test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unscheduled Maintenance 6-4-13, 3:30PM PDT

Comments

• Options
    tfganhaotfganhao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah they said nowhere that there would be a rollback. HOWEVER, last time something like this happened, there was one.(so there's a precedent, a ****ty one but still a precedent).

So, yes, i might be overreacting a bit, but i believe my other points still make sense. Don't punish everyone for some exploiters.
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yup, it was a token, not compensation. For a no-subscription game, there is no compensation for downtime. Even for a sub-based game that would be a hard sell unless it was for multiple days.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    nice2835nice2835 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this sure seemed to escalate quickly. Why do you need to flame war each other into flame posting like that?
  • Options
    acieleaciele Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cheefaa wrote: »
    this will be my last post, your an ******* no1 cares at crypitc that u love them u lil *** kisser, this company has daily exploits that happens from **** programming and trash coding get it rite or dont charge people for anything, I hope they send you a bundle of enchants and shards and coal wards that you can fuse up for such a nice post. Oh and keep your cat day bull**** no1 wants it about as useless as filling at tickets.

whats really awesome here, your the same stupid ****s that are able to abuse chat ban and kick people from partys. simply a ****in laugher.

falson your logic in life is useless, just cause your too stupid to figure **** out don't matter to any of us, and were not talking about ****ing murder im talking about a VIDEO GAME.

word? I dont think anyone will miss your hate here.
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    k I however wont get banned i never used any exploit I'm just saying simple as this if i did have a coal ward and knew of this i would have done it without question, who is really at fault me or the programming, i aint doin **** but playing,,,,, dont hate the player hate the game..... oror get it right..

Sounds like someone is back peddling a bit eh? Don't worry. They have logs of everyone who cheated and bannings will come swift and hard :) if you are innocent you should have nothing to worry about right?
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love watching crybabies cry. Care for a tissue? lol. If most people would understand that everything in modern mmo's is recorded, then they would understand that wipes are not needed. Ban said accounts and repair what they can. Not 100% but still enough to where the economy WILL return to norms. Plus if they understood that modern mmo's are NOT complete games at launch. What's the point of spending millions on a part of a game THEY think is good and the PLAYER base doesn't like it. You get a rough draft and we are given the opportunity to mold it into what we want. Problems will arise. Deal with it or go some place else. I would rather wait a few to know problems are being fixed and people are being punished for their naiveness, then to allow said people to continue to exist in the game.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    cliffwalkercliffwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    enchantment fuse exploiters? never heard of this one either

me either...
    Eat your dessert first, for life is uncertain.
  • Options
    tfganhaotfganhao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah you might be right, token of gratitude instead of compensation, it still serves the same purpose: "here, we screwed up, have some useless items, and thank you".
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    All of the texting-speech and run-on sentences are giving me a headache. Time to stop reading this thread.

Oh, and thanks to all of those who respect the rest of us enough to write legibly. :)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    derangedheroderangedhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    who is really at fault me or the programming, i aint doin **** but playing,,,,, dont hate the player hate the game.....

In my personal opinion? Both the programming and you are at fault.
    Don't hate the game, love it. :p
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    If most people would understand that everything in modern mmo's is recorded, then they would understand that wipes are not needed.

Altough true, that's not what happened last time. Just sayin'...
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Server is up! That was fast. Enjoy...
  • Options
    jogaijinjogaijin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are we going to get a new class & race released to compensate for all these emergency patches?
  • Options
    paneth48paneth48 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Its funny, I bought a founders pack and i should probably be more livid than some of these people who have not spent a thing on the game, but oddly I just view it as 'oh good they got another exploit fixed' and move on. Prehaps its age, or the number of MMO's Ive played in my life, but I do not find anything bad about any of this? Why is there so much rage about fixes and down time? We all know these happen even with the best MMO's out there. There is no rollback, so i can only assume a majority of the people here are raging about getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar or are made they might have to spend 20 minutes to an hour offline?
  • Options
    damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So basically the exploit was being able to use 1 coalescent ward to fuse an infinite number of times. The exploiters could have bought all the lessers for cheap and made themselves a perfect enchant.
  • Options
    insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cheefa you sound really mad, maybe you should go out and get some fresh air? I mean this game is obviously a direct insult to your perfection sooo why don't you just go away .. please?
  • Options
    abrahxisabrahxis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL LOL and more LOL at all the QQ's ..... arent you people smart enough to know this is STILL IN BETA LOL?? Some of you people still cant grasp the fact bugs and exploits happen in BETA. Oh, Did I mention it was BETA? Hmmm...I will get a link up to explain to you people just what BETA means when it comes to apps or programming. It really ISNT that hard to understand. Now would you crybabies stop crying over exploits and bugs or complete wipes...Cryptic is trying hard to resolve the issue and you act like youre losing something out of this. BETA. Learn what it means before you start trolling and bashing Cryptic when they took the time to release the game sooner than needed for us to enjoy. If it upsets you that bad, go get a lawyer and take them to court over your precious astral diamonds.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    Server is up! That was fast. Enjoy...

i see what you did there...
  • Options
    deezyredeezyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL great post! reminds me of the WoW South Park episode.....maaaaaaam hot pocket!
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    abrahxis wrote: »
    LOL LOL and more LOL at all the QQ's ..... arent you people smart enough to know this is STILL IN BETA LOL?? Some of you people still cant grasp the fact bugs and exploits happen in BETA. Oh, Did I mention it was BETA? Hmmm...I will get a link up to explain to you people just what BETA means when it comes to apps or programming. It really ISNT that hard to understand. Now would you crybabies stop crying over exploits and bugs or complete wipes...Cryptic is trying hard to resolve the issue and you act like youre losing something out of this. BETA. Learn what it means before you start trolling and bashing Cryptic when they took the time to release the game sooner than needed for us to enjoy. If it upsets you that bad, go get a lawyer and take them to court over your precious astral diamonds.

