test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What was your 1st D&D character

vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
What was your 1st D&D character. I played some really early chain mail character but I don't remember them however my 1st AD&D character was a Elven fighter/wizard named Vagotas. Fun character was a coward that went in got the treasure and ran from anything that remotely looked powerful.
Post edited by vatasha on

Comments

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In video games or pnp?
  • vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In video games or pnp?

Either or :) My was from the 70s pnp games
  • baaddarebaaddare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A simple Ranger for both pnp and rpg
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • nibby75nibby75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I only played pnp D&D one time, like 20+ years ago, so I don't remember what it was. So I guess I'll go with the half-elf fighter I made in Baldur's Gate.
  • axvonhammeraxvonhammer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AD&D it was 1984. I made an elf thief who got killed a short time later by a skeleton.
  • naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Half Ogre Zerker, Minotaur Fighter/Mage.

Had a great DM, didn't use modules, used a mix of palladium/D&D 2nd addition races and classes with D&D ruleset. Best campaign I ever had the pleasure of being part of.
    18.jpg
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    some standard char in the 90`s, wasn`t realy enjoying it kept dying all the time, and long loading of the game :D
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DnD was my Elf Fighter Mage attack rank D named Targo Longbow....we all know elves were a class as well as halflings and dwarves right?:P

My 2nd toon was a ragged man we freed from the Keep on the Borderlands...a fighter who was prone to becomeing enraged......the module intended for you to never make him a PC but my Dm allowed it..... his name was Rutger....

In ADnD my first toon was a mage 1st edition rules name Mumphrey.......
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vatasha wrote: »
    What was your 1st D&D character.

A level 1 cleric who played with a level 1 wizard. We didn't even survive the first encounter in The Keep on the Borderlands.
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vatasha wrote: »
    Either or :) My was from the 70s pnp games

My first D&D game was Dragons of Flame on Atari ST, so my first hero was actually a premade team :/
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Frar (the first of a long saga lol) a Dwarf fighter who died in an epic combat against a teddy bear golem who had hot cocoa breath weapon (We were sent to a child's nightmare by an evil wiz) when our wizard followed the train of thought : is a teddy bear, so let's burn him! the fireball turned the golem into a freaking burning pissed balrog, Frar decided to sacrifice himself while the rest of the group escaped... a true epic final for a true epic hero who i will never forget... ever!

25 years passed of that... damm im freaking old :(
  • bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    I guess my first ever character was a half-elf Mage called Galen(i think?!) in Baldur's Gate II
    If you're talking non-video games and pnp only it would probably be some variation of that same character :P I tend to mostly play magic users/mages
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dwarf Fighter, 36 years ago.
  • rb1641rb1641 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Turned Vampire Bard Named Nethro Vigors
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Fighter/Swordmaster/Wizard Gnome. Yes, completely bizarre! I was first introduced to D&D through Neverwinter Nights. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • josh0lanternjosh0lantern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Started on AD&D 2nd ed. Half-elf Bard. I have made a Helf-elf Bard as my first character of every new edition since (even went back and made on in 1st. First prestige class!).
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    warrior, 1st edition, classes were simple compared than nowadays.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Paladin in AD&D 1e followed by an uncountable number over the years. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caplvalcaplval Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A warrior in 1st edition back in 1990 =D
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dwarf.

When Dwarf was a class............... ahh the good ole days, seems a long long time ago.
  • malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    bracer2 wrote: »
    Dwarf.

When Dwarf was a class............... ahh the good ole days, seems a long long time ago.

Whoa! D&D boxed sets eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dwarven fighter/troll berserker.
  • wulfironshieldwulfironshield Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A Dwarven fighter, circa 1977.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A Dwarven fighter, circa 1977.

You should have made a new thread , this one is like almost two years dead xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Advanced Dungeon And Dragon Edition: Human Fighter, I had no clue how to play, my cousin , brother and I were just reading the rule book and rolling along.

lol did not notice the necro, it's stll relevant though the info is not outdated.
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    fighter but love mages as well
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My first was Empire of the petal throne... a fighter

I have carried it through
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Human Paladin Laramis Druegor. AD&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms. Resided in Waterdeep. Died of a fiery death while protecting a small farm outside of Waterdeep.
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • ehhhhhhwatehhhhhhwat Member Posts: 52
    edited February 2015
    my first toon was hamster TR , 25K GS specializing in blind.

fark_-QgHAsrAYa3KlPsummUMTU2yfQ8.jpg?t=jCaNxVUwu_8TN8fl38Dx6Q&f=1425272400