Install Arc
Options

Is this game already dying?

13»

Comments

• Options
    silentblowzsilentblowz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg!!!! not many people around who are on the same wavelength as my intellect eh?

When i was a student, i considered my mentor's patients as my own and tried imaging to myself what i'd say to them, and understand them, hence why i said your patients. but i guess u are just in that profession to have a stable job, not to truly help people i get it.
    Even in a hospital, nurses do look at patients as patients whom they can help however they can within thir limits and not just follow the doctor's instruction like a robot. since you aint as smart as me, i get that we start argueing and whatever i post, u will reply. people just hate to lose, oh well, i like to lose, so yeah, u win u win :P hope that made you happy :p

P.S topic got derailed but was fun and entertaining :P
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    Can I has it? I'm a little hungry.

You can has it all! Still in the kitchen, getting cold. Settled for a coffee and may heat up a ... whatever they are called in English! These.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    disneffadisneffa Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    idk if its that they have grown tired more so that the zen shop is asking an arm and leg for everything and people are outraged cause there almost forced to have to pay real money to do or get things they shouldnt have to, and as we all know we can just use are astral to get zen, but the exchange rate from AD to zen is sooo ****ed nobody wants to do it except for little **** like wards a single 24 slot bag.. 375k AD
  • Options
    undeadknight1undeadknight1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just love how the troll claims he has superior intellect, while at the same time using 3rd grade English. Now THAT is fun to read :D
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably you just do not realize that you do not have a life, your just sitting in your dark room, engrossed in games and only games, never bothered to truly socialize, but no worries, some people only tend to realize when its too late, but no worries, no sweat it,.. the world needs suckerz :P just saying, and pls do not respond to this, seriously, cuz i'd laugh till tears drop

Hmmm.

Let me respond even though you've asked me not to. Seems the least I could do seeing as you seem to be talking to a mirror.

Life, yep have one. Run a business, have a wife and three kids. Dark room, nope, my office/gaming area has windows, doors, lights and a way to interact with my family. Sucker, ah maybe, maybe not, but that's my concern as to how much I decide to budget for my gaming needs. Yes I've spent money on this game, and yes I'll probably spend some more.

Regardless, I still stand by my statement of Not enjoying the game =/= game dying.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    illi1991illi1991 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive seen few come and go allready, they hated the pathetic PvP and Ques not working, and the crashing in the City.
    Maybe once they see its not BETA they may return? Indeed this game is not fully finished yet, there are only 2 things to do in endgame atm, and thats the same 5vs5 arena zones, nothing bigger thats what people are waiting for i bigger pvp maps, question is will they come in 1 or 2 weeks or 1 or 2 months? also the pve needs a update harder 5v5 ones and 20vs20 ones. But instead they banned allot of people who din't do anything, thats a shame
  • Options
    baaddarebaaddare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nekhii wrote: »
    It died when banning 25% of player base and still calling it beta.

Have not heard nor seen 25% banned and even if that was the number how would that kill the game. It would in fact help the game.
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    Well, silentblowz, if that's not a credibility suicide, I don't know what is

/thread

Pack up your things, and hit that report button.
  • Options
    okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if the game is already dead or not. I just got a funny feeling while waiting in a queue for any dungeon. It makes me feel like I was playing this game alone. Seriously, how this is even possible that gathering 5-man party takes so long. How many people is playing this game? 100?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    Hmmm.

Let me respond even though you've asked me not to. Seems the least I could do seeing as you seem to be talking to a mirror.

Life, yep have one. Run a business, have a wife and three kids. Dark room, nope, my office/gaming area has windows, doors, lights and a way to interact with my family. Sucker, ah maybe, maybe not, but that's my concern as to how much I decide to budget for my gaming needs. Yes I've spent money on this game, and yes I'll probably spend some more.

Regardless, I still stand by my statement of Not enjoying the game =/= game dying.

