test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-21-13 6AM PDT

Comments

• Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow... have any of the people that are crying about playing a free game in beta and it not being perfect considered just quitting? There are many games out there and not one single one is perfect and without exploits/bugs... All im saying is, if you don't like it.. don't log in.. problem solved:)
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    xaviondkxaviondk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

We'll be performing a scheduled maintenance tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 6AM PDT (When is that in your time zone?). The maintenance is scheduled to last 2.5 hours.

Please look here for patch notes.

Thank you! :)

Yet again maintenance during a Dungeon Delves event. Soooo bad timing guys.
  • Options
    exite1988exite1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xaviondk wrote: »
    Yet again maintenance during a Dungeon Delves event. Soooo bad timing guys.

You must have a though life
  • Options
    xaviondkxaviondk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exite1988 wrote: »
    You must have a though life

Not really. Just pointing out that it's a bad time to do it. Doesn't ruin my world, but apparently I offended you. So at least I achieved something today, hah.
  • Options
    unicornjeffunicornjeff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikemce101 wrote: »
    the game is emptying all the time the ah is down

AH doesnt bother me. Think Ive only used it once or twice so far. Im there for the content :cool:
  • Options
    sykotikkytensykotikkyten Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, chances of getting an option to turn off raid warning Nightmare horse spam? i don't mind it in the chat, but spewing across my screen every minute or so is obnoxious. ._.
  • Options
    gallaxypuppetzgallaxypuppetz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    at 15:00 :/
  • Options
    somalciksomalcik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    need better system than AH maybe personal shops :)
  • Options
    mance7mance7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all your hard work dev's. I for one appreciate it.
  • Options
    mance7mance7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    somalcik wrote: »
    need better system than AH maybe personal shops :)

OH for the love of god no....... just no. No no no no no no
    Personnel shops make me want to cry.
    Great on paper. Terrible idea in play.
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    mance7 wrote: »
    OH for the love of god no....... just no. No no no no no no
    Personnel shops make me want to cry.
    Great on paper. Terrible idea in play.

Walking thru that section of town, hmmm... where is that shop I need.... looking thru the MILLIONS that are there... lol
  • Options
    jeff240sxjeff240sx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PWE,

Why haven't you nerfed the Cat, made then made it available for gold, and/or handed it out in this "I'm Sorry" pack?
    There are still truly numerous accounts with hundreds of millions of AD and dozens of Cats. You guys appear to have only gone after those who exploited in a short window, as opposed to going after those accounts with inordinate amounts of currency/Cats.
  • Options
    vouganvougan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jeff240sx wrote: »
    PWE,

Why haven't you nerfed the Cat, made then made it available for gold, and/or handed it out in this "I'm Sorry" pack?
    There are still truly numerous accounts with hundreds of millions of AD and dozens of Cats. You guys appear to have only gone after those who exploited in a short window, as opposed to going after those accounts with inordinate amounts of currency/Cats.

Nice point of view... its possible that the players who started the exploit walk free...? for beeing the first ones... to do it... and that may be a long time ago...
  • Options
    rabbitfurrabbitfur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=22121

Can a GM help me :/?

I reinstalled the game now, and it still doesnt work.
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the level restriction option on AH going to be fixed when it comes back? Only the gateway one was working fine, afaik.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    hyttehanshyttehans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    How awesome that you put in that time converter, regardsless of what other people say, i have never been happier in an open beta than neverwinter beta, its possible to plan playtime with all the information you give us! Thanks sooo much for that!
  • Options
    deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Where is my cat????!!!
  • Options
    gedanke1336gedanke1336 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good one <3
    Trolling is a Passion, Love to Troll <3t8zrasr0.jpg
  • Options
    cyguard1cyguard1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the AH is the only reason people are playing this game, then I am truly sorry for those people. Psst, it isn't real money ... There is so much more to it then the trade house. Sure the AD/Zen exchange is far more useful, but seriously, quit crying about the AH.
    Foundry Designs: Once a Dungeon Master, always a Dungeon Master.
  • Options
    herumetherumet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @singo78: Since when is 15:00 primetime during the weekdays... unless you don't have a job or go to school...
    If the AH is the only reason people are playing this game, then I am truly sorry for those people. Psst, it isn't real money ... There is so much more to it then the trade house. Sure the AD/Zen exchange is far more useful, but seriously, quit crying about the AH.

It IS real money when those people sell their exploited AD to goldselling site...
  • Options
    stickyexstickyex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when is it done?
  • Options
    floweroftheniteflowerofthenite Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    try thailand, everytime 8pm. now thats prime time gaming! but hey, love the game, and you can't have everything :)
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gotta say, it's nice for devs to set up manteinances at such clock times as these ones, but there's always a negative points on this: manteinances come right at the end of DD (dungeon delves) so it affects people running for it (DD is the most played and important event atm) - CHANGE EVENT to pop it up, move to professions or skirmish! mostly because all european players get manteinance around at 03.00 PM so they go back playing not far from dinner time...this way we can fckin play only 1 or 2 event such as DD consequently, while americans wake up at 10.00 AM and play 5 or 6 of them....
  • Options
    gumakk555gumakk555 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    European prime time? 3 weeks in row? This game was cool at start but now i see its same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like everything other "USA" game. GOD IS AMERICAN TOO!
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey instead of moaning try and find D&D the movie online and have a right laugh, Iam watching it now and boy it is that bad it is good :D
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Hey instead of moaning try and find D&D the movie online and have a right laugh, Iam watching it now and boy it is that bad it is good :D

finding that movie good means you're used to play hello kitty, not D&D <.< i still didn't find 1 single soul who liked that movie!
  • Options
    gresnykgresnyk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the time converter here is 16:00 :D
  • Options
    kroshlordkroshlord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    Looking forward to some lame patch notes again. Is this really open beta? Almost a month and nothing has been done to the game other than closing exploits and new zen items and minor fixes.
    Genius. when you say fixing exploits is nothing. are you sure you know what beta is Mr. hero of the north?

Hahahahahahahahahaha Mr. hero of the north Classic....... mommy can i have your credit card :confused:
  • Options
    cmdrsprizzcmdrsprizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's 9:25 central time, an hour after a supposed restart of Neverwinter, Still no servers up ...
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow, you guys seriously did nothing about the loss of celestial coins? I'm pretty shocked about that.

Stone of Health: Uh, great...?
    Cape: Have you guys fixed the physics of the game so the cape doesn't flip around and through my character?
    Dwarven Face Mask: I'm not into RP, sort of lame. Wont ever see it on my characters, really.
    Teleport Scrolls: Sweet! Although, my main is already 60, sort of a waste for her. :) But my alt will enjoy them!
    Experience Booster: Well, good for alts, but with how easy it is to level in this game, this is sort of useless for many.

Again, I'm pretty disappointed. For me, personally, this is all crud. I'd of rather just gotten 4-5 Celestial Coins and I would have been a happy player.