test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The official fanboy/girl Neverwinter thread-list (Non-Quitters)

Comments

• Options
    charsizcharsiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not quitting because of a little exploit/rollback :)
  • Options
    cipher3594cipher3594 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Call me a fanboy if you will, I ain't quitting. It is BETA after all.
  • Options
    floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also not quitting because I was not really affected by this glitch. I had a family thing to do this weekend, so I was surprised to return Sunday evening not being able to log in. The last time I played the game I had fun, so I'm not stopping.
  • Options
    iantaniantan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quitting the game
  • Options
    zomgoose2zomgoose2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First post just to say this game is awesome and I'm here to stay!
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still find the game fun. I'm not going to let a few spoiled cheaters ruin it for me. I'll continue to play it until I get bored with it, which doesn't seem to be any time soon.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6rytr.png
  • Options
    banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm a liker... not that crazy over a games economy... its not RL, so WGAF...I play a game becuse I enjoy it or it for whatever reason keeps me occupied, either way I've seen ALOT worst thins happen, accounts being ripped off, log in to find all you earned items gone along with game cash etc... this had zero effect on me other then I had to do Rl(or honey do) stuff. I like NW, the play style suits me and the folks working on it do a fine job with what they have. Besides this is still a beta...right?
    "surrender like hell, we've only just arrived".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh my! I just realized that there are 80 fans around here!

I wonder if there's enough to save a kitty?
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    torskaldrtorskaldr Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell no I'm not quitting.
  • Options
    zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not quitting. The only issue I have with the game, so far, is the negative forum content. The only time these exploits impacted me was when they took the servers down and rolled back my toons. I wish they would not have, but it's not a huge punishment because I love playing the game. I'll get back to where I was soon enough.
  • Options
    fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quitting. The game itself is a lot of fun, and while I think it sucks that a bunch of idiot exploiters have ruined it for some people, my experience hasn't been affected beyond not being able to play for a day. Which honestly wasn't a huge deal - it was a nice day outside!
  • Options
    casimyrtvcasimyrtv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Given that the only time I used the Auction House was to sell whatever trash epics I picked up on my dungeon runs, I see no reason to quit. I farm anything I want myself, leaving me largely unaffected by the "ruined economy".

I will not be going anywhere.
  • Options
    lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just want my voice to be heard.. I don't want a cat I already farmed enough ad through dungeons runs for a orb... BUT neverwinter is a epic game and I love it.... No way I can quit... sad through all the items are really cheap due to exploiters but stills, that doesn't change the fact that this game has potential to be one of the best free to play games out there!

#fanboy hehe
    :mad:
    sxEasVM.jpg
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Updated! :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Bump. Quitter list is still losing. Come on folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am not leaveing. I have seen exploiters in every MMO I have ever played. So if people leave because of the rollback more power to them. No MMO is perfect its a fact.
  • Options
    bootiesocksbootiesocks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll stick around
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm an avid supporter and player of Neverwinter, and I'm planning to stay for as long as possible. It's a great game with a lot of potential. Sure, there have been serious bugs from here and there but it's nothing that can't be fixed. There will be ups and downs in every game, but quitting will never let us see what other good things are in store for us in the future.

I'm betting things will get better, so please count me in this list. :)
  • Options
    foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This thread is silly, as is the other one. Though i do like the Cat-astophe idea.

I am not going anywhere, I quite enjoy the game and so do my freinds.
    Kitsunami Lupo
    Head of PR
    http://www.gamersaurs.com/
  • Options
    utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    I'm not going anywhere. With corrective action, this will be a minor blip for a game that will be around for a long long time. Oh, and I wanna free cat!
  • Options
    sirkimjongsirkimjong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    Sure, add me. I'll stay:)
  • Options
    ozghostozghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes it is. They imported the bug with the STO code, were warned about it repeatedly in closed and open beta over a period of weeks and chose to do nothing about it until their hand was forced this weekend.

Well actually, irrespective of this exploit being an old bug or not, the people who took advantage of it must have known full well that it was not the game working as intended. Just because temptation is there, it doesn't make it right to break rules. Doing what they did is still dishonest.
  • Options
    ranblaranbla Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not quitting. This is a BETA, **** ragequitters.

...aside from that, AN AH BID SHOULD BE AN UNSIGNED INT, you fools!

A game without character wipes is not a beta. A game that gladly accepts real money for in-game purchases is not in beta. Don't be so gullible.
  • Options
    xdustedxxdustedx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just amazed how some serious bugs just never got fixed or found in closed beta.
  • Options
    pharoah4187pharoah4187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally, I'm a fan of the way Cryptic handled things. Although I've only been playing since Caturday (and thus have limited interaction with devs/game/etc), I was surprised by the level of interaction and good humor displayed by the devs while handling all the outrage. That alone will keep me playing for a little while. The game being fun is a nice little bonus. ;)
  • Options
    nesheroneshero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put me on the fanboy list... I'll be here for a long time. :)

Gerbo Tosscobble - Halfling Control Wizard 60 - Beholder Shard
    w/ Volfencraw - Dire Wolf 26
    Add me, so long as they don't go back on their word, I ain't going anywhere.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    packrat56packrat56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I ha no plans to leave. Enjoying the game flaws and all it is after all still beta. Can't get enough of the forums either between the chicken littles crying the sky is falling & the game is dying, or the constant parade of complainers with their ridiculous demands. I mean this stuff is comedy gold.

To those of you who are staying I salute you.

To the leaving butthurt and the two groups I listed earlier I borrow from the great Monty Python:

"I <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." :D
  • Options
    mcbooleanmcboolean Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be sticking around. I want to see what comes of this. Should make things a little more interesting from here on out for a bit, at least.
This discussion has been closed.