test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• markyx16markyx16 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    I have "The Thamus Blade", which is a solo action-focused adventure. It has been getting decent reviews so far with an average of 4 stars out of the entire campaign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Creator of The Thamus Blade campaign
    Chapter 1 - Rescuing Answers: NW-DC64NKE5B
    Chapter 2 - Following the Horde: NW-DHVMWBW9D
    Chapter 3 - Memories: NW-DJHWOYMOY

Creator of The Golden Beard - NW-DCPDAN254
  • thesabotenderthesabotender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love more reviews on mine :)

Save the Princess!
    NW-DBA7YIURL

More info here:
    http://tinyurl.com/NW-DBA7YIURL
  • tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Apologies that there hasn't been any videos for a little bit. I basically did 3 foundry missions and their recordings and rendering. About 5 hours worth, but for some unknown god-awful reason the files became corrupt so I wasn't able to play them. Because I had deleted the RAW footage (which was around 700GB) I will have to -do- those missions again.

So my apologies, because it won't be a first impression with those three quests =/

I will most likely get the recording done later tonight and have them update over night whilst I am in the land of nod and make live tomorrow :)
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No problem. These are quality videos, no need to rush them. :p An audience will still be eagerly looking out for them whenever they're ready.
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm waiting your review before submitting my quest to Cryptic :D
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm waiting your review before submitting my quest to Cryptic :D

Lol I think you'll be happy as I just did yours just now. Although it was the second time I did it because yours was one of the ones that got corrupted initially (D'OH). It should be up, either later today or tomorrow early morning. That is UK time by the way hehe
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    whilst I am in the land of nod and make live tomorrow :)

I totally read that as "make liver". Yum...
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is UK time by the way hehe

You're in the UK? I would have never guessed!
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Tsumoro,

I have a new quest posted. It's called "Secret Agent 34" and is sort of a spiritual successor to Bill's Tavern & 27th, although admittedly has really nothing to do with them. I must admit I am quite curious given your brilliant sense of humor and reviewing style to see how you take to it.

It was open for play yesterday and it's rising the ranks - it just broke into the best list it looks like.

Whenever you get a chance, or have a bad day at work, it's another short one - average playthru time is 17 minutes.

Oh, and by the way just for clarification purposes, I'm a dude.

Keep up the good work.

Peas,

Dz

PS. to anyone who is reading this and hasn't seen a Tsumoro review, pick any of them and check it out. Now. I mean it. Will be the best use of your time outside, say, buying a winning lottery ticket that you could fill your day with. Trust in the genius of Tsumoro and all will be right in your world.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    You're in the UK? I would have never guessed!

I would of thought my fumbling and general hacking and slashing of the English language might of disguised my accent muwahahaha -twiddles moustache evily-
    dzogen wrote: »
    Hey Tsumoro,

I have a new quest posted. It's called "Secret Agent 34" and is sort of a spiritual successor to Bill's Tavern & 27th, although admittedly has really nothing to do with them. I must admit I am quite curious given your brilliant sense of humor and reviewing style to see how you take to it.

It was open for play yesterday and it's rising the ranks - it just broke into the best list it looks like.

Whenever you get a chance, or have a bad day at work, it's another short one - average playthru time is 17 minutes.

Oh, and by the way just for clarification purposes, I'm a dude.

Keep up the good work.

Peas,

Dz

PS. to anyone who is reading this and hasn't seen a Tsumoro review, pick any of them and check it out. Now. I mean it. Will be the best use of your time outside, say, buying a winning lottery ticket that you could fill your day with. Trust in the genius of Tsumoro and all will be right in your world.

Dzogen you know how to butter a man up don't you hehe. I also understand that there is nothing right with that prior sentence...

But yes! I saw you had a new quest out, I shall be pa-rousing it hopefully soon ^.^
    edited May 2013
    *infinite sadness*
    edited May 2013
    *infinite sadness*

I have some good news for you dear sir, your map is now up and available to watch! Boorah!

I also managed to get Tomb of Wernar up and available, so I am a happy bunny :)
    edited May 2013
    I just commented the video :)
    edited May 2013
    The link to my quest's review points to another quest.... you're sabotaging me!
    edited May 2013
    The link to my quest's review points to another quest.... you're sabotaging me!

