test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The question!!!!!

1234568»

Comments

• gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    For those saying no wipe cause a legit characters, ect. Just goes to show the how self centered people really are (not a personal attack on any poster). Think about it. You would rather have the game in ruins then have to spend a few days/weeks to start over.

I'm not playing games for anything other than my own personal enjoyment. I'm not wasting my time replaying old content for anyone else's benefit. I owe no other player, no PWE investor and no Cryptic employee anything. And no - that does not make me 'self-centred'. It makes me a guy with a full-time job whose time is too valuable to waste replaying old content.
  • redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    They should make a new server for a fresh start for who is interested in a fresh start and keep the actual servers (merging them) for who is not touched or interested by the current bugs/exploits (like me, I play only for the foundry, my "endgame" is trying always new foundry quest, no interest in AH, GF bugs, farming T1-T2-Tx epic dungeons like an hamster on a wheel, or similar)
  • vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The forums tend to turn everything into a category 5 Drama storm. I bet in three months we won't even remember this happened.
  • ariakan1976ariakan1976 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A like to invest in a game in a long term period.
    So i prefer a company to do whatever they have to do,to ensure that the game is gonna work propably in official release.

Now the game is in OPEN BETA,even if some people say the oposite.

Many spent money in a game that is not ready and its their fault,and many even they knew its not ready they didnt care and spent money to support the company,which is great.

However,we must understund,that better to lose semthing in beta,than in official release.
  • bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Just what we needed, another wipe thread.
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)