test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Poll - How many lockboxes did you open before ...

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are the boxes even worth opening or am I better off spending my zen on something else?

There is too much junk in there for it to be worth any amount of money. Constant coffers, idols that are becoming worth less than a key, etc. The only thing worth anything is a mount, and maybe a tenebrous or plaguefire. Gloomwrought crates are absolutely worthless. Most of the time, I got a coffer with a rank 4 and rank 5 enchant. Not even worth a key.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    got the fire bird in first lockbox but no mount at 20.
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    138lockboxs............haven't open 1 yet! been doing double AD events then just buy what i need.
    2h surveys gave me 444zen, there was a player on chat selling Phoera for 2keys, i bought the 2keys
    from Zen shop & traded her for the phoera & i still haven't opened a LOCKBOX, (i don't know what she got
    with my 2keys).....i find that in my time zone there are less players in the afternoon & they are willing 2come down in price........Looks like they might have 2add new items in lockBoxs around Christmas.

All the BEST LUCK 4every1 opening LOCKBOXs>>>>
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Zero boxes.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    silverrainnesilverrainne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    only ever opened 1, got my mare, boom!
  • Options
    xirorz1xirorz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know this is an old question but i was about to ask the same thing i have open about 48 of then and i keep getting the same thing runestones ect i havent got a single good thing out if it not even pheora i just think that is a little ridiculous that u open so many and keep getting the same thing or maybe is just bad luck
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xirorz1 wrote: »
    I know this is an old question but i was about to ask the same thing i have open about 48 of then and i keep getting the same thing runestones ect i havent got a single good thing out if it not even pheora i just think that is a little ridiculous that u open so many and keep getting the same thing or maybe is just bad luck

48 is nothing, not sure excactly how many i opened but got 1439 bars, so probaly around 110 boxes... gotten two tene...(something) but no Mount and no bird...
  • Options
    notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xirorz1 wrote: »

With any luck your next box might present you with a scroll of +1 punctuation! :D
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited July 2013
    9 box, nothing worth mentioning, all garbage.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Opened 3 so far and no luck.
    Got: Gloomwrought, Leadership Pack, Coffer of Runestones
  • Options
    lathiezanlllathiezanll Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Over 200 with mostly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Still no mount.
  • Options
    brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've opened around 20. The only thing worthwhile was a tenebrous. I stopped bothering with boxes some time ago -- I'm not much of a gambler.
  • Options
    xirorz1xirorz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just give up sold all my nightmare lockbox i just dont think is worth it anymore i guess ill just have to buy it with astral diamonds
  • Options
    dargelitodargelito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    170 boxes so far

6 Mounts
    3 Firebirds

Some Dragoneggs or LvL 7 Enchantments or Proffessionstuff...
  • Options
    johnnykcjohnnykc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    about 20, no mount, no companion mostly trash. I gave up opening them im just not lucky.
  • Options
    adamaantadamaant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How many lockboxes did you open before you got lucky and the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount dropped?

- I am curious how many most folks have burned through and how many were just plain lucky.
    - I personally did not plan on spending any $ for Zen to do so, but did on a whim to get it out of my system.

Maybe I was lucky, my 5th box dropped it.

Interested to here your experience, please just mention the number of boxes you had to open , or if you did not recieve it yet, how many boxes you have opened and still had no luck.

thanks!

I got the nightmare mount at about my 20th box.
  • Options
    ta1ch0u1ta1ch0u1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    over 200... no mount
    every thing else though including 3 birds
    when we were in beta i noticed that they seamed to drop in pairs looks like that is fixed or just not as many people are opening them.
  • Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I've opened a few lockboxes and got my ugly mount on one character, but I throw the boxes away. They don't sell for much, and I have no interest in paying real money to open any of them. It's just not worth it.
  • Options
    onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    managed to open 8 boxes then i got my mount, got lucky; but i've opened like 15 boxes since and nothing
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    40 and got nothing.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    imanold1tooimanold1too Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My son got a mount on his 4th box, later got a Phoera, in 20/25 boxes.... I opened 54 boxes, NO **** Mount, However I got 19 Idols, 1 Mystic Phoera, 4 Gloomwrought chests, 3 Coalescent wards, 5 Preservation wards, 871 trade bars, 7 Runes, 4 lesser Plague Fire Enchants, 1 lesser Tranquil Enchant, (3 Adventurers, 8 Man-at-Arms, a big boost to my Leadership endeavors) and 1 Dragon Egg.............. :)
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've opened 5-6, and haven't gotten a mount.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sharzadeesharzadee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No exploits from me, and I haven't gotten any mount or phoera. Thinking it's better to buy them off the AH if they go down in price; otherwise I'm happy with the unicorn mounts and companion that I got with the Feywild update. I bought two lots of keys, and figure I'd better stop. I don't want to get into a slot machine mentality like what happened in SWTOR. :o Seems a tad too addictive. Let's face it, game companies will do whatever they can to encourage addictive behaviour if it translates into financial gain. ;)
  • Options
    joe121303joe121303 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ive opened 20 no mount no companion....typically get green garbage that sells for far less than the key cost me
  • Options
    steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    10, no mount or companion. My guildmate has opened 40, 30 before the patch and 10 after, and got two mounts and one companion (the mounts and companion after the patch went live and she realized she still had some boxes on an alt so she bought more keys).