test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just a quick update to say I am recording some Neverwinter quests, get some of the requests done as I been kinda busy as of late alas.

I also wanted to say congratz to Dzogen for the 27th Level being featured on MMORPG http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/634/feature/7475/Neverwinter-Foundry-Focus-The-27th-Level.html

Good work sir! Good work!

Edit: I should also state to those who have told me about their quests. Please be assured I have taken full note of your quest, its not on the main post because I want to get the people who asked first done before hand. I think it's only fair that way and I didn't want to get myself all confused with the quests I have listed :)

Thank you for understanding.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know you're cheating on us with another game! Admit it! Don't leave us :)
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Just a quick update to say I am recording some Neverwinter quests, get some of the requests done as I been kinda busy as of late alas.

I also wanted to say congratz to Dzogen for the 27th Level being featured on MMORPG http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/634/feature/7475/Neverwinter-Foundry-Focus-The-27th-Level.html

Good work sir! Good work!

Edit: I should also state to those who have told me about their quests. Please be assured I have taken full note of your quest, its not on the main post because I want to get the people who asked first done before hand. I think it's only fair that way and I didn't want to get myself all confused with the quests I have listed :)

Thank you for understanding.

Tsomoro, you are the king of all Gods. I know nothing of these things until you say it. I follow you with reverence and joy. Thank u sir.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    rdxcyclordxcyclo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi, please check out my quest - Gavin the "Lucky": Prologue. I'm almost 100% sure you won't be let down... Maybe. The info is in my signature, the quest is ingame, I'm at home, my parents went on a holiday last summer and my neighbour likes to nail things to walls at 1am.
    Making my name with Foundry - @rdxcyclo

First installment of Gavin the "Lucky" series is live

Episodes:
    Gavin the "Lucky": Prologue - NW-DEZSTNUT7
  • Options
    savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Greetings, I wouldn't mind seeing a video of my quest within your channel as I've very much enjoyed your youtube videos thus far.
    Thanks,

Savai,

CHRONICLES OF THE ABYSS: ACT 1 - The Puzzling Entrance
    SHORT CODE: NW-DDMWV14SA
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    DIFFICULTY: Soloable
    TIME TO COMPLETE: 15-25 mins
    SERIES: Act 1 of 3 for campaign "Chronicles of the Abyss"
    VERSION: 1 (beta)
    ROLEPLAY: Alternate Roleplaying/Puzzle Adventure Included (mini-alternate quest).
    Please keep in mind that I absolutely no control over loot in this map at any rate. Also note that music/sounds are a currently known bug within the foundry quests - so when this is patched/fixed, you will enjoy this quest more.
    Your conscience has led you to undertake a dangerous task within the abyss. It is time for you to listen to your own mind and delv deeply within the roots of evil. Unlock secrets never known to mankind to complete the alternate ending within this quest. Do you and your conscience have what it takes to assist Pellerrin, the Druid? Find out by seeking your own conscience within the puzzling and scary entrance to the ABYSS.
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    I know you're cheating on us with another game! Admit it! Don't leave us :)

That is so sweet! And no, I am never leaving. It has been a loooooooong time since I have found an MMO I actually freaking enjoy so I am in it for the long haul so don't you worry ma'lady. I do, actually play quite a few games though and some of them I do want to put on youtube to which I shall imagine the 'not polite' side of the internet will ridicule me immensely. Which is why I am very happy I have you fine ladies and gents to help spur me on with your quests/missions to cheer me up.
    dzogen wrote: »
    Tsomoro, you are the king of all Gods. I know nothing of these things until you say it. I follow you with reverence and joy. Thank u sir.

You deserve it amigo, you make some very funny and quirky quests which is a lovely change of pace. I try and keep an eye out on news sites and I want people to get credit where credit is due. From memory I think it's both yourself and Drake which have blessed the vaults of MMORPG thus far and I hope to see more people fill their ranks!

@rdxcyclo and @savaikun in the words of tricky dicky... "you have made my list!" Look forward to getting around to playing them hehe.

---

Okay I should say as well a little bit of what will happen with the quests/missions just so people are up to speed. On the OP of this thread is a list of quests. Yours might or might not be present. That is fine if it's not, do not panic! I have yours listed down its just I want to do the quests people asked me to do first then I shall update it with the further outstanding quests. I promise I will do them all.

