Install Arc
Options

Unscheduled Maintenance 6-4-13, 3:30PM PDT

Comments

• Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    Same thing what I was thinking. A smart exploiter would just exploit to get the normal version of enchants, say normal vorpal, and sell each one for 900k AD easily. Just buy four lessers to fuse into normal, sell on AH, rinse & repeat.

Repetitiveness and large sums of currency. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS RECORDED!
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    quinidquinid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wolfsong84 wrote: »
    -.- Really...?

Between you and Mistah Cheefaa, we've got ourselves a regular English literacy panel.

maybe they went to public skool, you can't judge.
  • Options
    wolfsong84wolfsong84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, pocket money and such. I was very tempted after I got into the Foundry and saw what I could do with it. Very tempting, but I'm resisting that urge, lol. :)

I haven't published my first one yet. ;) Weeks in work and I'm 5/8 of the way done (8 modules within one map, 5 done). But when it's done you might see it posted on the Foundry forums.

Kewl! I'm working on my first and having a blast. I'm not sure what century I'll finish it in, but I'll finish it someday... lol
  • Options
    wolfsong84wolfsong84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    quinid wrote: »

Lol, yes, I stand corrected.
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While we wait, the Mike Moffit scenes from Seinfeld. :) Classics... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZidUzpou4kI
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    yojimbodegreedyojimbodegreed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    quinid wrote: »
    Please tell me you misspelled "school" on purpose...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    cheefaa wrote: »
    i make more money then you can dream up, so when your out tomorrow in the 100 dedgree sun dropping off mail thinking about how **** your life is you remember that guy living in mommys basement is a a bread winner and u well, your just a sad story. amercian dream huh old man?

Well I guess you are right. Living in the basement collecting food stamps will allow you to get bread. So I guess you are right?
  • Options
    cliffwalkercliffwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i make more money then you can dream up, so when your out tomorrow in the 100 dedgree sun dropping off mail thinking about how **** your life is you remember that guy living in mommys basement is a a bread winner and u well, your just a sad story. amercian dream huh old man?

With all that money, one would probably pay some else to do their typing for them... Hmm?
    Eat your dessert first, for life is uncertain.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Kewl! I'm working on my first and having a blast. I'm not sure what century I'll finish it in, but I'll finish it someday... lol

Isn't it funny how long they take to make, lol. It's so easy to blow through hours testing, re-testing, tweaking, etc. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maintenance is complete everybody! Thanks for your patience! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    vorphevorphe Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    -.- Really...?

Between you and Mistah Cheefaa, we've got ourselves a regular English literacy panel.
    Haha, well done
  • Options
    cliffwalkercliffwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cliff that last post is for you, read back i want u to understand some more facts old head.

Apparently all any of us can do is attempt to read your posts. What happened? Mommy too busy to tuck you in?
    Eat your dessert first, for life is uncertain.
  • Options
    jokerwindjokerwind Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice, faster than expected :=)
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »

Hey would you please deal with Cheefa, he has freely admitted to using exploits. Please ban him. I will be sending in a ticket soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Isn't it funny how long they take to make, lol. It's so easy to blow through hours testing, re-testing, tweaking, etc. :)

Right? And I must admit to being a bit OCD with mine. 0.o
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    While we wait, the Mike Moffit scenes from Seinfeld. :) Classics... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZidUzpou4kI
    I don't know why but this caused me to laugh a little. Possibly because of how off topic it is. Great job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deezyredeezyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cliff that last post is for you, read back i want u to understand some more facts old head.

hmmmm "old head"......ooooooh spoken like the CEO of a fortune 500 company! Cheefaa.....please, for the sake of all that is holy.....delete your profile and never speak of this game again. Leave us "old heads" who actually GET HEAD, and go back to your hot pocket stench filled basement in your mom's house for another round of "auditioning of the finger puppets".

Grow up!
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for a speedy maintenance!
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    no need, i just smoke big blunts with one hand and belittle you with the other.

ooh you must be so proud. I probably spend more on toys and games in a year than you will make in your entire lifetime lol.
  • Options
    yanniellyanniell Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    106MB for just that? Guess we'll be downloading a brand new game when the major patch comes out.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »

Thanks! :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So...now that the maintenance is done, we can all go back and play the game, or do something else with our lives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    addisontaddisont Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, now that the amusement of reading all these posts is over... Guess I'm headed back to killing monsters because I can. LOL! Gotta love trolls.
  • Options
    deezyredeezyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you win old men? well.....that explains a lot!
  • Options
    paganhawkpaganhawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deezyre wrote: »
    you win old men? Well.....that explains a lot!

lmfao!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Back in the Foundry and happy again. :)

foundry_cipher1.png
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    farcursefarcurse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    does anyone besides the McDonald folk see that the game code is a mess ?

some stuff doesn't work ,other stuff is useless , then u have the things in game that do not help ,when it's suppose to help
    list is endless

also cryptic shod get their priority's strait , fix the AH then fix in game access problems ( lag issues / pvp issues ( not getting ported in ) / going into dungeons etc ) then player skill's and AFTER the code for that is fixed, then get worried about exploits ( unless its something major like duping items etc ) BUT then again if the AH and player UI are well written and not sloppy "it works" code , u probably cant do that **** unless u use a 3rd party tool (and that simplifies the patching too)

i am entitled to my personal opinion and after playing mmo's for like 12 yrs i think i know what i am talking about
    also i wouldn't bother if i didn't like the game, i just don't like the way its being managed
    the only real problems being addressed are the ones that involve astral because u have a system that lets u buy astral for zen

i haven't seen 1 fix on pvp issue or 1 on the AH search , i haven't seen 1 fix on player skills , some skills just plainly don't work
    and they sell re-skill tokens.......

its <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that i am forced to tab out of the game use a browser to buy items and then tab back in

the class feats most are useless and others are broken being there or not doesn't change a thing
    and some of the ones that do work , don't give u a full buff only the 1st skill point works

and guys don't pretend that you don't know what i am talking about

WHEN are this issues going to be addressed ?

i don't hear ppl saying they are going to quit because the economy is unfair ...... but i have heard them saying they will because of other issues in game-play

if u want an example of a game that the economy is as unfair as it can be, try Final fantasy 11 and ppl still play it to the day , here http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml 11 yrs and counting and the Economy SUCKS
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    falson u have no idea what your speakin of still clearly, enough time wasted on you 3 useless sad old men. Don't be mad old men not my fault your lives suck so ****in hard you had your shot ya ****in blewww it...... this is life live it. Meanwhileee ill go live mineeee hahahhaha its a joy. can u say the same? make sure to check my grammar on this one too hahahhahaah ****in bums...

Shame you were not able to fit one good YOLO into that. Your failure might of been complete. Better luck next time.
This discussion has been closed.