test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trusting Cryptic/PWE? Not sure I can anymore...

Comments

• Options
    upskirtupskirt Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    i feel no urge to pay for very many things in this game, nothing is really appealing. the items i want can be earned in game, it is a shame that you can pay to level but that's for a player to decide. but like many have said, PWE is a company not our friend. after seeing their expensive cash shop i decided to purchase one thing maybe once a month. so far i've bought extra character slots. the issue with the cash shop isnt PWE necessarily, if ppl didnt pay those prices they wouldnt have the prices that high (or maybe they would). they know that most players that initially start the game will leave, so to minimize lost revenue in the furture they do a cash grab and make paying more convenient for those that just want to be big. honestly i'm not bothered by that.

the issue about the exploit is moot. it's beta (yes they opened the cash shop, but that's just smart business) and because of this there will be problems. most mmo's that launch have horrendous issues so expecting anything better form a beta is foolish at best. to be fair, i dont play the AH so it's likely i wouldnt have even known except for the long downtime earlier and the forum posts. but again, how can i expect it to be perfect? over time the economy will balance as long as cryptic take appropriate action. regardless of if their current actions are the best ones at least they are taking action.

if the economy is actually affecting how you play the game then maybe you should find a different game. if it's just that it happened and that's really annoying, well, so what? a lot of replies here talk of "other" issues but give no examples. it's just too easy to say things are broken but difficult to offer solutions. anyway, if you aren't having fun then stop playing, otherwise just let it ride out. it's been open beta for such a short time, i'm honestly not sure what you're all expecting.

tl;dr: it's beta, there will be problems. the economy will recover. play something else or stay, it's up to you.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mrlee9569 wrote: »
    I haven't ever really trusted Cryptic/PWE when it comes to their games. When anyone talks about these 2 companies the first thing that comes to mind is how they are very greedy with their mico-transactions. Now with what has happened, something major that has totally ruined the games economy, I feel that I have lost all ounce of trust that I did have for Cryptic/PWE.

With the latest fiasco and only doing roll backs for 7 hours, which IMO and many others isn't enough of a roll back since all kinds of exploiting has been going on for weeks. (Not the AD exploit, but other exploits that have also hurt the economy). I am not in favor of doing wipes, but at this point what can really be done? rollback 2 weeks? I really wouldn't know what to do at this point.

I am not sure if I can continue to support Neverwinter with how things have gone. I have supported Neverwinter by buying the Guardians of Neverwinter pack. And I do actually enjoy playing Neverwinter! I have played many hours already hence why I bought the Guardians pack. But now just thinking about Neverwinter leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I really don't want to log in anymore.

Anyone else feeling the same as I?

Also i am trying to remember any other popular MMO that has had this big of a hit to the games economy, and I can't think of any. Anyone else remember a big MMO taking a hit like this? And if so what did they do to resolve it?

I don't know what "trust" you need in a company to play a game but so far I've been having a blast beta testing Neverwinter. I am amazed how much content Cryptic is giving to players absolutely FREE OF CHARGE! Most free to play games handicap players who play for free but as of level 40 I have not felt the need to buy into the Zen store at all. I am actually shocked at how little they have pushed for my wallet.

Not sure if things change at level 60 (end game) but that is A LOT of game they are giving players for FREE! I almost feel bad that I'm not paying anything into this game that I'm getting this much enjoyment from.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    welcome to the free to play model, this is how it is in any free to play game, micro transactions help pay for the game and its expanding content, just like any other free to play game you have the option to earn things the slow way or pay a little more for instant gratification.

I remember years ago playing Runescape with my kids and hearing people in the free worlds complain about the p2p players having the best of things, well, yes, its the people who are paying to keep that game online, paying for the servers, the developers, and the upkeep and maintenance.

Sadly we live in a time where people think everything should be given to them, that its not fair if someone who has more money can buy nicer things. that's life, that's reality, and games tend to imitate reality in that respect.
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    welcome to the free to play model, this is how it is in any free to play game, micro transactions help pay for the game and its expanding content, just like any other free to play game you have the option to earn things the slow way or pay a little more for instant gratification.

I remember years ago playing Runescape with my kids and hearing people in the free worlds complain about the p2p players having the best of things, well, yes, its the people who are paying to keep that game online, paying for the servers, the developers, and the upkeep and maintenance.

Sadly we live in a time where people think everything should be given to them, that its not fair if someone who has more money can buy nicer things. that's life, that's reality, and games tend to imitate reality in that respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXA559KNopI

Step 1: Watch

Step 2: Understand and educate yourself

Step 3: Realize this game is in some minor ways bending the rules of what makes a good microtransaction and breaks others to just be considered to many, as just plain BAD.

