test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Poll - How many lockboxes did you open before ...

Comments

• Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I open 1 cause I use my earn AD to buy 1 key. I'm saving up my Zen for extra character slots and possible future respec. (note: all I got was a profession pack I think. It was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to me)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to update my status from my previous post...

I'm up to about 40 boxes now with no mount. Lots of enchantments and idols. Which = AD = more zen.

The good thing is that I'm trading AD for Zen, so it's not costing me anything but time.
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    farkenoathfarkenoath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    25 and scored both mount and companion
  • Options
    azrael39azrael39 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10 and no mount.
  • Options
    trickyflokitrickyfloki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I converted AD to zen and bought 10 keys. 1st box was mount, second was phoera.... should have stopped while I was ahead but next 40 boxes were filled with complete poo.
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I bought 6 sets of key's before a Mount dropped for me. it may have been 7... so, let's say 65 Boxes, but with a range of possibly 75.

Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    Over 9000.

bah, I wish people would take this serious. A) there is no way you spent that much cash. B) you'd have drawn several mounts before hitting that #.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I opened 8, had no luck and really got some trash drops. I ended up buying the mount outright for 750k.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    robben777robben777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4 boxes = Heavy inferno nightmare and epic person for crafting.
  • Options
    lanzdownelanzdowne Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    40, 1 Phoera, No Nightmare. Don't want the damned thing its EVIL you fools! Put that Horse from Hell back in the box!
    20.jpg
  • Options
    disinfectivedisinfective Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've opened close to 30 and have gotten the mount and 2 pheora I feel as if I have gotten lucky.
  • Options
    laplanduslaplandus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Opened over 100, no mount, no pet :( got plenty of adventures and couple heroes though. Few lvl 7 enchants too
  • Options
    jamira1489jamira1489 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    7 boxes so far, 2 nightmare mounts. Hope I get the companion soon.

Lucky.. I've opened 50 and only got 1 phoera and a bunch of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> D: Should have just sold the zen and bought the mount.. lol
  • Options
    osterejeostereje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have opened 20 so far, and havnt gotten anything usefull. A couple of idols, thats all.
  • Options
    damarinasaidamarinasai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty much more than 30 lockboxes and still haven't received anything good except Lesser Plague Fire Enchantment.
    Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot.
  • Options
    korttiapinakorttiapina Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it was the 3rd or 4th.. I can't remember. I opened a couple after that and got the pheora and some idols but not much else.
  • Options
    akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    57 got 1 Phoera, No Nightmare
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I haven't opened any yet, though the game appears to have announced that I have a Heavy Inferno Nightmare. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or whether it's part of a con to make people buy more keys, though.
  • Options
    phatboakphatboak Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lost count. enough to get me over 3,000 trade bars. did get 2 phoera, some purple lesser enchants/runestones, 2 lvl 7 enchant stones but no mount.
  • Options
    lobotomizelobotomize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Opened about 15-20:

4 Jeweled Idols
    4-5 blue/rare Coffers of items (worst one you can get)
    4 enchantments (better, slightly)
    2 lesser tenebrous gems

No companion, no mount, etc. I suspect I'll need to open about double or triple that number before i'll start seeing purple
  • Options
    am0nr3xam0nr3x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    losse1 wrote: »
    0 and still no luck.

I'm with you. This is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I want my mount already.
  • Options
    lemmenkuselemmenkuse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the content of theese boxes different if you open them at lvl 1 or lvl 60?
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lemmenkuse wrote: »
    Is the content of theese boxes different if you open them at lvl 1 or lvl 60?

should be same how much i know
  • Options
    sp4rk75sp4rk75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ye I'm pretty sure the boxes aren't level based which is a shame and also a bit pointless. I treated myself to a few once I got to 60 and ended up with quite a few lvl 49 items which you can't auction as there are or where at the time a load of the same item on the AH
  • Options
    foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I opened something like 300

Didn't get the mount once, or the companion :P

But i did get enough trade bars to buy the twilight nightmare horse instead :D
    Kitsunami Lupo
    Head of PR
    http://www.gamersaurs.com/
  • Options
    lemmenkuselemmenkuse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OKay, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    rocker19nl87rocker19nl87 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im on 40
    2 mounts
    And 3 pets
  • Options
    jagelejagele Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I got the bird when I turned 30 and opened a box. But then the rollback happened and I lost him. Fooey, I says. Game is still aok by me.

Lessee, I've opened 16 or so and never did get the mount. I think it's a myth.
  • Options
    mrtastixmrtastix Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Purchased 10 keys, got it in 9. Didn't expect to get it at all so I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    par4nauticpar4nautic Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    opened 24, no luck for me. i think the chances are approximately 1 to 100 to get the mount.