I...made a little mistake there... did you spot it >.<

But seriously, my apologies it was my own stupid fault, I have corrected it now though and 'tested' it to make doubly DOUBLY sure that it works as normal. I have no idea why I struggle to put the right links in place half the time, I get the feeling I am "challenged" in some way lmao.
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have no idea why I struggle to put the right links in place half the time, I get the feeling I am "challenged" in some way lmao.

lol...

the layout for the main post isn't bad :] "having a link that says 'Link' is a little redundant tho...

you could just do it like:
    Dzogen
    - Bill's Tavern
    - The 27th Level
    - Secret Agent 34

Well I finally had some time set aside so I could play your Quest! I love the story and the way the Dialogue is written >.< the ending surprised me "but I liked it! I felt like I could come to terms with what I had done"...Good Job!

Only one thing really gave me an itch "I couldn't scratch"
    I love the Pale Maiden “but there’s no reason to back track. I only knew about her because I watched your video" any small reason to go back and notice her would be nice. like hide a tiny intractable behind the painting so it will be a small sparkly...if there is no reason to go back that far, through a map you've already cleared...No one will ever find it... Unless they read a comment or watch your/ others videos about it :[

And Man I had a hell of a time trying to read the Journal (I’m a Dwarf and it was too high, you got ‘a lower the table or something)

and a couple spelling/ grammar things I noticed "I always need help with these"

(and although not one inch of her bodies move ”d”,) I think you’re missing a “d”…
    (, Guards women whom are (my) also my friends where being attacked at night,) one to many “My’s”

(I am filled with only sadness right now and I wish to ( ) reminded of better times together) you’re missing a “be”
    (, please do not let this day go unrewarded for you.) ? The wording in this sentence didn’t seem right

I hope you can tell which sentences I'm referring to.
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited May 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    lol...

the layout for the main post isn't bad :] "having a link that says 'Link' is a little redundant tho...

you could just do it like:
    Dzogen
    - Bill's Tavern
    - The 27th Level
    - Secret Agent 34

Well I finally had some time set aside so I could play your Quest! I love the story and the way the Dialogue is written >.< the ending surprised me "but I liked it! I felt like I could come to terms with what I had done"...Good Job!

Only one thing really gave me an itch "I couldn't scratch"
    I love the Pale Maiden “but there’s no reason to back track. I only knew about her because I watched your video" any small reason to go back and notice her would be nice. like hide a tiny intractable behind the painting so it will be a small sparkly...if there is no reason to go back that far, through a map you've already cleared...No one will ever find it... Unless they read a comment or watch your/ others videos about it :[

And Man I had a hell of a time trying to read the Journal (I’m a Dwarf and it was too high, you got ‘a lower the table or something)

and a couple spelling/ grammar things I noticed "I always need help with these"

(and although not one inch of her bodies move ”d”,) I think you’re missing a “d”…
    (, Guards women whom are (my) also my friends where being attacked at night,) one to many “My’s”

(I am filled with only sadness right now and I wish to ( ) reminded of better times together) you’re missing a “be”
    (, please do not let this day go unrewarded for you.) ? The wording in this sentence didn’t seem right

I hope you can tell which sentences I'm referring to.

Excellent! Thank you for taking the time of playing through my quest mate. There are indeed some adjustments I need to make which I hopefully will dedicate some time this coming week to iron some things out... to which no doubt I shall uncover some more things that need amending hehe.

Now, with the Pale Maiden (god bless her) it was kinda a cheeky thing I did... mainly because a lot of people plow through the content and never explore. My 'intention' was that some people might look on the map and see the 'dialog' box there and go 'hmm what's that?'. But you are right, I should put some kinda 'hint' that she is back there.

Now one thing I did not think of is the positioning of some items for those....vertically challenged among us. Namely dwarfs and I imagine Halflings too! So thank you very much for pointing that out to me, I shall lower the table and anything else I might deem to be too high also! Ugh, I should make a dwarf or a halfling so I can test these things out at different perspectives.

Thank you also about the spelling and grammar stuff, thats very nice of you to actually right them down too! I am not the most...gifted of writers... but I have heart! haha! I also know which text you refer to as well so I can amend those and I will most likely re-jig the starting dialog a bit as its a little bit long. I have put an option on there to by-pass it but it is still rather long for a short encounter.

NOW!

As for the site I very very nearly did it in the manner that you speak, but... I wanted to do more 'co-op' play with Drake and include his links. I should also say I don't mind doing co-op with any author of a map, including their own. All you need to do is be able to speak and have a merry old time! Ho ho ho

Cheers again Visigoth18 you always give me good feedback <3
    edited May 2013
    I...made a little mistake there... did you spot it >.<

But seriously, my apologies it was my own stupid fault, I have corrected it now though and 'tested' it to make doubly DOUBLY sure that it works as normal. I have no idea why I struggle to put the right links in place half the time, I get the feeling I am "challenged" in some way lmao.

