• bigslikbigslik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Read the post you twit lol
    or watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSHO1vjv6UY
  • galekinegalekine Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vinzo wrote: »
    Umm, well yeah...its a free to play game.

stop saying it is free to play its not its a f2lwsep game
    free to leach while someone else pays.....
  • lobotomizelobotomize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can only process 24,000 AD a DAY legitimately, so by my math, ANYONE with over 500,000 of AD is suspicious.

That is, unless they bought the hero of the north or founders pack.

Each person who did that gets 600,000AD on startup for HotN, and Founder pack gets 2,000,000AD
  • zarvuszarvus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bedwyer wrote: »
    5. Give us a reason to use the "VIP Room".

Rofl :) I totally agree with this. I'm not sure if they have this vision of people having meetings in the VIP room or what, but they could at least have some fan dancers or something. Or a money tree.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bedwyer wrote: »
    Soon as we go live again, I'm gonna buy me some more Zen...just because I can...don't really need it, just gonna...and I'm gonna buy me something, idk what yet, i'm just gonna buy something...I fully support this game...now, a small request:

1. Make the rare gear actually be "Rare".
    2. Make the very rare gear unable to be "purchased" in the AH.
    3. Add in some quests that have to be completed in order to gather the components needed to craft epic gear though professions.
    3.5 Don't make professions class specific.
    4. Get better coffee.
    5. Give us a reason to use the "VIP Room".
    6. Would a guild house unique to the top guilds be possible in the future?, Kinda like Wizard101 let's you buy a house and decorate.
    7. I did say small huh?, oops, kinda like these updates "Soon" every hour or so...

A home only for top guilds? Won't happen. The VIP room is used by ALOT of people. The area itself is just known as an RP hub and it is used as such though plenty of idiotic trolls come in and out on a daily basis.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • jimkirkjimkirk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalcipher1 wrote: »
    No, American is: Hurry up and wait until the system can find a more clever way to deceive you... lol

lol.. so true
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can I ask a reasonable question?

Ok so I'm asking 2.

If PWE and Cryptic are so greedy, why have they allowed the server to sit empty earning no money for the last 9 and a half hours?
  • aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Just an FYI - Forsaken World was down for the better part of 2 days over an AH issue. So settle in folks... you're in for the long haul.
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Aliens they stole all the AD! Tin foil hats are needed in the Zen store! Or at least sell us the foil so we can make our own tin foil hats so we know they have not been tampered with, or is the tin foil laced with unknown elements!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7uGEPgoXk
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when are the shards gonna be up again????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kornkilla2 wrote: »
    they got about 5 minutes beofre i start flipping the f*ck out, ive been waiting all day!... and i gotta work 2morrow F*ck sake.
    21361004.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
  • demandred1980demandred1980 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good thing I decided to put off putting money into the game. Got paid and thought I might put into some Zen... Thank you for showing my that the game is not ready to be paid for.

Don't understand why the servers need to be down all day when you can just turn off the AH and still let us play.
  • lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Think I may need to start a "not for profit organization" to help and aid all of the "F5" buttons and the pounding they are taking today.
  • rycheousrycheous Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wish they had a subscription server to go along with the F2P model so I could pay to not have to play with most of you.
  • kinada350kinada350 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    poac1 wrote: »
    If you go on any of the stream sites, pretty much every major clique and high-end 'gaming guild' knew about all of these exploits, FROM LAUNCH. They just closed ranks until everyone had everything they wanted, then let it spread to the point there was no Zen on the exchange over the last week.

Using a CW to push an entire dungeon over a ledge then pulling a boss back to a campfire so you don't have to deal with adds is little different then sitting in Enclave duping AD to buy the items you just got off the boss.

On the topic of kicking mobs off ledges, it really looks like some of these boss fights were "designed" (I use that word losely) with that technique in mind.
  • nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    If it takes this long to post about an action plan, then I wouldn't wait around for them to take action on said plan.
  • naero111naero111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lobotomize wrote: »

Each person who did that gets 600,000AD on startup for HotN, and Founder pack gets 2,000,000AD

also if they found a decent item and sold it on the AH, someone with duped currency would hapily spend millions on it.
  • fivel44fivel44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So do i give in for the night and hope its up in the morning or do i stay glued to the forum and count the posts until I know what is to happen...
    I guess its like Christmas, it gets here faster if you just find away to sleep for a while. (even if you have to wait for everyone to wake up later).
  • noppers12noppers12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, I laugh hard at anyone who says "it's not the developer's fault....I know, I've worked in the industry.....etc etc".

Sorry folks, but it IS the developer's fault. It's their game. Take responsibility for YOUR actions, as I'm sure the developers are going to take responsibility for this one on their part. Just remember that the developers are quite happily using the internet as their test bed for fault finding.....so please save your sympathy.
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They said "we are getting closer" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5pqnRgIfiU ....like this or ?
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lobotomize wrote: »

He actually mentioned those in his post, though it might have been edited in later. Kinda pointless though as the person he was responding to claimed to have had 10 million. You only can get that much by playing the AH. And if you were its more than likely that at least some of your AD came from tainted sources.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • donfernandodonfernando Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LtV_xiu1zs

China gold sellers send "kiss" to NW players
  • nalravnalrav Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    rycheous wrote: »
    I just wish they had a subscription server to go along with the F2P model so I could pay to not have to play with most of you.

I would love a subscription server for this game.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    Can I ask a reasonable question?

Ok so I'm asking 2.

If PWE and Cryptic are so greedy, why have they allowed the server to sit empty earning no money for the last 9 and a half hours?

Because people found a way to print money, thus taking it out of PWs hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rycheous wrote: »

Agreed. I seriously and starting to miss the days of subscription games. :/
  • lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zarvus wrote: »
    Rofl :) I totally agree with this. I'm not sure if they have this vision of people having meetings in the VIP room or what, but they could at least have some fan dancers or something. Or a money tree.

I second this!
  • justworknamejustworkname Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    You know that we have no ideas what their plans are to fix this atm right?

I'd hold off on any statement about being able to fix it, and 9 hours of downtime does suggest that they are willing doesn't it?

eh, let em go. don't try to stop babies from leaving an adult world.
  • aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    galekine wrote: »
    stop saying it is free to play its not its a f2lwsep game
    free to leach while someone else pays.....

Don't you just love the nerve of leechers? They are the first ones to pontificate at the paying players for wanting their money's worth. We pay for them to have a free game & they tell us to chill out & stop QQing. Irks me to no end.
  • rodnilaxrodnilax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HOW did you get 10,000,000 AD in just 20 days? That's IMPOSSIBLE. Period. You can only process 24,000 AD a DAY legitimately, so by my math, ANYONE with over 500,000 of AD is suspicious. Of course, those who bought the 2 Mil AD pack are exempt, but even they would be hard pressed to come up with more than 3,000,000 AD (assuming they spent NONE of it) in just 20 days.

You are a sad sad little man, allow me to explain how you can make a lot of AD. You can only REFINE 24k AD made per day in quests, that does NOT mean you can only earn 24k a day.

Read the following:

Buy a $40 zen card. Sell the Zen at 370 each. that's 1.48 million AD. then you take and BUY zen when the market dips to 350 each. well now you have 4228 AD, so you sell it back out at 360 well that's 1,522,080 AD. that's a profit of 42k AD. I have a friend that strictly does this and has made over 3m AD from the 600k he got from the founders pack and hasn't spent anymore money than the initial $60.

Its basically a stock market...but there is only one company to buy into.
  • falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    He actually mentioned those in his post, though it might have been edited in later. Kinda pointless though as the person he was responding to claimed to have had 10 million. You only can get that much by playing the AH. And if you were its more than likely that at least some of your AD came from tainted sources.

As we have no way of knowing which item is tainted and which is not, that really does not matter. What matters is the people who actually cheated on purpose.