test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-21-13 6AM PDT

Comments

• Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cmdrsprizz wrote: »
    It's 9:25 central time, an hour after a supposed restart of Neverwinter, Still no servers up ...

I can't believe how people just can't understand anything they read. Maintenance began at 8:00am CST. It is scheduled for 2.5 hours, meaning it is expected to be back up at or around 10:30am CST.
  • Options
    beritusberitus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    Wow, you guys seriously did nothing about the loss of celestial coins? I'm pretty shocked about that.

Stone of Health: Uh, great...?
    Cape: Have you guys fixed the physics of the game so the cape doesn't flip around and through my character?
    Dwarven Face Mask: I'm not into RP, sort of lame. Wont ever see it on my characters, really.
    Teleport Scrolls: Sweet! Although, my main is already 60, sort of a waste for her. :) But my alt will enjoy them!
    Experience Booster: Well, good for alts, but with how easy it is to level in this game, this is sort of useless for many.

Again, I'm pretty disappointed. For me, personally, this is all crud. I'd of rather just gotten 4-5 Celestial Coins and I would have been a happy player.

Only in an MMO will you find someone complain about free stuff.
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    beritus wrote: »
    Only in an MMO will you find someone complain about free stuff.

LOL They make it sound like it's the best thing ever... just pointing out that it really isn't. :)
    Free stuff, yes. Useful or beneficial to my characters, not so much. *shrug* I'll still play every so often, but this game is certainly not going to be one of my mainstays.
  • Options
    alaazxxcalaazxxc Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    all i see is people complaining over and over again
    imagine you were standing at the middle of the street and some random guy gave you a FREE cell phone , the cell phone works fine expect for sending a txt msg but other than that it is fine, would you go back to that random guy and complain about that problem ?
  • Options
    xendlarxendlar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi my first login to game and server closed?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    alaazxxc wrote: »
    all i see is people complaining over and over again
    imagine you were standing at the middle of the street and some random guy gave you a FREE cell phone , the cell phone works fine expect for sending a txt msg but other than that it is fine, would you go back to that random guy and complain about that problem ?

At least I could take said cellphone and trade it in at Best Buy or something for a giftcard to use in the store. :)
  • Options
    alaazxxcalaazxxc Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    At least I could take said cellphone and trade it in at Best Buy or something for a giftcard to use in the store. :)

lol smart thinking buddy
  • Options
    xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update 5 (8:30AM): Maintenance is almost complete. shards up very soon!
    Update 6 (9:30AM): Maintenance done, we are fine tuning the latest details will be up very soon.
    Update 7 (10:30AM): Minor details being finalized. Shards up very very soon!
  • Options
    tyneetymtyneetym Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There will always be more people coming to the game!
  • Options
    sigmundjusticesigmundjustice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Updated, almost up!
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xilinear wrote: »
    Update 5 (8:30AM): Maintenance is almost complete. shards up very soon!
    Update 6 (9:30AM): Maintenance done, we are fine tuning the latest details will be up very soon.
    Update 7 (10:30AM): Minor details being finalized. Shards up very very soon!

1 month later: Shards up very soon! XD
  • Options
    skitargastskitargast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    singo78 wrote: »
    Aww, at 15:00. Any chance there will be european Servers/Shards in the future ? kind of sucks when downtimes are during my primetime :)
    I hope for eu servers as well. This games active combat isnt all that active when you cant shield propperly in time or you rubberband your rush ability
  • Options
    awakakakaawakakaka Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am actually happy that this kind of exploit happened, because all these cry babies will quit server and we will have a better community, only a small minority of people will quit. Servers are still full of people and dont forget that this game is in all top10 MMO reviews so we will have a lot of new people coming. I hope Dev's will add Ranger soon, also i would like to see more space for skills available, 3 encounters is really low, i am sure this is a main reason why some people do not like Neverwinter, along with low choice of 60 lvl pvp options.
  • Options
    hamoct72hamoct72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Update 8 (9:30AM): Maintenance is almost complete. we are clueless!
    Update 9 (10:30AM): Maintaining the maintenance, we are fine tuning the latest details will be up very soon.
    Update 10 (11:30AM): hehe.. we almost got it! Shards up very very soon!
    Update 11 (12:30PM): Uh... someone spilled their coffee. shards up very soon!
    Update 12 (1:30PM): Don't you wish there was ANY other game to play?
    Update 13 (2:30PM): I bet you will be buying our games in the future!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    awakakaka wrote: »
    I am actually happy that this kind of exploit happened, because all these cry babies will quit server and we will have a better community, only a small minority of people will quit. Servers are still full of people and dont forget that this game is in all top10 MMO reviews so we will have a lot of new people coming. I hope Dev's will add Ranger soon, also i would like to see more space for skills available, 3 encounters is really low, i am sure this is a main reason why some people do not like Neverwinter, along with low choice of 60 lvl pvp options.

