test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter and Ultimate Game Cards - Get Bonus Zen!

Comments

• Options
    zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah used 2 $10 u.sd. cards I bought at Walmart....the only ones available at Walmart.... no bonus... ffs think this might be important enough to get someone in to fix the problem.... waiting till Monday? Really?

Well.... who the hell would have guessed that Walmart would sell multiple companies cards to work for the same game... I looked all over at Walmart for the "Craptastic Card" and only found the $10 PW cards sold at Walmart... Honest to god I do not know what is wrong with you people at that company.....could someone help me to understand WHY Walmart would sell cards created for the same game by multiple card manufacturers? I mean **** dude.....and then .... nm I could go on and on about the stupidity of this....here is a simple one.... why not a 15% bonus for ALL GAME cards! DUH...It's a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> discount anyway.... slowly but surely killing my interest in this game with stupidity like this...mu 2cents.
  • Options
    lordtremerelordtremere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Purchased $20.00 card at walgreens this morning after seeing the deal online. I redeemed it the right way, originally seeing there was to be a bonus of 300 zen. Once deal went through and zen were transferred only 2000 available, no bonus!! I just want what was advertised, that's all.
  • Options
    svauntsvaunt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no bonus for my cards either any word yet?
  • Options
    ericanorthericanorth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I redeemed a $20 card earlier today and when I was going to check out it showed that I would get 300 bonus zen, but the zen did not appear after the transaction was finished. :(
  • Options
    zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Take note the card must say "ULTIMATE GAME CARD" I don't care if what you bought it at Walmart and that link they have been posting says it is sold at Walmart....it may not be at YOURS soooo don't buy it unless it says "ULTIMATE GAME CARD" apparently it's a 'brand' of game card....so if you bought $200 worth of PW game cards from Wally World... you are screwwwed.

2. Make sure you click "Ultimate Gaming Card" when you redeem.

3. Pff... what a joke... feel free for laughing at me for expecting this to be simple and not absurdly stupid. Yeah I'm an old dude... guess I just go by the old K.I.S.S idea people learn in marketing 101.... at least I did when I took the course.
  • Options
    vilniusonyxvilniusonyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same issue.

I purchased a $20 gift car. Your site, is asking me for 21.77 (I'm assuming it has something to do with currency exchange, CAD$) .. and I obviously only got $20, which is all they could add to the card. So ... what exactly am I supposed to do now?
  • Options
    theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zellex wrote: »
    1. Take note the card must say "ULTIMATE GAME CARD" I don't care if what you bought it at Walmart and that link they have been posting says it is sold at Walmart....it may not be at YOURS soooo don't buy it unless it says "ULTIMATE GAME CARD" apparently it's a 'brand' of game card....so if you bought $200 worth of PW game cards from Wally World... you are screwwwed.

2. Make sure you click "Ultimate Gaming Card" when you redeem.

3. Pff... what a joke... feel free for laughing at me for expecting this to be simple and not absurdly stupid. Yeah I'm an old dude... guess I just go by the old K.I.S.S idea people learn in marketing 101.... at least I did when I took the course.

one old guy to another, my cards are Ultimate Game Card (note Game vice Gaming) and i have a receipt from Ultimate Pay. the problem is the UI does not deposit the zen directly into Neverwinter so even though my receipt is for 1150 only 1000 is added to wallet.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • Options
    darkelrudarkelru Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also purchased a 30$ ultimate game card through one of the retailers, proceed to input it in 20$ and 5$ denominations getting ripped off of 5$ because of the tax put on the card. I also did not receive the bonus zen so I was doubly ripped off. Oh joy.
  • Options
    menkharmenkhar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NOT a happy camper here.

I bought a Ultimate Game Card online via one of ultimategamecard.com's recommended retailers. Tried to use the code for ZEN, to no avail. Having re-read the NWO website offer blurb, it doesn't explicitly say that purchasing the card online means that the online card (code) is ineligible for purchasing Zen on this game ... :mad:

They need to step up their act here, as their instructions are neither clear nor concise.
  • Options
    music101music101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't bother if you're not in the US. In the EU the 50$ ZEN equivalent costs 61$, so you'll need to spend 65$ on gamecards.
  • Options
    captjohnsmithcaptjohnsmith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also didn't get my bonus 15% zen.
  • Options
    onishizxonishizx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A small list of what's actually going on, for those thrown off track by some of the raging going on:

1 - Bonus ZEN aren't working apparently.
    A forum moderator has indicated he has reported it and it will be lying on the desks of the people involved the moment they arrive at work this monday.
    Good clear information, and until monday itself I don't think we could ask for more.
    2 - Getting these Gamecards is possible for people that don't live near any of the stores (like a lot of Europeans)
    through the use of the online store. I have to note though that conversion rates (dollars to euros) may vary per store.
    3 - Though you can cash the Gamecards as a European player, your prices are Euro's and the cards are in Dollars.
    Unfortunately this means that you will have to pick a cash-in option that's weaker then even the Dollar-value of the card. As the remainder of that card also essentially gets lost on cash-in, it's far from efficient for European players.