Guess what *******? This is a soft launch. They are not resetting.... all cheaters profit.
  • Options
    deezyredeezyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    insomeat wrote: »
    EMERGHERD CYPTIC you're company so ****, how dare this free beta game not be perfect!! Another exploit in a massive game containing thousands of variables... YOU SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE AT THE STAKE!! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW... your fired ??

I serve fries at McDonalds and obviously dont know **** about coding or making a game but my entitlement commands me to declare your obviously lazy ****ty people and I could do so much better if i ever bother to get out of moms basement .. HURRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

This post had me rollin!
  • Options
    cybercyanidecybercyanide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    See, now I come from this strange breed of people who actually enjoy the content of a game world. Oh yes, I know; I'm so uncool because I like to *gasp* read. If I could find enough old farts near me to play, I'd be off playing some good old-fashioned pen-n-paper D&D during downtime (well, most likely much longer than that...) Couldn't care less if they ever did do a wipe. I actually enjoy starting new characters, writing them a back-story, even *another gasp* questing all the way up to level cap!
    I think too many people forget that that is (or was) the true purpose of a game; to be enjoyed. If having to redo something that took you a few hours is some major, catastrophic event in your life then may the gods have mercy on you out in the real world...lol
  • Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    So basically the exploit was being able to use 1 coalescent ward to fuse an infinite number of times. The exploiters could have bought all the lessers for cheap and make themselves a perfect enchant.

This is what happened on Beholder and you heard multiple people bragging over having made millions so far from it. A look at the AH and it didn't seem that far fetched.

Somehow, our Zen market crashed to an incredibly low amount last night although I'm not sure exactly how the two would be tied together. Just seems an incredibly odd coincidence, especially when we went from about three ioun stones on the market to about fifteen.
  • Options
    leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Meanwhile, those that used this exploit are sitting pretty with loads of AD on mules just like the last "Emergency" exploit.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    if im good at ways around your trash programming wellllllll again whos fault is that?

First the developer for the exploits. Then you for exploiting it. Very simple concept to understand.

But I really don't care much either way, since I don't spend a dime here. ;)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
  • Options
    yojimbodegreedyojimbodegreed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Honestly don't understand why people are flaming so much over this. This is a free to play game, people shouldn't be flaming so much. Now, if you spent money on one of the packs, say, the Hero of the North pack, then I guess you could be a little annoyed, but, then again, remember why you spent that money in the first place. To mainly benefit the game's development. The game is still in beta, so obviously there are going to be things begin fixed constantly and such. Yes, I do see a couple faults in how they're going about fixing everything, which can be the cause of some of this senseless raging, but, honestly, I find it quite funny all of you are getting so mad.
    Now, while most of you are flipping tables over just because one, just one game, is in a maintenance and has problems with it, I'm going to go spend my time on some other games that are out there.

Just one more thing: Honestly, give the company a break. They've given you a pretty good game of Dungeons & Dragons; the reason they have this in beta is for people to give them suggestions and help fix things. Just because one group of people's suggestions (for instance: balancing out classes. I'll admit, trickster rogue is far overpowered compared to a guardian fighter or great weapon fighter,) is worked on instead of another group of suggestions doesn't give that group the opportunity to flame because the company isn't working on what they suggested to work on. Everything will get worked out eventually (hopefully,) yet there will be more problems uncovered. Those will get worked out, and more problems will appear in their place. The cycle will continue. That will always happen with online games. It must happen in order for the games to improve.
    This company has gave themselves quite the good start to what could be a very successful Dungeons & Dragons game. I believe that they'll be able to make this into that game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rock on Cryptic, thnx for the update
    89584745__651921_din_vinchester_pic.gif
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    you all seem to think im so mad and need fresh air, **** would i be mad for? i just came to ask why anyone would get banned for nothing, if your trash at programming stay trash at it, if im good at ways around your trash programming wellllllll again whos fault is that?

Programming is bad, if you don't like the game then leave or go ask your mommy for another game. If you found an exploit and used it to make money then you should be banned. By the way, I am sure after your recent posts here on the official neverwinter forum, they will be taking a long hard look at what your account has been doing. Good luck :)
  • Options
    otrebo1otrebo1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if its just BETA, real money transactions shouldnt be involved yet
  • Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you all seem to think im so mad and need fresh air, **** would i be mad for? i just came to ask why anyone would get banned for nothing, if your trash at programming stay trash at it, if im good at ways around your trash programming wellllllll again whos fault is that?

That's about all you do in life.
This discussion has been closed.