Step 4: Don't. I repeat. Don't. use a thinly veiled "self entitled generation" argument, if you're going to twist it to make out you're in some way "better" because you will throw good money after bad, and encourage BAD monetization.
  • Options
    silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spyke2009 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXA559KNopI

Step 1: Watch

Step 2: Understand and educate yourself

Step 3: Realize this game is in some minor ways bending the rules of what makes a good microtransaction and breaks others to just be considered to many, as just plain BAD.

Step 4: Don't. I repeat. Don't. use a thinly veiled "self entitled generation" argument, if you're going to twist it to make out you're in some way "better" because you will throw good money after bad, and encourage BAD monetization.

soooo you are saying that THIS game, unlike LOTRO and many others is somehow breaking rules... yeah... sorry, if i want to pay for something, such as keys to a lock box that is my choice, no one is forcing me to spend my money if i do not want to, but if you would prefer to go to a subscription based game im sure WOW would be preferable to you
  • Options
    hallipohallipo Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    fongador wrote: »
    Honestly, the thing that aggravates me most about this whole deal is how it is overshadowing everything else that is problematic right now with this game.

I'm not downplaying the exploit and handling of it but to be honest I think there are other matters when put together really put a strain on this game from a long term retention perspective if they are not fixed soon.

As to the issue at hand, I can understand why some are clamoring for a wipe but I personally believe overall it would damage the community more and also cost them more revenue in the long run.

The gamers these days don't care about a games retention, they are A.D.D. gamers. They are nowhere for the long haul and only want a quick joy ride then off to the next. THAT is what is wrong with games today. Businesses such as mmo development are forced into outrageous pricing just to make some sort of money from these pukes before their game and all their work is forgotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are no rules at all to break.. they can make what they want.. I usually prefer subscription games myself.. but the F2P model is forcing all new games into that. BUT.. this is one of the best F2P setups i have seen. i have not been forced to spend 1 single penny on ZEN and never will.. so for all intensive purposes its a 100% free game to me.. so whoo hoo! not pay to win like most F2p's
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    rolltide13rolltide13 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hsinrog wrote: »
    19 days after I submitted my ticket and updating it on missing items from my Guardian Pack purchase.

Today I received a response to open a NEW ticket on the issue if it was still a problem and that I would not receive reimbursement for missing digital items.

So I paid $59.99 USD for a digital item pack for all of the characters on my account, did not receive those items, and am told I will not receive those items.

My next support ticket has been for a refund in order to follow the credit card chargeback rules. If they attempt to deny it then I'll escalate it up to my credit card company.

I've played PWE games in the past and Customer Support was bad, but this was the worst experience I have ever had in any game. It has convinced me to not only quit Neverwinter, but avoid -ALL- PWE games in the future.

This is my first experience with PeeWEe and my last.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    soooo you are saying that THIS game, unlike LOTRO and many others is somehow breaking rules... yeah... sorry, if i want to pay for something, such as keys to a lock box that is my choice, no one is forcing me to spend my money if i do not want to, but if you would prefer to go to a subscription based game im sure WOW would be preferable to you

Sadly, there are no real "legal" rules, but there are decisions which naturally affect the success of a game with this model of monetization, and it has so far negatively affected it in regards to how folks have received it universally as compared to games that are far more careful in how they monetize their product. In those regards they fall into the category of "unwritten rules" for lack of a better term.

Can you argue that they don't sell power? Really? Can you?

I don't care if you spend money on this game, but expecting it to gain you "advantage" instead of "convenience" is a short sighted, selfish and downright childish outlook to have. You're essentially condoning "whaling" and "gouging" and simply because it affords you a way of feeling "special" in a game. And then complaining to me and others because you personally like it, with little to no regard for what it means for the industry and what you're helping to encourage in it's direction. In short, you're being irresponsible as a consumer. And fueling bad design and monetization.

It is your choice, but that doesn't mean you're both above scrutiny for how you make that choice, or that you should make it blindly and with no regard for the standards it sets and lowers.
  • Options
    rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Post deleted
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If they are so untrustworthy as you say, they could have done NOTHING and let the economy rot.

There's a difference between being untrustworthy, and just out and out stupid to the point of doing no damage control at all.
    Your argument is ridiculous
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Pop quiz:

Which publisher of Free to Play MMORPGs has the highest gross income?