In other news, alas I have lost my job in real life, which you would think would free up more time for me but in fact it actually takes more time as I do the peacock dance to look for work. So I am quite busy irl at present and thus fairly tired. I am still attempting to get AT LEAST one quest a day done (apart from weekends). So thank you for your patience on that.

Finally, I shall be breaking my videos up into smaller chunks (20mins a video I believe) this helps me a lot because it allows me to actually fully play a quest and explore everything without worrying about my hard disk exploding. I use FRAPS to record which sadly is a massive resource hog and takes up a large amount of space. An hour of play works out to be around 500GB and although I have a 2TB hard disk I will confess a lot of it is filled up with games (as this is a gamign rig).

Splitting the files for me allows me to make longer Journies because once I hit the hour mark I can essentially render the whole video and delete the RAW file and continue recording and as such I get the full quest experience without having to think in the back of my mind about whether the game performance will drop or whether it will fill up my disk.

So I am apologizing in advance for this but I think it will work out okay. Quests from Drake, Visigoth and Hacoc for example will take me 1-2 hours to complete and I would like to do them justice as well as any future quests I might playthrough :)

Anyhow that is all for me, I have a video up soon and its the last in the campaign from Havoc which I actually couldn't complete so I was fairly disappointing. You shall see why when you view.

Thank you for your continued support and I love you all <3

Tsu
  • Options
    havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    I wish you good luck on finding a new job.
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    :[ sad to hear about your job situation 'hope the best for you'
    glad your still a member of the community.
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for finding this bug. There should be an introduction dialogue with the last guy, it seems something bugged out.

Edit: It should be fixed now. **** nonlinear quests. :P
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    havocl wrote: »
    I wish you good luck on finding a new job.

I think I need some luck these days haha!
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    :[ sad to hear about your job situation 'hope the best for you'
    glad your still a member of the community.

You ain't never getting rid of me mate!! So don't you worry about that. Just wish I had more time!
    havocl wrote: »
    Thank you for finding this bug. There should be an introduction dialogue with the last guy, it seems something bugged out.

Edit: It should be fixed now. **** nonlinear quests. :P

Oh!!!! So it's a bug! haha! It was actually frustrating me because I thought there was literally something I had not done, or missed and I had no clue what I had to do. But because I saw some people comment saying they completed it in the reviews I assumed it must of been me. It must of just broke when doing an update to the map or something like that. Thank you for letting me know, I shall... try and get around to doing again at some point :)
  • Options
    shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tsumoro - Didn't know if you had seen, but I did republish my quest, so once you get back up and running, you can finally do it!

OT - I feel you on the job thing. It took me quite some time to get back to being employed. Hoping the best for you man!
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    shorlong wrote: »
    tsumoro - Didn't know if you had seen, but I did republish my quest, so once you get back up and running, you can finally do it!

OT - I feel you on the job thing. It took me quite some time to get back to being employed. Hoping the best for you man!

I did indeed saw my friend, I actually never took your quests of the listings so they are in my 'queue' so to speak. But they moved positions as I was waiting for when they were back up. So I shall hopefully get to it soon hehe.

As for work, yeah it sucks. Such is life really. I have a bit of debt which I am concerned about. I should be okay for 2 months but after that its time to sell a kidney haha. I'm pretty confident about finding work mind you, I have a soothing voice and soft hands and I here the demand for gigolos is high these days!
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lol...the words escape me

get back to toiling on your quest!
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Another Neverwinter map is ticked of the listing. This one is called 'An Adventure to Die For' and it actually has a really nice spin on things. Enjoyed it a lot!
  • Options
    iceaxe18iceaxe18 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please check out my quest once you have a chance. Just to let ya know this campaign I'm making is more action than story driven.

The Great Lake
    Chapter 1: Meeting Jasper NW-DEJEYMT6F

Thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    iceaxe18 wrote: »
    Please check out my quest once you have a chance. Just to let ya know this campaign I'm making is more action than story driven.

