test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-21-13 6AM PDT

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey everyone!

We'll be performing a scheduled maintenance tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 6AM PDT (When is that in your time zone?). The maintenance is scheduled to last 2.5 hours.

Please look here for patch notes.

Thank you! :)

Update 1 (6:00AM): Scheduled maintenance has begun!
Update 2 (6:30AM): Maintenance is ongoing. Click here to read more about the Caturday Survivor's Pack and our thank you for being such an awesome community!
Update 3 (7:00AM): Maintenance is going well! In the meantime, head here for some fun. :)
Update 4 (7:30AM): Maintenance is nearing completion. We'll have you back in the game very soon!
Update 5 (8:00AM): Maintenance is almost finished! We're working on getting the servers ready for everyone.
Update 6 (8:30AM): Maintenance is complete and shards are unlocked. Thanks for your patience!

Please note that we've brought the Astral Diamond Exchange up, and are working to bring the Auction House back online ASAP. Please click here for more info. Thank you!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    singo78singo78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aww, at 15:00. Any chance there will be european Servers/Shards in the future ? kind of sucks when downtimes are during my primetime :)
  • Options
    atechhhatechhh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When is auction house coming back up game is bad without it
  • Options
    dementia2009dementia2009 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NA game dont count on it
  • Options
    captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    23:00 here. Thanks for the time converter, makes it soo much easier. :)
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • Options
    mikemce101mikemce101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the game is emptying all the time the ah is down
  • Options
    kallekula1kallekula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    singo78 wrote: »
    Aww, at 15:00. Any chance there will be european Servers/Shards in the future ? kind of sucks when downtimes are during my primetime :)

Prime time? At 1500? Would say the servers comes up just in time for prime time.
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

They've already announced that in the future they are going to merge all servers into one. Unfortunately, that means no Euro servers.
  • Options
    lordphaalordphaa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 ..............
  • Options
    myrmeenlhalmyrmeenlhal Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kallekula1 wrote: »
    Prime time? At 1500? Would say the servers comes up just in time for prime time.

Hmm... The poster you're replying to is in Europe (or works shifts such that European times are better for them).
  • Options
    yramragyramrag Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Prime at 15:00? Try mine at 21:00.
  • Options
    offkhochioffkhochi Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1900 PM In my timezone you think about it ?
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking forward to some lame patch notes again. Is this really open beta? Almost a month and nothing has been done to the game other than closing exploits and new zen items and minor fixes.
  • Options
    werepedobearwerepedobear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    Looking forward to some lame patch notes again. Is this really open beta? Almost a month and nothing has been done to the game other than closing exploits and new zen items and minor fixes.

Genius. when you say fixing exploits is nothing. are you sure you know what beta is Mr. hero of the north?
    forumskill.gif
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Genius. when you say fixing exploits is nothing. are you sure you know what beta is Mr. hero of the north?

Yes beta involved fixing core gameplay as well. Its not enough with just closing exploits due to sloppy coding.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    Yes beta involved fixing core gameplay as well. Its not enough with just closing exploits due to sloppy coding.

Technically core gameplay should already have been fixed before open beta, so...
  • Options
    nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Beta is for balancing fixes, alpha is for core ****ups
  • Options
    lalzerlalzer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when i log into the game, i become "offline" and not im the only 1. when there will be a solution?
  • Options
    lunchtimenowlunchtimenow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Yay, <3 cryptic for posting scheduled maintenance :D

(kinda wish it was just a sticky thread on an empty "scheduled maintenance/patches" sub-forum)
    Y9KrNPv.jpg4MEPTcf.jpg
    NW-DSEGBOHCC & NW-DKSTDEHFF @lunchtimenow
  • Options
    noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for posting the link for timezones!!
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    postiga23postiga23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    What time is that in Portugal?
    By the way,... any portuguese players around? :)
  • Options
    fettakosfettakos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 hours before maintenance and I can't log in. :(
    Edited: No. I tried again and I logged in. :)
  • Options
    kidflamencokidflamenco Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    postiga23 wrote: »
    What time is that in Portugal?
    By the way,... any portuguese players around? :)

Look the first post, there you will find a link which will tell you the time on your country when the maintenance will take place. If you are from Portugal I think it would be at 15:00 or 03:00 PM.
  • Options
    nchrissnchriss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really really apreciate the link with the converter in every maintanance post but still...I dont know if it has to do with the summer time period but for me a European player from Greece it says for example right now that is gonna be maintanance in 4 hours from now.And ofcourse is allready down for a long time.If anyone has onother link i would be graceful.Ty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kidflamencokidflamenco Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nchriss wrote: »
    I really really apreciate the link with the converter in every maintanance post but still...I dont know if it has to do with the summer time period but for me a European player from Greece it says for example right now that is gonna be maintanance in 4 hours from now.And ofcourse is allready down for a long time.If anyone has onother link i would be graceful.Ty.

Im from Spain and for me is in 4 hours too when the maintenance will begin.
  • Options
    neoohmneoohm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WTF, the servers where down for a long time (or more) this SUNDAY, to "fix" that exploit that "only been in game for 7 hrs" (hahaha hrmm)
    Couldnt you have had maintenace then to?

But hell, lets fix that color on the flower that was wrong and pretend the exploits just last for hrs or just isnt there cause of LAME coding
  • Options
    cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    The exploit and AH being down was just the one of many steps to why no one is playing any longer. Are you going to fix the classes? You game is currently broken with the way the classes are. Like play AOC all over again, people don't like a game where 3 classes are OP and two are useless even in their roles.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    neoohm wrote: »
    WTF, the servers where down for a long time (or more) this SUNDAY, to "fix" that exploit that "only been in game for 7 hrs" (hahaha hrmm)

Uhm, no, they never said it'd only been in the game for 7 hours; they said it'd been actively exploited for that time. Over 99% of the exploitation of it was during that time.
    Couldnt you have had maintenace then to?

Generally, it's better to wait until they've actually WRITTEN THE CODE before they load it. :)
  • Options
    d2spookyd2spooky Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish that people would stop their belly hurting over the fact of maintenance issues.. it is still just a beta. these things take time.
  • Options
    wolfman0105wolfman0105 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atechhh wrote: »
    When is auction house coming back up game is bad without it

Only your opinion.. i have only used the AH once. and find that it is basically unneeded in the game. Of course with the way the game is made i can't see any reason to log in once i hit 60. So we all have our opinions:)
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!