When you research this answer, apply it to your "gut feelings" about how people feel about that company's monetization model.
  • Options
    lendal4lendal4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrlee9569 wrote: »
    I haven't ever really trusted Cryptic/PWE when it comes to their games. When anyone talks about these 2 companies the first thing that comes to mind is how they are very greedy with their mico-transactions. Now with what has happened, something major that has totally ruined the games economy, I feel that I have lost all ounce of trust that I did have for Cryptic/PWE.

With the latest fiasco and only doing roll backs for 7 hours, which IMO and many others isn't enough of a roll back since all kinds of exploiting has been going on for weeks. (Not the AD exploit, but other exploits that have also hurt the economy). I am not in favor of doing wipes, but at this point what can really be done? rollback 2 weeks? I really wouldn't know what to do at this point.

I am not sure if I can continue to support Neverwinter with how things have gone. I have supported Neverwinter by buying the Guardians of Neverwinter pack. And I do actually enjoy playing Neverwinter! I have played many hours already hence why I bought the Guardians pack. But now just thinking about Neverwinter leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I really don't want to log in anymore.

Anyone else feeling the same as I?

Also i am trying to remember any other popular MMO that has had this big of a hit to the games economy, and I can't think of any. Anyone else remember a big MMO taking a hit like this? And if so what did they do to resolve it?

Really?

This in game Neverwinter situation has you so upset that you come here to whine about your 'ability to trust' the companies who made and support the game you're playing these days?

You really need to get some perspective on life. Go outdoors occasionally. Make some real life friends. Maybe think about getting some therapy and/or counseling.

Bottom line: If you're not having fun with the game anymore, leave. Quit. Find something else to do with your time.

:)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sadly, there are no real "legal" rules, but there are decisions which naturally affect the success of a game with this model of monetization, and it has so far negatively affected it in regards to how folks have received it universally as compared to games that are far more careful in how they monetize their product. In those regards they fall into the category of "unwritten rules" for lack of a better term.

Can you argue that they don't sell power? Really? Can you?

I don't care if you spend money on this game, but expecting it to gain you "advantage" instead of "convenience" is a short sighted, selfish and downright childish outlook to have. You're essentially condoning "whaling" and "gouging" and simply because it affords you a way of feeling "special" in a game. And then complaining to me and others because you personally like it, with little to no regard for what it means for the industry and what you're helping to encourage in it's direction. In short, you're being irresponsible as a consumer. And fueling bad design and monetization.

It is your choice, but that doesn't mean you're both above scrutiny for how you make that choice, or that you should make it blindly and with no regard for the standards it sets and lowers.

as a "Consumer" personally i think any woman that spends $500 on a purse is irresponsible, but again that is their choice, it is not up to me or you to decide how others should spend their money...

as for this game and others that I play... it was my choice to become a lifetime member of LOTRO and STO, my choice to purchase the guardian pack in this game, and my choice to pay for all the many other games I have played over the years. It was my choice to spend real life money on keys in hopes of winning something in a lock box, but in my STO bank you will find a stock pile of unopened lock boxes, as it is still my choice as to if i will pay to open them.... PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY... my money, my choice.

And I personally never pay to win and could not care less about gaining some perceived advantage through a transaction. I play for my personal amusement, I dont take this stuff as seriously as you seem to... it is a game!
  • Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Post deleted

Doing SOMETHING that cost them literally nothing, as a loss stopper doesn't make them trustworthy... hell why would anyone trust a company anyway? They are there to make money.. not hold your hand and stare at sunsets with you...
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Pop quiz:

Which publisher of Free to Play MMORPGs has the highest gross income?

When you research this answer, apply it to your "gut feelings" about how people feel about that company's monetization model.

Trick question.

No current "F2P" MMORPG has what one could consider to meet the standards of more successful online multiplayer games.
    As far as progress goes, they've all been dragging their heels to meet what many now consider standard for monetization, yet they also seem to refuse to elaborate the burning question as to why.
  • Options
    hallipohallipo Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013

If I could pay a sub and play I would, I have subs in other games that I play, several months worth of subs, but being forced to pay for every tiny little functional thing is the entire reason I don't like these "Free to Play" models. I am not afraid of spending money, However I am frugal with my limited leisure funds.

If I had an inkling of how to make thousands of zen legally (like some have *claimed* to have done) to have all they need in a game for free, then I would. I am still new so I am still learning the system and what I need to do, so we will see.

