test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The official fanboy/girl Neverwinter thread-list (Non-Quitters)

steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, in an attempt of being positive, and now that servers are back up, let's make up another list. This one composing people that are not going to quit the game, and by the lines of some users:
maho4200 wrote: »
Yep it's called the fanboy list.

So, if you're a non-quitter, aka Neverwinter fanboy/girl, be sure to make your side well-known in this post!

It shall be updated frequently. And to make things more fun, if we ever hit 100 users, I'll make a giveaway: a free Cat!

Sure, I know that a free kitty doesn't sound very valuable, but we people are here because we like the game and not for goodies, amirite? :)

And now... the list!

The Awesome List of Awesomeness for Neverwinter Fanpeople and Scrubbies

1.- Steppenkat
2.- Ocrambos
3.- Knightfalz
4.- Fongador
5.- gsundered11
6.- Futrix
7.- Meredia35
8.- Nepht
9.- gizmosdragon
10.- genryu20
11.- skalt112
12.- Daemonson
13.- Ufdamaya
14.- Marlborojack
15.- Breatha
16.- Imivo
17.- Briarra
18.- Seraklan
19.- Ariusdecimus
20.- cptcheese255
21.- impervium
22.- terrell396
23.- addy1967
24.- clansman2013
25.- werepedobear
26.- brothertan
27.- gaerolth
28.- luther8
29.- chintae
30.- chai23
31.- Therealtar
32.- Sockmunkey
33.- Psireaver
34.- Rictras
35.- Rasmusep
36.- Jaelrinya
37.- Kalizaar
38.- Autumnstrike
39.- labbb
40.- runicfi
41.- leillana
42.- revenantbob
43.- Maziken
44.- forumname012
45.- aeonbluess
46.- tindahbawx
47.- flayedawg
48.- thewonger
49.- machinegunblues
50.- wrenaq
51.- coolestdude0103
52.- runebane
53.- rainger2
54.- phatboak
55.- arcanawolf
56.- sinistrad1
57.- assasin83
58.- entalyan
59.- chrai
60.- dourhelm
61.- rojor
62.- haelra
63.- limomcrow
64.- goose1009
65.- balthezore
66.- bori4
67.- jarfaru
68.- electrino
69.- selaral
70.- clannamuir
71.- noroblad
72.- Glannigan
73.- charsiz
74.- cipher3594
75.- floredon
76.- iantan
77.- zomgosse2
78.- platinu
79.- yarknark
80.- banecrushr
81.- torskaldr
82.- zolimos
83.- fefeenah
84.- casimyrtv
85.- lmfaocookies
86.- jim1771
87.- bootiesocks
88.-todesfaelle
89.- foxwater
90.- utzpretzels
91.- sirkimjong
92.- pharaoah4187
93.- neshero
94.- robertthebard
95.- packrat56
96.- mcboolean
97.- zdrahonul
98.- zycoticz
99.- wartimeleader
100.- bpskibbenheims
101.- digitaljedi30

If you wish to quit, you have this other list right here. Feel free to nerdrage in that ad hoc topic, or even here: but remember, this list is for scrubbies, not hardcore quitters!

You can also support the CATastrophe Initiative, a community petition to ensure that Cryptic gives us our well earned CATastrophe Survivor titles! :)
Characters:
- Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
- Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
- Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
- Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
Post edited by steppenkat on

Comments

• Options
    ocrambosocrambos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game may be slightly hampered by the exploit but I have faith the economy will even out or be fixed by Cryptic. It's only in their favour if they do and I have no doubt they're trying and working for their jobs. It's F2P i lose nothing.

Neverwinter's fun! I'll stick with i'
  • Options
    rubaniazrubaniaz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A free cat, boy I had a million of them yesterday. This rollback killed thousands and thousands of cute little animals
    Stand up against PWE
    Stand up against Cryptic
    Do it for the kitties.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heh, there are all too many free cats around as it is, apparently.

I have no intention of quitting the game. I and the one I play with most quite enjoy it. She won't be quitting either.

Just about every game has some kind of snafu like this sooner or later. It's unfortunate it happened so early in this one, as it will have more negative impact for the game than it otherwise would, I expect.
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I am not a fanboy, but I am not quitting. Least not over this. I will in some time if some other things are not changed but nothing that has to do with this exploit or how it was handled.

Honestly, this whole issue doesn't phase me one way or the other towards this game or the people behind it. I can understand some people's frustration but **** happens.
  • Options
    gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quitting the game.

Yet.

I'm not a fanboy - I'm just waiting to see how things pan out. While i'm currently giving them the benefit of the doubt I'm certainly not giving PW another cent in NW or STO until my confidence is restored. A Character Wipe in NW would mean a permanent loss of this well-paying customer as I only bought into this game on that specific promise by them. I won't spend my gaming hours replaying old content. I'll spend it playing new content elsewhere.
  • Options
    futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While I would like to see a full wipe on launch (after open beta), I find the forums drastically over rage at the slightest issue.

I don't care that certain classes found a way to one shot bosses, I wouldn't have used the exploit anyway and what people farm just doesn't effect me.
    I don't care that an old AH bug somehow managed to re-emerge. How many times were pets in WoW fixed and then broken again only to be fixed and then broken? Sometimes you think you fix one thing, then you fix another thing, and then something old breaks. It happens, at least they got people working on it and trying SOME solution.
    Players finding a way to DC one another? That one was actually humorous! I don't envy anyone who had to work on that problem.

