test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The official fanboy/girl Neverwinter thread-list (Non-Quitters)

Comments

• Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Should call this the official suckers list.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    addy1967addy1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loving it!!!! NOT quitting NO WAY!!!

Loving it.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »

Yes, because it is SO smart to keep lurking in the forums of a game you've already quitted from, hm? :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't you dare pass me up for a spot on the list, Steppenkat! I see you posting in my Thank You thread. :p;)
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    No, you just have to accept the fact that a lot of people got stuff for free that you have to pay for.

No evidence for that. Claims made by people who created their free account yesterday mean nothing. You can of course believe whatever you want, but I don't buy into baseless claims.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    I want to believe.

No, you just have to accept the fact that a lot of people got stuff for free that you have to pay for.

You know what? Even if this is true, I don't care. I don't.. *shrug* Why should I care? It doesn't take anything away from me really. I had to pay... Oh well. That is the way it is.

You can call me dumb, I don't care about that either. I didn't cheat. That I care about.
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    No evidence for that. Claims made by people who created their free account yesterday mean nothing. You can of course believe whatever you want, but I don't buy into baseless claims.

Well, they would be pretty stupid to make the claims with their account they actually did it with.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not going anywhere. Despite its flaws I'm really enjoying this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Still think your avatar is cute. But I'm grinning at the irony... Doesn't that say Guardian on your title? Doesn't that mean you paid some money for the game? '=_
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Yes, because it is SO smart to keep lurking in the forums of a game you've already quitted from, hm? :)
    "Quitted" is not a word.

Also I have not quit, I'm just waiting for the wipe.

And as I explained in another thread being a fan is one thing being a fanBOY is NEVER something positive, it basically means you will defend PW no matter what they do which only an idiot would do.

(and no I'm not calling you an idiot but saying you probably don't know what fanBOY really means)
    breatha wrote: »
    Still think your avatar is cute. But I'm grinning at the irony... Doesn't that say Guardian on your title? Doesn't that mean you paid some money for the game? '=_
    Yes I did :)
  • Options
    werepedobearwerepedobear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Not quitting. I want a cat.
    forumskill.gif
  • Options
    ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Yes, because anyone who is not quitting is a sucker. You're not playing Call of Duty, and I think it's the best game evarrrr (not really), so you're the sucker. You're also not watching Justin Bieber, so you're a double sucker. Oops, you are watching Justin Bieber. Guess that means you're just an ordinary sucker watching Justin Bieber...
  • Options
    brothertanbrothertan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    The official fanatic thread yeiiiiiiii.
    Burn the witchessss !!!!111!!!! Lulzzzz.

Now back to being serious.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    And as I explained in another thread being a fan is one thing being a fanBOY is NEVER something positive, it basically means you will defend PW no matter what they do which only an idiot would do.

If you call yourself the worst that your "opponents" could call you, you take the wind out of their sails. Labels are silly either way, but toying with them can be quite fun. It's also unexpected.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well uh. I don't think the game is perfect by any means but what is? I will say I have told myself I'm giving up on mmos. This mmo has changed my mind and has brought me back. I am having a lot of fun and I am really happy for trying it out. I almost didn't give NWO a shot. A friend bugged me endlessly to try the game out so I did. I am glad that I listened to him because I and other friends who I brought in (including my wife) are having a blast.
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

There will be no wipes during or after closed beta. :p
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's also unexpected.
    Oh yeah, I'm frankly shocked :)
    impervium wrote: »
    There will be no wipes during or after closed beta. :p
    We'll see ;)
  • Options
    luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHAT!!! I'm not on the list of fanboys?!
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Quitted" is not a word.

Oh I'm sorry. I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with me with some typos. Sometimes I don't notice them.
    Characters:

• Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh I'm sorry. I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with me with some typos. Sometimes I don't notice them.

You can include me in the list.
  • Options
    chintaechintae Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I never was going to quit, regardless of what method they chose to 'resolve' this issue. I had some compelling arguments for a full wipe, but I was never going to leave. Just makes me sick that I was so close to leveling and now have to do all that work again. *sighs*

But yeah, wasn't quitting.

Can I has a chees....I mean kitty?
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im not quitting. Im hardly a fanboi however. Knowing about issues that players could exploit and not fixing them since closed beta is a boneheaded move.

I would like to see the results on the office pool for the ratio of peopel who say they are quitting, who will still be posting in the forums and playing next week.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    "Quitted" is not a word.

(and no I'm not calling you an idiot but saying you probably don't know what fanBOY really means)

Yes I did :)

There won't be a wipe. They stated this multiple times and even this massive event didn't force their hand.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    gaerolth wrote: »
    There won't be a wipe. They stated this multiple times and even this massive event didn't force their hand.
    As I said, we'll see :)
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

"The Clockwork Tomb and Doomguide's Duty quests have each had an exploit addressed."
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Ignore the pedantic.
  • Options
    therealtaltherealtal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not gonna quit... But I bought one of them big packs.... gotta admit, regretting that... have another game i'd rathert spent this money on.... Too late now... Excelsior.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im a fangirl. Ive been hanging around cryptic games for years now. A few bumps in the road arnt going to scare me off
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The list has been updated! :)

So many feline, I mean, fanboy fans!
    Characters:

• Options
    psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm definitely not quitting. I'm not interested in the cat, though. I already have one in-game and another one sprawled across my keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.