$200 for founders is still incredibly stupid. Even for someone with the means to pay it easily, if you spend that much on a game...*shakes head* I just have no words for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    as a "Consumer" personally i think any woman that spends $500 on a purse is irresponsible, but again that is their choice, it is not up to me or you to decide how others should spend their money...

as for this game and others that I play... it was my choice to become a lifetime member of LOTRO and STO, my choice to purchase the guardian pack in this game, and my choice to pay for all the many other games I have played over the years. It was my choice to spend real life money on keys in hopes of winning something in a lock box, but in my STO bank you will find a stock pile of unopened lock boxes, as it is still my choice as to if i will pay to open them.... PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY... my money, my choice.

And I personally never pay to win and could not care less about gaining some perceived advantage through a transaction. I play for my personal amusement, I dont take this stuff as seriously as you seem to... it is a game!

It's not up to me, that I stated. But that doesn't mean that in terms of a broader picture, they're above scrutiny and critique or that they're not being bad consumers. You are reading what I'm typing right? Cos I already dealt with this.

And yes, it's a game, but the mild appeal to ridicule and slight hint that I'm taking glorified online gambling hidden in the guise of a game which can be potentially... sinister... too seriously is a bit...unfair.

Like I already said, and the reason why I'm simply going to ask you READ my posts again. You're entitled to spend the money as you like, that doesn't make it either

A: right or

B: absolve you from scrutiny and responsibility of the consequences

If your attitude is to bury your head in the sand and ignore the repercussions of not looking at the best possible model of monetization because "it's just a game" or because "it suits me fine as is" then by all means, do so. But don't then try and twist it into the now tired and horribly trite "self entitled generation" garbage. In doing so you just sound ignorant.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dmonimor wrote: »
    you guys are noobs. I already quit this game. Its supper greedy and buggy. Devs are dumb and they crashed the game into the ground.

thank god! He quit! The game is saved!
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hallipo wrote: »
    If I could pay a sub and play I would, I have subs in other games that I play, several months worth of subs, but being forced to pay for every tiny little functional thing is the entire reason I don't like these "Free to Play" models. I am not afraid of spending money, However I am frugal with my limited leisure funds.

If I had an inkling of how to make thousands of zen legally (like some have *claimed* to have done) to have all they need in a game for free, then I would. I am still new so I am still learning the system and what I need to do, so we will see.

$200 for founders is still incredibly stupid. Even for someone with the means to pay it easily, if you spend that much on a game...*shakes head* I just have no words for you.

If I believe I will get my moneys worth buy paying that much I will... I looked at that package before buying the Guardian pack, I saw no real need to spend that much for what was being offered. if there were better things such as an account bank and monthly zen for that price I might have considered it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's not up to me, that I stated. But that doesn't mean that in terms of a broader picture, they're above scrutiny and critique or that they're not being bad consumers. You are reading what I'm typing right? Cos I already dealt with this.

And yes, it's a game, but the mild appeal to ridicule and slight hint that I'm taking glorified online gambling hidden in the guise of a game which can be potentially... sinister... too seriously is a bit...unfair.

Like I already said, and the reason why I'm simply going to ask you READ my posts again. You're entitled to spend the money as you like, that doesn't make it either

A: right or

B: absolve you from scrutiny and responsibility of the consequences

If your attitude is to bury your head in the sand and ignore the repercussions of not looking at the best possible model of monetization because "it's just a game" or because "it suits me fine as is" then by all means, do so. But don't then try and twist it into the now tired and horribly trite "self entitled generation" garbage. In doing so you just sound ignorant.

exactly what is your issue? i said that people who pay for things in game are in a sense paying for the content and upkeep of that game for others.... im starting to think it is you that has a comprehension problem
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    exactly what is your issue? i said that people who pay for things in game are in a sense paying for the content and upkeep of that game for others.... im starting to think it is you that has a comprehension problem

No one is disputing that, are you deliberately being obtuse and making straw man arguments?

Again. I'll politely ask you to:

"read what I wrote, as many times as it takes to understand my point, then respond to the points I made, or agree to disagree. My issues have clearly been stated"
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic makes cool and fun games, but it's always full of bugs, and it rarely gets fixed, unless it's related to money. Sometimes, fixing some bugs related to sets and items takes years, and quality of life bugs have a very small chance to get cleared. It happens a lot in one of their other games (STO): every "season" (major update) brings a lot of new bugs and they rarely get fixed. Instead they are always working on new (cool) content.

So, the games are fun, but when it's broken don't expect a fix, or you'll be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No one is disputing that, are you deliberately being obtuse and making straw man arguments?