Life, yep have one. Run a business, have a wife and three kids. -> does not in any aspect mean that you have a life.
    how you got that into your head that having a wife and kids means having a life is beyond me. I have wife and kids too, so do my patients, so you are saying that all of my patients with families have a life? objectively or subjectively? nevermind, forget that i asked, and no need to reply for i'm logging off, got to work tomorrow. But if in the off chance that you seriously need to feel satisfied that badly, feel free to post a reply so others can read and you can feel good about it. It is my job to help people in need afterall. Cheers and Ciao!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just love how the troll claims he has superior intellect, while at the same time using 3rd grade English. Now THAT is fun to read :D

Superior? hmm, do not recall saying superior.
    "not on the same wavelength" is really not that hard to understand?
    out of pure curiosity, what is intellect got to do with 3rd grade english? maybe, might be, must be you be a troll?
    oh well, seriously, do not be upset over trivial stuff like this. i'm bored and sleepy.

nights all :P
    P.S. thank you for the entertainment and btw, not sure if anyone noticed, but i was kinda confronted by 3, but new names pop up, almost as if all you guys are using alts to continue the conversation, well, no worries, it was fun, totally got to agree, got what i wanted to achieve :P Good news is, im officially quitting the game. Good Bye :p
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Life, yep have one. Run a business, have a wife and three kids. -> does not in any aspect mean that you have a life.
    how you got that into your head that having a wife and kids means having a life is beyond me. I have wife and kids too, so do my patients, so you are saying that all of my patients with families have a life? objectively or subjectively? nevermind, forget that i asked, and no need to reply for i'm logging off, got to work tomorrow. But if in the off chance that you seriously need to feel satisfied that badly, feel free to post a reply so others can read and you can feel good about it. It is my job to help people in need afterall. Cheers and Ciao!!

Circular argument is circular.

Good day and good bye
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if the game is already dead or not. I just got a funny feeling while waiting in a queue for any dungeon. It makes me feel like I was playing this game alone. Seriously, how this is even possible that gathering 5-man party takes so long. How many people is playing this game? 100?

The dungeon finder is trying to build varied groups first, that is, with a tank and a healer. Only when that fails, usually because one of those is missing, the game assembles a less-than-ideal party. If you are playing a dps class like TR, CW, GWF (in that order) you wait longer. While leveling, my GF gets near-instant dungeon invites. PvP is instant for everyone.

You can click the blue symbol next to the mini map and it will show you all instances of your current zone how many people are in them. On Dragon, Neverwinter city alone has hundreds and hundreds of players most of the time.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    undeadknight1undeadknight1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Superior? hmm, do not recall saying superior.
    "not on the same wavelength" is really not that hard to understand?
    out of pure curiosity, what is intellect got to do with 3rd grade english? maybe, might be, must be you be a troll?
    oh well, seriously, do not be upset over trivial stuff like this. i'm bored and sleepy.

nights all :P
    P.S. thank you for the entertainment and btw, not sure if anyone noticed, but i was kinda confronted by 3, but new names pop up, almost as if all you guys are using alts to continue the conversation, well, no worries, it was fun, totally got to agree, got what i wanted to achieve :P Good news is, im officially quitting the game. Good Bye :p

Hey, I was talking about a troll, didn't mention you in person, not my fault you feel like a troll, and thus feel this was directed at you. Peace :D
  • Options
    baaddarebaaddare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I do not know. I am on beholder with a TR longest I have had to wait for a skirmish or the daily dungeon was 20 minutes. To me that is not a long time as I was off doing quests while I waited
    "Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!"
  • Options
    karandordaockarandordaoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Using the dungeon finder at 60 is the slowest way to get a group. It's much easier to get a nice group together in zone chat.

But I'm a cleric so what do I know about waiting to find a group.
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is DOOOOOOOOMED.
  • Options
    dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unless they do a full server wipe and start over, while introducing serious balance changes and gameplay improvements considering dungeons and pvp. Otherwise i dont see myself playing this game for more than a week.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thedraug wrote: »
    Titel, discuss

Every game is dying the instant it goes into beta. Just ask the same small group of posters on the forums of all new games as they run from new game to new game telling everyone how terrible that newest game is and the game they last trashed is so much better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    x719x719 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    R u for real??? i want to seriously LoL!! upon reaching lvl 60, take about 2 weeks at top most to get tier 2 gears maxed out and THE END!! game alive , super LOL. Seems to me like u r more interested in staying cuz u r in a lively guild, geez, get your guild to play another game with all guildies and you'd be saying the same thing. Hate it when pple say whats convienient to them , hiding the real truth , guess not all can handle logic from emotions eh?