REVENGE!!! I will post a broken link to your quest! Mhauhuhaauhahua! :mad:
    edited May 2013
    REVENGE!!! I will post a broken link to your quest! Mhauhuhaauhahua! :mad:

ALL Paths lead back to me! For my Tendrils are everywhere muwhahaha
    edited May 2013
    Ok Tsumoro, I didn't even realize you had a quest, you're so low key about promoting it.

Anyway, I just played it. I liked where you were going with Frinko and his sauce. Who doesn't like a little sauce now and then I say. As for me, I would have loved to see this theme set the stage and continue for a ridiculous mission throughout. I think anything that makes fun of Frinko is worth a quest IMO. I often wonder more about Frinko and his alcoholic tendencies. Is he on a mission to get more alcohol? Or has he blown a gasket and wants to take revenge on other NPC's? I don't know, that is not for me to decide.

But you did intimate something was awry with the ring and by the title of this quest I assume this is all some big set up for a sequel. So just ignore all the above I just said.

So things I liked that I can remember
    The names on every mob were fairly ridiculous and added some fun
    Some of the custom environments, like the door area was cool
    Combat seemed pretty well balanced
    Good dialogue for the most part

Things I didn't like or was neutral about that I can remember
    You are probably the most trap happy person I've ever seen. Which is surprising seeing as you seem so nice in your videos. Are you a closet psychopath that takes joy in seeing your adventurers get stuck in spikes again and again? Who surrounds the NPC with 4 traps lol. And it gets me to thinking as an aside why would the NPC be sitting in the middle of this deathtrap? Wouldn't he be more comfortable in the corner where he's not surrounded by spikes and such? These are things I think of and submit for your consideration.
    I couldn't give a tip cuz I hit my max for the day.
    Again I'm not sure about the whole premise of finding a ring as being the most gripping plot element, but again, if you have the larger pic in mind, disregard.

That's all for now. I give you great thumbs up and encourage all to play and enjoy this adventure.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Ok Tsumoro, I didn't even realize you had a quest, you're so low key about promoting it.

Anyway, I just played it. I liked where you were going with Frinko and his sauce. Who doesn't like a little sauce now and then I say. As for me, I would have loved to see this theme set the stage and continue for a ridiculous mission throughout. I think anything that makes fun of Frinko is worth a quest IMO. I often wonder more about Frinko and his alcoholic tendencies. Is he on a mission to get more alcohol? Or has he blown a gasket and wants to take revenge on other NPC's? I don't know, that is not for me to decide.

But you did intimate something was awry with the ring and by the title of this quest I assume this is all some big set up for a sequel. So just ignore all the above I just said.

So things I liked that I can remember
    The names on every mob were fairly ridiculous and added some fun
    Some of the custom environments, like the door area was cool
    Combat seemed pretty well balanced
    Good dialogue for the most part

Things I didn't like or was neutral about that I can remember
    You are probably the most trap happy person I've ever seen. Which is surprising seeing as you seem so nice in your videos. Are you a closet psychopath that takes joy in seeing your adventurers get stuck in spikes again and again? Who surrounds the NPC with 4 traps lol. And it gets me to thinking as an aside why would the NPC be sitting in the middle of this deathtrap? Wouldn't he be more comfortable in the corner where he's not surrounded by spikes and such? These are things I think of and submit for your consideration.
    I couldn't give a tip cuz I hit my max for the day.
    Again I'm not sure about the whole premise of finding a ring as being the most gripping plot element, but again, if you have the larger pic in mind, disregard.

That's all for now. I give you great thumbs up and encourage all to play and enjoy this adventure.

Yay! Thank you for playing my little quest and thanking you very much for the feedback. With my quest I decided not to 'actively' promote it, mainly because I built it more as a means to learn the foundry system and what I can do and can't do. As such I never really had a 'Campaign' in mind with it. I did toy around with the idea after I made it, but decided that I wanted an epic story to be told.

Essentially the quest is a mundane task, which is meant to fit the title of it. essentially it was to explore the founding or starting up with an adventurer which took me back to the days of Baldur's Gate (killing rats) or Icewind Dale (killing goblins or beetles). So, such a small story with no real purpose to it.

However, because I am messed up in the head I wanted to get all Sixth Sense with the story and add a little twist to it haha which is where the Pale Maiden comes into play.

