test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    rjcoyle1rjcoyle1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I registered an account on the Grievance forums, can't wait to apply
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Good morning folks!

Hope everyone survived the downtime! We did! :D
    We are a very social guild of all level ranges spanning all time zones. We participate in all activities from PVP to Foundry and PVE.. and most of us mix it up going from one content type to the next together.

We are friendly and family oriented, so it is a no pressure environment. We do not count gear scores or DPS meters, though some do enjoy that aspect of the game, it is certainly not something we hold over member's heads if their number's don't meet some magic expectation. I know this was something very important to me personally when I first found Grievance. It means it is the people in the guild that is more important than the toon they are playing, and that is such a wonderful thing.

Please give us a look!
    www.grievanceguild.com
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello again all!

We are still actively recruiting friendly, family oriented players of all time zones and levels!

www.grievanceguild.com
    Grievance
  • Options
    talelordtalelord Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome brother!

id like to join
  • Options
    alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talelord Joining us is easy. Go to www.grievanceguild.com and sign up on our forums. Once authorized please post information about yourself. We at Grievance want to get to know you. You are more important than the toon that you play. It is really that easy folks.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
  • Options
    leowanazleowanaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Six days ago I left behind a 60 Guardian Fighter, 36 Trickster Rogue, and 22 Devoted Cleric on another server and created a new toon on Dragon JUST to join Grievance. Best decision I could have made regarding this game. There are always people on wanting to level together, or PvP, or run dungeons, and they go out of their way to help each other out. I have yet to run into anyone with any sort of attitude what-so-ever, and their Teamspeak server is a great place to hang out with good people while you play. As the title of this post says, if you are tired of guild shopping join Grievance.

- Agusta Steelton
    - Dragon Server
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tonight was another fun dungeon run night!!! We had a bunch of freshly dinged 60 folks who hadn't run T1's yet so we did a couple runs during delves to get them some T1 purples. Here was my stream... http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2316663

There were a total of SIX groups going at once between the T1, T2 and pvp groups running tonight!!
    Grievance
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hahahaha, well apparently I didn't scroll down all the way on my teamspeak window O_O
    Grievance
  • Options
    encel1117encel1117 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sincerely I've been a member for a little over 3 weeks and sincerely this has been absolutely a wonderful experience. They boast that they are a family. Sincerely that is absolutely 100% true. Every one is very very kind. The guild is massive and it is very very active. I've made a few friends and built interpersonal relationships. Like I said previously wonderful experience. By far my favorite guild I have resided in thus far. I love Grievance.
  • Options
    kiori001kiori001 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep reading your thread and you sound like an excellent guild, being from the Ar** end of the world( New Zealand ), I wonder whether my play times would be suitable( GMT/UTC+12 )
  • Options
    alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is a great experience. Not only is the neverwinter chapter full of genuinely good people that will be more than willing to help other members with whatever they may need, but we also have embassies in many other games and in my experience, each branch of the grievance tree is just as friendly and helpful as the neverwinter group. So if you want to join a guild that you can settle in to this one game with, or if you would like your guild experience to to extend through other games as well, then come to our forums at www.grievanceguild.com and post a quick application message with a little info about who you are so we can get to know you. I guarantee that you will be flooded with welcoming messages from your new gaming family.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiori001 wrote: »
    I keep reading your thread and you sound like an excellent guild, being from the Ar** end of the world( New Zealand ), I wonder whether my play times would be suitable( GMT/UTC+12 )

There has literally been people on line in game, and in our Neverwinter TeamSpeak channels 24/7 :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    kiori001kiori001 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is fantastic news to me steelheartx, coming from such a tiny country( 4 million people, but about 50 million sheep :P ), finding regular people to group with can prove difficult.

I am going to apply sometime this weekend( Friday here, but a very busy weekend ahead, so don't want to app until I can be online to respond to any queries )

I am very new( lvl 20 cleric ), but it does not seem to take long to lvl, not that I wan't to rush, actually enjoying the experience of being new again.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiori001 wrote: »
    That is fantastic news to me steelheartx, coming from such a tiny country( 4 million people, but about 50 million sheep :P ), finding regular people to group with can prove difficult.

I am going to apply sometime this weekend( Friday here, but a very busy weekend ahead, so don't want to app until I can be online to respond to any queries )

I am very new( lvl 20 cleric ), but it does not seem to take long to lvl, not that I wan't to rush, actually enjoying the experience of being new again.

Looking forward to seeing you in game soon :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    papasympapasym Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I been in Grievance about a week or so now.

Really great community, mature, relaxed and friendly.
    Always groups going and many people online.

Forums are pretty interesting also we have afew good topics on there.

Would recommend anyone looks into joining Grievance if you looking for a good guild.

Papa
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Guild events have been running successfully. Come join our rank of dungeon crawlers...

Are you sick of the NEED roll on a dagger from a cleric --- because he MAY play an ALT Rogue?

Are you sick of the AFK "pvp"?

Are you sick of the PvP pug that kick you out in the end, so he will get the blue item and Glory?

Come on, enough is enough....

Come join us, the Largest guild in the Dragon Server. We have the man power and the resouce to do anything.

We also treat every members equally - come join our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com

Let me know if you have any questions! ^.^

Luna

P.S. By the way, I am NOT a recuiting officer, I am just a happy family member!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still having issues finding good groups? Grievance schedules group nights a couple times a week (tomorrow being one of them)! Make sure to come check us our at www.grievanceguild.com :)
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone. We are still taking new members. We have a huge presence in Neverwinter as well as many other games. Come check us out at http://www.grievanceguild.com/
  • Options
    avornielavorniel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Used to play EQ2 and one of my long term friends was/is Grievance on perma server,she also played a lot on my server EU Splitpaw ,she said you guys are a nice guild, was a pity you were on a US server otherwise I would of joined you lol,does the guild on Dragon have active EU players or is it still more US side guild ?

:)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    avorniel wrote: »
    I Used to play EQ2 and one of my long term friends was/is Grievance on perma server,she also played a lot on my server EU Splitpaw ,she said you guys are a nice guild, was a pity you were on a US server otherwise I would of joined you lol,does the guild on Dragon have active EU players or is it still more US side guild ?

We cover all time zones. There are plenty of EU players and even a few Oceanic players. But even our US playerbase consists of many players that have playtimes that are in the morning and mid-day hours our time. I have yet to log in at any time of day (or night) and not see a healthy number of people logged into the game, or even in teamspeak.

Hope this helps :)
    Grievance
  • Options
    avornielavorniel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    We cover all time zones. There are plenty of EU players and even a few Oceanic players. But even our US playerbase consists of many players that have playtimes that are in the morning and mid-day hours our time. I have yet to log in at any time of day (or night) and not see a healthy number of people logged into the game, or even in teamspeak.

Hope this helps :)

Yes thanks