Please don't post unless you can form a sentence.
  • Options
    cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    All games with the issues as big as this one has fails. So yes it is going to die pretty much no matter what they do to fix the exploits and make the classes worth playing.
  • Options
    mhtdzmhtdz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    time to buckle up for RIFT
    5.jpg
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mhtdz wrote: »
    time to buckle up for RIFT

Yep, Rift should definitely buckle up, its forum is gonna get hit with so much ****...
  • Options
    agoshgaosgagoshgaosg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter has been unninstalled from my computer. RIP for me. Too many bugs, xploits and ****. And now, the duped gold and screwed economy? Too much for me.

Sorry, but Perfect World is not going to see my money. It could have been a great game.:(
  • Options
    kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No way, Why would something that is dead be dying?
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    srsly...some people are really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> - nooo people leave because all get banned...nooo people leave because exploiters do not get banned

i have news for yu - no one gives a **** about your opinion, if you want to play the game - do it and have fun, if not - get the hell out of here and dont let the door hit you on the way out

no one gives a rats *** about your opinion either - why did you even waste time posting it?
  • Options
    erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    Yep, Rift should definitely buckle up, its forum is gonna get hit with so much ****...

+1 Lol, Neverwinter is getting played by tons of people that haven't ever played a D&D game before. They're just bored of WoW so they go to new released popular game X, rush through it/exploit it, get bored/banned and move onto the next new released popular game X so they can do the same thing there. Plus there's the tagalong group of people that think the next game is going to do everything right and something always happens that makes them rage and quit, lol. Sadly this bunch together = a large amount of the playerbase that any MMO has. Hopefully Neverwinter will have enough people left that play the game by the time the abovementioned lot is gone.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • Options
    jctheone1986jctheone1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's my experience as a healer, you gonna love it ;) : Leveling up was fun it truly was then when I hit lvl 60 I came face to face with the "put your visa here" whirlpool that tries to suck ppl in but it's another matter and really not that important atm. So lvl 60..what shall we do..let's do instances get some gear and with that gearscore..hurray I was so happy...I really was cause I love instancing. Then the downfall came when I realised that the loot table is a pure broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of smelly **** and in 250% chance and out of like 10 runs it dropped TR (rogue) 20x at least in every run...basically I've got stuck there with my crappy around 5k gs..and above all if there happen to drop out of 50 runs one ****ty cleric epic two things happened....1. some **** <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> needed on it cause he wants to make money...cause basically every1 can need on everything so the "class: devoted cleric etc it's just for the show"...2. if I however managed to by some godly luck win the role the instance bugged and my loot vanished...great huh..so then the thing that happened is basically a good m8 of mine dropped me a loan of 1mill AD for me to get some gear from the AH, so with around 500-600k ad I managed to fully dress my char into a full epic gear gemmed and all topping the 9,6 gs and that's all...this all took like 30 mins so reached end game in 30 minutes :) now all I can do is grind the one 9,2gs req instance the whole day but I don't ...I rather just alt+f4 and play Bf3 with my m8s. thats more fun and more rewarding. So to summ it up..bugs, exploits, AH is the hand of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> holes, everybody needs on everything, and even if you do get something it gets bugged and vanishes into thin air...and it doesn't matter how many tickets you write they just don't give a ****...but at least the leveling was fun. :)...ah ye...almost forgot...tanking is broken, threat is broken ...and 9 out of 10 grps ppl just running around aimlessly making impossible to achieve anything...which will be another TR drop anyways so ye... :)...and a big con for the end, the game is great and could be so much better if it would be in the hands of some1 who actually gives a **** and not only trying to suck the dollars from the users credit cards. It's a great game with a great system and with a lots of potencials just the moral background which sucks as an infant giraffe.
  • Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good luck explicating on rift.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    should be moved to off topic