I assume that all of these issues will addressed and hopefully solved this Monday.
  • Options
    blckdynomiteblckdynomite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sent an email ticket up but I got the Ultimate card and only got the 5330 not 5750
    "Here's to a long life and a merry one
    A good workout and a hard one
    A quick death and an easy one
    A pretty girl and an honest one
    A cold beer and another one!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Worked for me just now. Maybe they fixed it? Purchased mine via PC Game Supply online. Sorry y'all are having problems. :(
  • Options
    thestalker512thestalker512 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone else get this to work? Want to know before I buy.
  • Options
    menkharmenkhar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems to be working fine now, I just did it and it's all good, including the 15% extra ZEN. Now I'm a happy camper once again :)
  • Options
    hydro818hydro818 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bought $50 worth when it was first announced. Didn't get my 15% zen either. Ticket submitted and now I wait.
  • Options
    ptefraserptefraser Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys my most recent transaction through ultimate game card went through and i received the bonus zen but only on the first card (20$ UGC) after that the rest didn't credit bonus zen. And yes guys there seems to be a currency converter built in to the whole activating cards... 20 dollar card (Canadian) asks for 21.70 or so... meaning if u only bought 1 X 20$ card it wont let u claim the 2000 zen + 300 bonus. instead u get stuck buying 1000 zen + 150 bonus and then 500 zen and 75 bonus .... this equivilates to a 12.5% loss in zen if u are not receiving the bonus zen promised to you. so the question is what do you do now with the remainder of your unspent 3.30$ its either a waste or you must purchase more UGC even if you do this you still end up with UGC points in the end cause it wont equivilate to the exact amount needed to credit you the 2000 zen. In my opinion this system doesn't work. PW YOU NEED TO PROMOTE THIS SYSTEM on perfect world Fast Cards where you are not charged tax or currency converting rates. By the way 200$ worth of UGC for me added up to 18 000 zen on my account. so hopefully you guys who read this aren't reading this because it happened to you ... hopefully you are reading this before making that 1 hour trip to the convenience store on your bicycle.

Seven Eleven you rock for selling the UGC. UGC you suck for ripping me off with your tax/currency exchange rate !

Hopefully we all get credited our missing zen today !

PteFraser Beholder Server
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    More ways to get money rather then making fixes? Priorities are becoming more and more obvious
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jjb828 wrote: »
    More ways to get money rather then making fixes? Priorities are becoming more and more obvious
    I'm pretty sure you don't really want the people that work in sales, working on making your fixes. Having said that, I was tempted but with all of the issues here, and being from the UK, I think I'll give it a miss :D.
  • Options
    drakenrabedrakenrabe Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any update on if this is being looked into. I have 2 cards that experienced this issue. Submitted a ticket to Customer Service on Saturday. (Understood its a weekend) I just dont' want to transfer the Zen into game until i am sure i will get credited the missing bonus amount.
  • Options
    alluraeallurae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THIS IS A BIG SCAM! I bought some Zen from Ultimate Game Card for a friend and he was only given 1650 out of the 2300. A LOST OF 650 !!! WHAT A RIP OFF YOU GUYS AND ULTIMATE GAME CARDS ARE !!! And this is suppose to be beta. I thought betas were free to play !!
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    Hey, everyone. There was an issue when the promotion first started where players didn't receive bonus ZEN by using Ultimate Game Cards. That has since been resolved so if you didn't receive your bonus, please don't hesitate to write into our Support Team: https://support.perfectworld.com/.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you Pin!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey, everyone. There was an issue when the promotion first started where players didn't receive bonus ZEN by using Ultimate Game Cards. That has since been resolved so if you didn't receive your bonus, please don't hesitate to write into our Support Team: https://support.perfectworld.com/.

For those of us whom have already submitted tickets through the support site will we get any kind of follow up or should we re-contact Support?
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Would an ingame ticket work? As I stated earlier in the thread I continue to run in to the redirect loop. It only affects my account. Its really awkward.

Will our zen appear in our wallet or ingame? Just curious so I know what to look for. There is no zen in my wallet and I am missing 600 zen from the promotion.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    drakenrabe wrote: »
    For those of us whom have already submitted tickets through the support site will we get any kind of follow up or should we re-contact Support?

I can answer this one. If you or anyone else has created a ticket, you are good. Please do not resubmit a ticket, as this will simply add time to the process for everyone else.

Thanks for asking though!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    selaral wrote: »
    Would an ingame ticket work? As I stated earlier in the thread I continue to run in to the redirect loop. It only affects my account. Its really awkward.

Will our zen appear in our wallet or ingame? Just curious so I know what to look for. There is no zen in my wallet and I am missing 600 zen from the promotion.

I would recommend sending one in, if you haven't already, through the web site so you can track its status better.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks.
    Second Question. Is it safe to use the Zen i did receive while waiting to be reimbursed the bonus Zen or should i leave the base value in my wallet until i get the bonus updated?
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would recommend sending one in, if you haven't already, through the web site so you can track its status better.
    Submitted an ingame ticket about the issue on Saturday. Still wish I could figure out why my account keeps doing a redirect loop. *shakes fist*

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"