People are playing this because there is F-all new MMOs out there.. I gurantee you when WIldstar or ESO comes out people will drop this game like a cheap hooka
  • Options
    thinkebellethinkebelle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    944110_335506033242420_31656817_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hamoct72 wrote: »
    People are playing this because there is F-all new MMOs out there.. I gurantee you when WIldstar or ESO comes out people will drop this game like a cheap hooka

For me as a hardcore pvp player there is very little pvp here. 2 Arenas are boring and few available skills makes it look like dota2 but with 1 character option. But at the moment this is the best game available out there. Of course there is AION which is almost perfect if not the amount of farm required. I dont have that much time anymore.

I checked all top 10 MMO videos and reviews, i saw only 2 games that are looking nice for me, they are Black Desert - which is number 1 game that i am waiting and Elder Scrolls which will be cool with no doubt but i am sure they will fail and balance and economy, bugs, exploits and so on because it is their first online game.
  • Options
    wizomaticwizomatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, you guys seriously did nothing about the loss of celestial coins? I'm pretty shocked about that.

Stone of Health: Uh, great...?
    Cape: Have you guys fixed the physics of the game so the cape doesn't flip around and through my character?
    Dwarven Face Mask: I'm not into RP, sort of lame. Wont ever see it on my characters, really.
    Teleport Scrolls: Sweet! Although, my main is already 60, sort of a waste for her. :) But my alt will enjoy them!
    Experience Booster: Well, good for alts, but with how easy it is to level in this game, this is sort of useless for many.

Again, I'm pretty disappointed. For me, personally, this is all crud. I'd of rather just gotten 4-5 Celestial Coins and I would have been a happy player.

The Celestial Coins, REALLY ?

You obviously missed the whole point of the giveaway, but as you state this is not a mainstay game for you, so maybe you just missed it, there was a rollback because of an exploit bug found in the AD/AH, as such several hours of of game play was taken from everyone. Thus they decided to give these items out for the players to say thanks for their patience and understanding of why the rollback happened, in order to try and keep the game balanced for all of us players.

And all you can say is how disappointed you are over a few Celestial Coins?

Maybe you were under the impression this game was made for you alone and no one else, However as it was not, then what you want to make you happy does not apply here, Stop crying like a baby, and be thankful they gave out anything at all, or go back to your mainstay game and let the rest of us enjoy this one.

So sick of people crying like babies, {Enough Said}
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Forgot to mention Blade and Soul, but i dont think it will come soon in EU or NA, only available in KR.
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hamoct72 wrote: »
    awakakaka wrote: »
    For me as a hardcore pvp player there is very little pvp here. 2 Arenas are boring and few available skills makes it look like dota2 but with 1 character option. But at the moment this is the best game available out there. Of course there is AION which is almost perfect if not the amount of farm required. I dont have that much time anymore.

I checked all top 10 MMO videos and reviews, i saw only 2 games that are looking nice for me, they are Black Desert - which is number 1 game that i am waiting and Elder Scrolls which will be cool with no doubt but i am sure they will fail and balance and economy, bugs, exploits and so on because it is their first online game.

If the game will get free from WOW usual mind and age standards, this game will become #1 in the world.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wizomatic wrote: »
    The Celestial Coins, REALLY ?

You obviously missed the whole point of the giveaway, but as you state this is not a mainstay game for you, so maybe you just missed it, there was a rollback because of an exploit bug found in the AD/AH, as such several hours of of game play was taken from everyone. Thus they decided to give these items out for the players to say thanks for their patience and understanding of why the rollback happened, in order to try and keep the game balanced for all of us players.

And all you can say is how disappointed you are over a few Celestial Coins?

Maybe you were under the impression this game was made for you alone and no one else, However as it was not, then what you want to make you happy does not apply here, Stop crying like a baby, and be thankful they gave out anything at all, or go back to your mainstay game and let the rest of us enjoy this one.

So sick of people crying like babies, {Enough Said}

Ignore these noobs, they will cry forever, let them enjoy each other's cry and the rest of us will focus on how cool this game and dev's are ;)
  • Options
    sweetguyzsweetguyz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that clock does really help
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have tickets open since day ONE with zero response. I am not going to hold my breath about getting my lost zen and astral diamonds back.
  • Options
    bondbpbbondbpb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to say thank you mods to updating the progress on downtime. Communication to customers is a make or break for me in online gaming and shows a level of support and excellence when it comes to customer service.
    23.jpg
  • Options
    sigmundjusticesigmundjustice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright bring the servers up so i can play before my gf wake up. Come on.
  • Options
    imaginaryhawkimaginaryhawk Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    So is AH going to be functional once the servers are up?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    How exactly did you loose them? I never lost anything in any MMO game, only in case when i left the server. Open one more ticket ? Open a topic on forum? I dont believe that you cant get dev's attention, as for me they are doing pretty good.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So is AH going to be functional once the servers are up?

They didn't say. We gotta find it out ourselves :P *hopes yes*
  • Options
    blzblxblzblx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bondbpb wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thank you mods to updating the progress on downtime. Communication to customers is a make or break for me in online gaming and shows a level of support and excellence when it comes to customer service.

Except that "Update: maintenance is nearing completion. We'll have you back in the game very soon!" was written an hour ago. It could have been enogh with the "Today's maintenance is scheduled to last 2.5 hours". Now when the previously is written, I just get frustrated because I was hoping it would have been completed a lot earlier.
  • Options
    vodelerevodelere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers up