test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Offcial Update: Only 7 hour roll-back

12346»

Comments

• Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sporadicus wrote: »
    Talk to the people who invested in EnRon, or look at the histories of the many Ponzi schemes. THOSE people have a reason to gripe and complain.
    LOL, no those people tried to make a quick buck and were foolish to think it would be that easy, if anyone have deserved to lose stuff it's people like that.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    You get a free lockbox! Yay!

Seriously....? that's it? Do we at least get the key for the box 2?:(:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mercsteffmercsteff Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have they given any estimate on when the servers would be back up?
  • Options
    gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A full wipe and people would be gone, gone, gone. I would be gone not only from NW, but from STO, which I've just started playing. And I wouldn't be touching another PW game ever. 7 hour roll-back, plus I trust, a long hard search for exploiters followed by harsh retribution, works for me.
  • Options
    dalnar83reborndalnar83reborn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well a new shard server would be good. Not want to risk another rollback and screwed ecenomy on the current ones.
    --- sarcasm is a dish best served hot ---
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well a new shard server would be good. Not want to risk another rollback and screwed ecenomy on the current ones.

Given that the current plans are to merge all shards into one "eventually(tm)", that wouldn't do much.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    dentarg1dentarg1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I made a new Guardian Fighter, got him out of the tutorial and did the first couple of missions. He has been completely removed. So all the time invested in creating his look and feel, has been destroyed. Yes I'm obviously an exploiter with my 4 coppers worth of income. I do really hate lazy carpet rollbacks.

Giving this game a break for a bit, until this bitter taste vanishes.