Again. I'll politely ask you to:

"read what I wrote, as many times as it takes to understand my point, then respond to the points I made, or agree to disagree. My issues have clearly been stated"

i read what you posted. i do not understand why you insist on perpetuating a non issue. It is a voluntary option to spend money in this game, if people want to buy cats then let them buy cats, i buy silly things like bag space, so sue me if i put real life money into games.

now, if you dont mind, I have to get ready for work to support my gaming habit
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i read what you posted. i do not understand why you insist on perpetuating a non issue. It is a voluntary option to spend money in this game, if people want to buy cats then let them buy cats, i buy silly things like bag space, so sue me if i put real life money into games.

now, if you dont mind, I have to get ready for work to support my gaming habit

That was not what I was challenging, your option to pay money into this game is your choice, that doesn't leave you above critique however, it never does ever. Therein lies your straw man argument. You once again, didn't read what I wrote or perhaps instead you just don't want to, and see dismissing it as a "non issue" instead of addressing it, as the only way out of this?

Again, this wouldn't be such a problem, if you didn't then fall back on incredibly cliche "self entitled" garbage, and single handedly make such a horrid sweeping generalization, that offends so many and makes you seem incredibly ignorant.

Have a nice day in work :)
  • Options
    mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys are noobs. I already quit this game. Its supper greedy and buggy. Devs are dumb and they crashed the game into the ground.

Bye! Why pollute the forums with your presence if you already left the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That was not what I was challenging, your option to pay money into this game is your choice, that doesn't leave you above critique however, it never does ever. Therein lies your straw man argument. You once again, didn't read what I wrote or perhaps instead you just don't want to, and see dismissing it as a "non issue" instead of addressing it, as the only way out of this?

Again, this wouldn't be such a problem, if you didn't then fall back on incredibly cliche "self entitled" garbage, and single handedly make such a horrid sweeping generalization, that offends so many and makes you seem incredibly ignorant.

Have a nice day in work :)

seems you took that statement personally... thats on you not me, i stated that people want something for nothing, that is true, i stated that people complain that others who can afford nicer things have nice things and that its not fair, also true... if you took that personally then that is your issue, but that is life, no matter what you have someone has something that you do not, i got over it, you should too
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    seems you took that statement personally... thats on you not me, i stated that people want something for nothing, that is true, i stated that people complain that others who can afford nicer things have nice things and that its not fair, also true... if you took that personally then that is your issue, but that is life, no matter what you have someone has something that you do not, i got over it, you should too

Complete assumption. I took none of it personally, I simply see it as the biggest and most asinine of cop outs to fall back on when folks once again parrot the term "self entitled" As nine times out of ten, they're using it to BYPASS the actual issues and points.

And I don't need to get over it, you just need to accept that there are consequences to the monetization systems you support and you can and will be subject to criticism because of it, especially when you make sweeping generalizations like you did, and use the aforementioned and completely vapid generalization known as "self entitlement" in the manner you did.

All I see is you weaseling your way out of this while trying to save face. Clearly we're not going to make any progress here or reach any understandings and your head will remain buried in the sand. So be it. Have a nice day
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Complete assumption. I took none of it personally, I simply see it as the biggest and most asinine of cop outs to fall back on when folks once again parrot the term "self entitled" As nine times out of ten, they're using it to BYPASS the actual issues and points.

And I don't need to get over it, you just need to accept that there are consequences to the monetization systems you support and you can and will be subject to criticism because of it, especially when you make sweeping generalizations like you did, and use the aforementioned and completely vapid generalization known as "self entitlement" in the manner you did.

All I see is you weaseling your way out of this while trying to save face. Clearly we're not going to make any progress here or reach any understandings and your head will remain buried in the sand. So be it. Have a nice day

it is you that used the term "Self entitlement" not me, and since ou are simply acting like a TROLL right now im done with your silly game of twisting what others say for the purpose of flaming
  • Options
    necronomniconnecronomnicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azuregate wrote: »

That's not even bringing up the deluge of chargeback claims that'll hit PWE once everyone's Zen bought items and AD are wiped clean. This is a paid "beta", they're making money from thousands of transactions, reversing all of them would be a nightmare.

there will at least be one from me if they don't. A couple of weeks ago I put most of my zen into diamonds, assuming something like this would never happen and as the game settled the exchange rates would go down and i could make a little bit of zen extra handing the diamonds back in. Big mistake. I will not accept aloss of zen on this, and I will not sit past the payment dispute limit of paypal in the sad hopes of the situation not becoming what is clearly is. I made that mistake last year with the warz, I won't make that mistake with this game. If exchange artes are not at least good enough to not take a loss of a single zen (which I bought with $USD$) then I will get my money back and not miss the account once.
    So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
    Farewell remorse; all good to me is lost.
    Evil, be thou my good.