And yes! I love traps, I actually enjoy traps a bit more than encounters, mostly because I like to see how people think with them. My traps (most of them) are 'obvious' making, or leading people to take a certain path around them... thus leading them into the main trap. Dawg I heard you liked traps, so I put a trap on your trap so you trap when you trap kind thing.

The sub boss, I like to think you caught him in the process of setting up those traps, or because he is sooooooo freaking stupid he set them up and then realised he trapped himself in. I also wanted the traps to be 'fair' because you can see them outright, so you know to avoid them and as such if he clobbered you into them it would be from the lack of positioning. Basically, just me goofing around haha.

There is quite a bit I would like to change with it, move this here and there, tighten up the dialog etc I mainly wanted feedback so I could help improve myself and make my 'campaign' quest the best I can. I thank you very much for taking the time to play my quest. That was very nice of you and hopefully when I have the 'first' campaign quest out you can play that too hehe.

But!

whilst we are on the subject of foundry missions sir! I played your Agent 34! Laughed all the way through it and I have become afraid of hopping mushrooms. I should also state.. 17 mins? Try 40 mins! (only because I read everything though hehe). Expect your video up over night x

Cheers for playing amigo!
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ALL Paths lead back to me! For my Tendrils are everywhere muwhahaha

lol.......
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited May 2013
    Yay! Thank you for playing my little quest and thanking you very much for the feedback. With my quest I decided not to 'actively' promote it, mainly because I built it more as a means to learn the foundry system and what I can do and can't do. As such I never really had a 'Campaign' in mind with it. I did toy around with the idea after I made it, but decided that I wanted an epic story to be told.

Essentially the quest is a mundane task, which is meant to fit the title of it. essentially it was to explore the founding or starting up with an adventurer which took me back to the days of Baldur's Gate (killing rats) or Icewind Dale (killing goblins or beetles). So, such a small story with no real purpose to it.

However, because I am messed up in the head I wanted to get all Sixth Sense with the story and add a little twist to it haha which is where the Pale Maiden comes into play.

And yes! I love traps, I actually enjoy traps a bit more than encounters, mostly because I like to see how people think with them. My traps (most of them) are 'obvious' making, or leading people to take a certain path around them... thus leading them into the main trap. Dawg I heard you liked traps, so I put a trap on your trap so you trap when you trap kind thing.

The sub boss, I like to think you caught him in the process of setting up those traps, or because he is sooooooo freaking stupid he set them up and then realised he trapped himself in. I also wanted the traps to be 'fair' because you can see them outright, so you know to avoid them and as such if he clobbered you into them it would be from the lack of positioning. Basically, just me goofing around haha.

There is quite a bit I would like to change with it, move this here and there, tighten up the dialog etc I mainly wanted feedback so I could help improve myself and make my 'campaign' quest the best I can. I thank you very much for taking the time to play my quest. That was very nice of you and hopefully when I have the 'first' campaign quest out you can play that too hehe.

But!

whilst we are on the subject of foundry missions sir! I played your Agent 34! Laughed all the way through it and I have become afraid of hopping mushrooms. I should also state.. 17 mins? Try 40 mins! (only because I read everything though hehe). Expect your video up over night x

Cheers for playing amigo!

haha... you are a brave soul. I saw in some of your other reviews you always choose the hardest option. Next time try the go go gadget boots. I think you'll find them more relaxing. :) Thanks for the review and look forward to it.

Lol on the traps. Maybe you could make a trap map since you like them so much. Kind of like the trickjumping map. But with traps.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    edited May 2013
    Two more quests ticked off my little hit list. Both of them are hilarious. I wanted to do two back to back comedy ones, just to cheer me up somewhat and they well and truly did that hehe.

So check out both Heaters Gonna' Heat and Secret Agent 34 which are now available in the OP <3
  • delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Secret Agent 34

...and off to YouTube I go. I rather enjoyed Bill's Tavern.

EDIT: Poor LionHeart :(
    edited May 2013
    delthanin wrote: »
    ...and off to YouTube I go. I rather enjoyed Bill's Tavern.

EDIT: Poor LionHeart :(

I know I give him a lot of flack, but I do love the guy. If only he could stay sober long enough to be useful!
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello, Howdy and Welcome to my humble home filled with all the wonderful Foundry maps created by the keen craftsmen who dedicate their free time in assuring that whelps such as myself get to have a good time within the realm of roleplaying and story telling within Neverwinter the MMO.

Each video I make is filled with commentary and all actors played by me, apart from the ones I do in tandem with Drake to which I would really like to do more videos together with him. It's just all about finding the time.

