing special. We're talking test server with changes in place here, and you've been talking out your *** like you're gods gift.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Well CN is, again, another fight that is 99.99999999% about how well the CW does, so that's not really a good test.

You could probably fall asleep on that fight and still beat it.
  • yultyult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Please let this thread die and move discussion to a thread that isn't started by a troll.

I realize I am perpetuating it by posting but, yeah, we should really let it die.
  • kevlintallfellowkevlintallfellow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For a bunch of people claiming to be clerics, there sure is a lot of hellfire going back and forth in here.

Are you guys *sure* you're not really warlocks in disguise?
  • troljtrolj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    The op is a troll but i will post anyway. The problem is not AS nerf in it self but lack of heals that can replace it. Potions will not carry one for long. I know that since i was doing nothing but potting in all my play time in T2 as a DC. Healing Word is an unreliable one target heal, with -40% less on youre self. Soothing light is plain garbage, sorry but thats just the way it is, if you claim its valid in T2 you are trolling.

What makes bastion of Health so horrible is not the cool down, it can be rotated with AS actually, its the amount it heals. FFs is good but that requires two pips and to place it correctly. It puts more stress on already stressful class. Hallowed ground is good but its a daily. As i see it one will have to spec heavily in to AP or DP generation now. Someone mentioned Astral Seal but that will pull unwanted agro on you, bringing you to square one and running is circles again. With nerf hammer swung in CWs direction too.

This game is a semi action game, meaning its impossible to dodge everything and GF do not have this luxury. At some points you are forced to stay down and face tank it and if AS is down at that time it will be over fast. I saw Gfs and GWF go splat pretty quickly at several mob assault and considering stacking defence will become useless at some point. All in all this rings the death knell for casual gamer community and wether OP likes it or not, its a major part of this games community.
  • datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This butthurt over a 4-5 seconds loss of downtime on AS?

Oh god...we can't chain pull the entire dungeon anymore..better uninstall the game and make 400 threads crying about how AS is destroyed. Please get real.

I'm not as I never intended to use it in the first place.

But I do have concern for other DCs that base their partys and selves survival almost exclusively on Astral Shield.For them the changes must suck badly.
  • mvobus1mvobus1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This butthurt over a 4-5 seconds loss of downtime on AS?

Oh god...we can't chain pull the entire dungeon anymore..better uninstall the game and make 400 threads crying about how AS is destroyed. Please get real.

Seems legit. Now solo heal CN without knockback adds. Gl on your tries.
  • tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why mention the CW nerf? For the most part, the only thing that got nerfed was our damage. That's like saying "rogues got a nerf to their control powers so we should prepare for the apocalypse because they can't do their job anymore".
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I solo heal CN...good attempt to be little me though. Try again.

I absolutely love people like you that talk and blabber off at that mouth and have no clue about anything.

Mmmmmm Hmmmm and I am willing to bet you and your "elite" group uses exploits and/or "short cuts" too. Don't bother trying to say nut unh because I will dad gum sure call Shananagins!
  • uncannyluckuncannyluck Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    datemper wrote: »
    I'm not as I never intended to use it in the first place.

But I do have concern for other DCs that base their partys and selves survival almost exclusively on Astral Shield.For them the changes must suck badly.

I know what you mean. I didn't even put points into AS bro. I top DPS charts at CN. AS is the biggest crutch ever - my group prefers my DPS over AS.

</deliberate mockery>