The Great Lake
    Chapter 1: Meeting Jasper NW-DEJEYMT6F

Thanks

And your quest has made my list hehe. There is going to be a few delays as I am trying to get myself up to level 60 as I have a bit of 60 gear and I would like to be able to do peoples combat encounter without looking like a jack *** with my under geared character.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I am trying to get myself up to level 60 as I have a bit of 60 gear and I would like to be able to do peoples combat encounter without looking like a jack *** with my under geared character.

lol >.<

how did you get your lvl60 gear? I'm also thinking I'm going to try and grind up, but I've only noticed "the Seal trader" as a way to get gear "I'm not big on running dungeons for gear"
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    lol >.<

how did you get your lvl60 gear? I'm also thinking I'm going to try and grind up, but I've only noticed "the Seal trader" as a way to get gear "I'm not big on running dungeons for gear"

I actually bought it off the auction house the few days ago. For a TR its a little bit dearer than other classes but i still only paid 2k-20k a piece so I managed to gear up (potentially) relatively cheap. I also imagine prices will come down the more and more people that do the end game content as they try and compete with one another in the market.

But yeah, this is something I need to do. I am so under geared that combat situations are getting a 'bit' tricky and this is a sure way to make my foundry mission adventures a bit more manageable hehe
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Would be honored if you did a vid of my latest... Short Code in signature. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Would be honored if you did a vid of my latest... Short Code in signature. :)

Off course! I would be happy to.

Currently I have videos (non NW related) diaries on the channel to keep things ticking over which is allowing me to job hunt (irl) and get the last few levels to hit 60 in game. So, I imagine recording for NW for me again will be on Thursday to which everyone can expect to see a lot of Neverwinter content uploaded during next week.

Kinda sucks as its a bit of a delay, but got to get myself sorted in life too hehe. I'll always post on this thread when videos go leave, so just keep your eyes peeled :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yay finally hit 60, sorry for the delays. Its now half 2 in the morning, but it's done. Christ, it took me such a long time. I honestly leveled up quicker from the days of Foundry then I did with these last few levels.

But, now that it is sorted my friends, I can get back to making content. Most likely record one tomorrow then it be up on Friday. Thank you for your patience haha.

Trying to juggle all this whilst looking for work :)
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If you should find the time you can put my campaign up on your "to-do"-list. :) NWS-DQS27OINC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yay finally hit 60
    DING! Congrats :D
    Trying to juggle all this whilst looking for work
    lol
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yay finally hit 60, sorry for the delays. Its now half 2 in the morning, but it's done. Christ, it took me such a long time. I honestly leveled up quicker from the days of Foundry then I did with these last few levels.

But, now that it is sorted my friends, I can get back to making content. Most likely record one tomorrow then it be up on Friday. Thank you for your patience haha.

Trying to juggle all this whilst looking for work :)

Yay, I missed your videos. I've got the withdrawals, the itchy kind.
  • Options
    eskarineeskarine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

It would be awesome if you could review my first quest. It's not perfect by any means, but I used it mostly for learning curve for the next one I have in mind (and THAT mammoth has taken me over 50+ hours by now and it's far from over).

Either way. Just got the quest ready for daily foundry and I would love to get some more reviews on it.
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I posted you a message on youtube, But i'll bump the thread for you. :)

Both in my signature and finished. Going to start working on part 3 tonight.
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    I posted you a message on youtube, But i'll bump the thread for you. :) Though, I hope you give me time to publish the updates before ( if you even consider doing mine. ). Would have been fixed, but atleast now i can publish the updates after this patch download is done with.

Thank you for the heads up, I received it through and you are on my goodies list hehe. I am now in a position to work my way through things.

Speaking of which, I have just done Dirty Politics by Shorlong if people wish to see :)

I should also note Mage Masher and the 2nd part of The Three Dials I was not able to find. I assume they have been taken down for additional work. If the authors could let me know when they are back up again :)

Thank you all
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the heads up, I received it through and you are on my goodies list hehe. I am now in a position to work my way through things.

Speaking of which, I have just done Dirty Politics by Shorlong if people wish to see :)

I should also note Mage Masher and the 2nd part of The Three Dials I was not able to find. I assume they have been taken down for additional work. If the authors could let me know when they are back up again :)

Thank you all

Some quests are available right now because the servers are republishing then so that sound is fixed.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    Some quests are available right now because the servers are republishing then so that sound is fixed.

Zovya you are always a pleasure to talk to, and be spoken to as well. I did see in the patch notes some very interesting things for us Foundry dwellers which new and exciting possibilities are coming about. I did not know however, that they were 're-publishing' the quests to fix the sound issues. So, thank you for the heads up on that <3
  • Options
    caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for offering to do this. I'm planning to use your list to try out some Foundry quests I've missed. If you ever find time after all the quests on your plate, please give mine a run. I've heard it's too difficult for 60s and too easy for low levels so any comments either way are appreciated. Thanks.

A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF
    A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF