What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    mastertyphonmastertyphon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    + Wipe the servers and I want $60 refund for Guardian pack plus refund for all Zen I purchased, then I am fine with it.
    + Rollback is fine if it is only AD rollback, if it is also EXP then I want exp potions to help recover lost exp. I have limited play time and do not want to spend days recovering lost exp due to some exploiting kids.

+ Unless you are a moderator or the developer, don't bother responding, I don't deal with kids/trolls on these forums.

Thanks,
    Enjoy your day!

That $60 you spent is an account unlock. Whatever iteration the game is, your account has those. Any other account unlock is exactly the same so, basically what you're saying is refund all my money, give me free stuff.
  • Options
    lordjacob361lordjacob361 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    llanwyllan wrote: »
    seeing as how it's now after midnight where i live, I've officially read more then i have ever cared to read about this exploit... i'm going to drag my *** to bed

Bout that time here in Indiana too lmao
  • Options
    griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    zxyrn wrote: »
    What a total joke, I will never play on and definitely not pay on any of these servers. Fine don't wipe them, leave them exactly as they are - but start a new server from scratch for those of us that don't want to play in a tainted economy you have no way of fixing. And nothing from these servers should ever be merged or transferred to any others.

Your greed did this to you. You put out a product that is in fact in beta condition but decided to fully release your revenue generation model and now you have a mess you are not willing or able to fix.

Greed. 100% agreed.
  • Options
    dahlyradahlyra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bladen1234 wrote: »
    I just farted and am now wafting it towards you. Enjoy.

lawlz...that is all
  • Options
    fishwhisperer#8695 fishwhisperer Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Zen is do **** high. As a karate expert I will not talk bad about anyone.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a total joke, I will never play on and definitely not pay on any of these servers. Fine don't wipe them, leave them exactly as they are - but start a new server from scratch for those of us that don't want to play in a tainted economy you have no way of fixing. And nothing from these servers should ever be merged or transferred to any others.

Your greed did this to you. You put out a product that is in fact in beta condition but decided to fully release your revenue generation model and now you have a mess you are not willing or able to fix.

Nope the stated on twitter no new Shards, so guess Archeage or Rift F2P might suit? Or FFXIV?
  • Options
    femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 36s
    @Eddy23 I will eat hats if the plans aren't up by midnight PDT.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    veteranheroesveteranheroes Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wipe or not, it literally takes 10 hours to get to 60.
  • Options
    lilmomcrowlilmomcrow Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to say, there are plenty of people who work on Sunday on a regular basis....grateful? Nope....I am not.
  • Options
    nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    bladen1234 wrote: »
    I just farted and am now wafting it towards you. Enjoy.

and you sir just proved you are 12
  • Options
    konnerkonner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lukums wrote: »
    Holy **** at this admin, if I was working for the company I'd be so ... I dunno 6pm-9pm..

6pm... we are working on a plan still stay tuned.
    9pm... we have a plan... stay tuned... LOLOLOLOL pathetic

Yeah. They are working on a plan. And they are about to put it into action. Dip****, learn to read.
    My in-game handle is @Ishamii and my STO/CO handle is @konner920 if you wanna add me on anything.

Shard: Beholder

Characters: Ishami (GWF level 60, geared for pvp) waiting for the Ranger class to be added

Neverwinter FTW
  • Options
    donfernandodonfernando Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    bladen1234bladen1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 36s
    @Eddy23 I will eat hats if the plans aren't up by midnight PDT.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You know that we have no ideas what their plans are to fix this atm right?

I'd hold off on any statement about being able to fix it, and 9 hours of downtime does suggest that they are willing doesn't it?
  • Options
    supalapsupalap Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server reset...? rollback...?
  • Options
    bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    I think they may be paid overtime, they may be paid a salary.

They may have also planned to spend their Sunday at home with their families.

It's no always black and white.

Unless they own a laptop and work from home and the kiddo's just knocked their coffee on the thing and blasted our entire economy...ban the kiddo's, it's their fault...or maybe get a bigger coffee mug...
    Silverhand
  • Options
    mistwalk3rmistwalk3r Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This is the gospel truth right here.

It's also the reason why there will officially be no wipes under any circumstances--it would necessitate refunds in one form or another, which is lost revenue. PWE really does want its cake and to eat it as well (with our money).
  • Options
    inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont get why everyone is so mad this game has some bugs yes and the dev team is trying to fix it, calm ur nips ppl its not there fault if anyone its the plays who stole money from NW and yes this was steeling little boys and girls who know nothing

And as for every one who thinks this is live a present just for you
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0)

now SHUT THE **** UP AND WAIT FOR THE DEV TEAM TO FIX IT

thank you all ppl who feel the same way i do
  • Options
    shylamonster95shylamonster95 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They might not even post the plans till 3am Eastern time. So. I'm going to play a different game. Was getting bored of Neverwinter anyways.
  • Options
    knavery2112knavery2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wipe or not, it literally takes 10 hours to get to 60.

Well... Not literally, but probably not more than 24 or so... It's definitely a lot quicker than leveling a WoW toon to 60, and I hear Blizzard has made that extremely easy now.
  • Options
    vinzovinzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013

Could not agree more.
  • Options
    mightywariamightywaria Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    criptonic wrote: »
    I Just cant stop lmao on that Hahahah:rolleyes:

Sitting here LMAO, So so true
  • Options
    reallyevilpigeonreallyevilpigeon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that is a point game breaking things will happen all through, But I think now it might be worth thinking about an character wipe and refund for release. you could even give a 2x gold, xp ad for the week of release and those who brought a pack x4 and x6. The idea was stolen shamefully from someone on nwrp.
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They prolly spent today formulating a plan. I doubt they called everyone in to work today. They will actually implement it tomorrow, so the game may be down most of tomorrow.....imo.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    gsnaitsgsnaits Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would you call a 12 year old Sir? So lame
  • Options
    donfernandodonfernando Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That $60 you spent is an account unlock. Whatever iteration the game is, your account has those. Any other account unlock is exactly the same so, basically what you're saying is refund all my money, give me free stuff.

what will happen even if they decide to refund you any money, you account gets locked because it has items you then did not pay for. odds are you don't get a refund at all because you received what you paid for.
  • Options
    unrulycloudunrulycloud Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, what's the final plan?
  • Options
    esarphieesarphie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those of you just joining us, allow me to summarize this thread using a one-word synopsis for each post:

Panic. Rage. Confusion. Rage. Rage. Panic. Lecture. Rage. Confusion. Reason. Rage. Rage. Insult. Rage. Panic. Pontificate. Panic. Rage.

Just repeat that list 228 times, and you've pretty much read the entire thread.

Congratulations!
  • Options
    mastertyphonmastertyphon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    prosecute those responsible