If you have a Foundry map you would like me to play through, in my style PLEASE post in this thread. I am always looking for maps to play and I honestly don't mind what kind of map it is. I will do my utmost to make it work!

Thank you for all of your continued support as well, your reactions, comments and remarks has made this journey very fun for me and I look forward for our continuing relationship.

':.' ALSO CONGRATZ TO ZOVYA FOR BEING FEATURED!!! '.:'

B][COLOR="#FAEBD7"]Authors and their Creations listed below[/COLOR][/B
    KEY: Purple means to do | Green means done
    • Akariyo
      - Heaters Gonna' Heat - LINK
    • Bakneojp
      - THE Feios - Link
    • Beeblebrox69
      - The Vaalyr Prophecy - Prologue: Misty Hollow
    • Chinspinner
      - The Three Dials Part 1 - Tsumoros POV | Drakedge2000 POV
      - The Three Dials Part 2
    • Coanunn
      - Any Cave Can Lead to Adventure!
    • Darkanind
      - Pirates Cove
    • Delthanin
      - The Black Hand in Blacklake
    • Drakedge2000
      - Planescape: The Skeleton Key - Chapter 1: The Prime Material - LINK
      - Planescape: The Skeleton Key - Chapter 2: The Book of Souls - LINK
      - Planescape: The Skeleton Key - Chapter 3: The Trap for Karameikos - LINK
      - Planescape: The Skeleton Key - Chapter 4: An Angel's Wrath - LINK
    • Duskdweller78
      - Different Seasons: Q1 - Prologue - The Lady and the Worm - LINK
    • Dzogen
      - Bill's Tavern - LINK
      - The 27th Level - LINK
      - Secret Agent 34 - LINK
    • Havocl
      - Conflict Between Sworn Enemies
      - It Started with a Burglary
      - Then it got Friendly
      - But it Ended Badly
    • Hflord1
      - Goblin Uprising - LINK
    • Keylord02
      - Tomb of Wernar - LINK
    • Jaqaz
      - Ravenlyn Caverns
    • Nyghoma
      - ORCUS UNLEASHED!
    • Nokturnel
      - Protect the Caravan - LINK
    • Markyx16
      - The Thamus Blade
    • Shorlong
      - The Saga of the Creed: Part One The Dark Creed - Dirty Politics
      - The Saga of the Creed: Part One The Dark Creed - Sealing the Case
      - The Saga of the Creed: Part One The Dark Creed - Leader of the Creed
    • Silithas97
      - Adventure to Die For
    • Tabris82
      - Tale of a Key-losing Rat
    • Thesabotender
      - Save the Princess!
    • Tilt42
      - Hidden Blade - LINK
      - The Lanaar Legacy - LINK
    • Tsumoro
      - The Start to an Adventure - LINK
    • Visigoth18
      - A Hero's Adventure - LINK
    • Voivodak
      - In The Streams of Inferno: The Fear that Freeze - Tsumoros POV | Drakedge2000 POV
    • Volcxxx
      - Bloody Pit: Unchained V 2.8 - LINK
    • Winin
      - A kidnapping in Blacklake - LINK
    • Zovya
      - The Assassin Chronicles - Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter - LINK
    awesome idea!

my quest info!

Campaign Name: CH. 1 - Don't "Count" on it by @vaelic76

Foundry1_zps5e94d9b0.jpg

Short Code:NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Mission Type: Story/Mystery/Combat
    Average Duration:15-20 minutes
    Amount of Combat: Average
    Starts at: Protector's Enclave
    Mission Summary: A mysterious figure called "The Count" is rumored to dwell within the city of Protector's Enclave. Does this mysterious figure exist? Embark on an adventure where nothing is as it seems and the mystery unravels!

foundry2_zps4c201571.jpg

Direct Links:
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/vizionblind/Foundry1_zps5e94d9b0.jpg
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/vizionblind/foundry2_zps4c201571.jpg

*SPECIAL NOTE: should the window pop-up asking you to review/rate dissapear (known bug if you move when it pops up), type this command to bring it back: /ugcshowreviewgen
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
    edited May 2013
    @vaelic You have made my list good sir hehe. About the review bug, I have also found that pressing 'U' will sometimes make it re-pop back up.
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    @vaelic You have made my list good sir hehe. About the review bug, I have also found that pressing 'U' will sometimes make it re-pop back up.

ty! and good tip!
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, if you find time in your busy reviewing schedule, I'd appreciate if you could add "Fate of the Bonnie Kate" (NW-DE6K6H63Q) to your list! :)http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?231321-Fate-of-the-Bonnie-Kate
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)