I like the game, issues are minor, but I'm easy going anyway. I'll keep testing and playing anyway, bring it on.
  • Options
    meredia35meredia35 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every quest I take, every crit I make. Every single day, every time I play...... I forgot the rest of the song. I'm here, i'm a bit <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Get used to it? Sign me up.
  • Options
    aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    I don't plan on quitting either.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like PnP paper games so another MMO based on another gets my vote.
    This one is particularly good for the point that when playing this I can still use the chat server to talk to my buddies in STO and CO.

Will be here till it closes.
  • Options
    gizmosdragongizmosdragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like toying with the foundry. I rarely visit the auction house nor do I have any interest in the economy of the game. As for the most equipment in the game I can get it as a drop. For the zen items, I will just use real money instead of grinding astral diamonds. Love the game, love the concepts. Can't wait for things to start being polished off.
  • Options
    genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    lol yay scrubbies? dunno what that is but im not a quitter!...of this game xD
    As stated by my battles tonight against the evil troll empire! lol
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay! We're 10 already! :)
    Characters:

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am not quitting. I will monitor the markets to see if they repaired the damage, however. I believe they should get a chance to prove they can fix this.
  • Options
    daemonsondaemonson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems to be a lot of whiners in this open beta, leaving because of a rollback..seriously? Most games wipe every month or so during closed and open beta testing, not to mention a total reset for launch, so I'm not going anywhere.
  • Options
    ufdamayaufdamaya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Definitely not quitting. Over one day of rollback to fix a serious issue? That would be ridiculous.

I will say I think the devs did the best they could and got on top of this right away. Awesome job!
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Op probably has a bunch of cats and doesn't want to get B&.
  • Options
    marlborojackmarlborojack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not quitting. This is a BETA, **** ragequitters.

...aside from that, AN AH BID SHOULD BE AN UNSIGNED INT, you fools!
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love this game. I'm not quitting. I volunteer to help the situation by sending out my Warg and Dire Wolf to help take care of the little blighters. Never liked cats. They smell.
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Meow.

I have no intentions of going anywhere as long as I feel that Cryptic and PWE care about the game. The rollback has shown that they do, so, here I am!
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didnt get a cat :-(

but i have to say, as for now, i also stopped playing...i really like the game, but the que system for the dungeon seems broken, and as a gwf if i get into a dungeon group, i get kicked immediatly...so i simply cant play, and i dont reroll another class just to be able to play...so bascially im done with the game...maybe if they add another class ill look into it again.
  • Options
    briarrabriarra Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I'm also not quitting. The rollback was a little annoying, but a good fix for an issue. I'm not upset with Cryptic, I'm upset with the exploiters. Blame them, not the fix.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Op probably has a bunch of cats and doesn't want to get B&.

I have no kitties. In fact, I didn't get a single dime of the exploit. If we reach the 100 I'll give the cat through my AD savings (since I make 25 a day with prayers and crafting it doesn't take that much time).

By the way, I just made a test and some people are selling them for 40g, so it seems that there are still a bunch of them circling around. :(
    Characters:

• Options
    seraklanseraklan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually think they've dealt with this very well. There's no point getting upset about other people who might have cheated some AD out of the system over the last few weeks - lets have some faith that the big offenders will be dealt with and that Cryptic can keep the economy working. This game is far too much fun to rage quit over such a minor thing. And it is minor - in a week or so we'll have forgotten all about it. We are still in a 'beta' state - this won't be the last exploit - but as long as the game is as much fun to play as it is, I'll be levelling away!
  • Options
    ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Proud to be a non-rage quitter. If that makes me a fan boy, then I'll go order my "I <3 Cryptic" shirt immediately. This is a game I will be with for a long time, authoring and playing Foundry missions.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Proud to be a non-rage quitter. If that makes me a fan boy, then I'll go order my "I <3 Cryptic" shirt immediately. This is a game I will be with for a long time, authoring and playing Foundry missions.

I bet that's what we're getting as a consolation prize! I want mine. ;-)
  • Options
    cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have yet to see how much the rollback affected my characters, but I propably would stay even if they did a complete wipe.
    As long as the game keeps being fun, I'll be around.
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm that dude currently getting attacked for making a "Thank you Cryptic" thread. ;)

Not a lot of fellow thank-yous in there yet, but a whole lot of lynch mob. D:
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    I'm that dude currently getting attacked for making a "Thank you Cryptic" thread. ;)

Not a lot of fellow thank-yous in there yet, but a whole lot of lynch mob. D:

Ahhh, let'em eat cats.
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am not quitting this game is way to awesome and has potential and the awesome classes to come in the future will send the winers running right back like they never left
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seraklan wrote: »
    I actually think they've dealt with this very well. There's no point getting upset about other people who might have cheated some AD out of the system over the last few weeks - lets have some faith that the big offenders will be dealt with and that Cryptic can keep the economy working.

I want to believe.

No, you just have to accept the fact that a lot of people got stuff for free that you have to pay for.
This discussion has been closed.