test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-21-13 6AM PDT

124»

Comments

• Options
    wizomaticwizomatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    They didn't say. We gotta find it out ourselves :P *hopes yes*
    Agreed, I hope so to, even more over I hope I haven't lost my AD I had tied up in the Market before this exploit.
  • Options
    clickbeastclickbeast Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No AH still? Wow...
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    awakakaka wrote: »
    How exactly did you loose them? I never lost anything in any MMO game, only in case when i left the server. Open one more ticket ? Open a topic on forum? I dont believe that you cant get dev's attention, as for me they are doing pretty good.

If I knew HOW it happened Id send them the code to fix the problem :)

I went to the auction house, I saw an Item I wanted, I selected buy out....AD's were removed from my balance and....the item never appeared in the mail or in my pack. that is how it happens. happened to the tune of about 500,000AD then when I leveled to 60 I was supposed to receive an enchantment which when I used the box to get it...never appeared....again items not appearing.

And in even more cases of disappearment....the tickets I opened about the issue....were LOST and the problem marked as resolved...... things disappear all the time in this MMO. I have opened a new combined ticket to get the AD and Enchantments back am awaiting word that this ticket has been lost and resolved at this point.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    vaam3vaam3 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i got a "attempting to connetc to controller tracker" messange i stuck there!

any solution?
  • Options
    helbourne63helbourne63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Why would you bring down the servers to fix the AH exploit and not bring the AH back online. Sounds like bull and all that was really done was create the crappy gift in hopes of keeping some of the user base. If you wanted to make a joke of the cat exploit and downplay it with users....why not just give every player a free cat?
    Helbourne
    Hero of the North
  • Options
    cronis10000cronis10000 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would you bring down the servers to fix the AH exploit and not bring the AH back online. Sounds like bull and all that was really done was create the crappy gift in hopes of keeping some of the user base. If you wanted to make a joke of the cat exploit and downplay it with users....why not just give every player a free cat?

My guess and from what I read the other day on twitter. The auctions posted on the AH are going to be allowed to expire. If they wait till all auctions expire. That would roughly be about 5 days total. I don't know why they don't just cancel the auctions all together. (they made the game right?)

Anyways I am betting its another 3 days before we see the AH up again if not longer.
  • Options
    listyourfearslistyourfears Banned Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 words for the never winter team
    "fokk u"
  • Options
    rajanixisarajanixisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    My guess and from what I read the other day on twitter. The auctions posted on the AH are going to be allowed to expire. If they wait till all auctions expire. That would roughly be about 5 days total. I don't know why they don't just cancel the auctions all together. (they made the game right?)

Anyways I am betting its another 3 days before we see the AH up again if not longer.

My guess is they might not have such a function built in. And instead of coding one, it's easier to do what they're doing. After all, this way they know it won't accidentally delete items or such.
    -Rajani Isa