test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

~Looking to start a new UK guild~(MindFlayer) (Please read for details)

marfy85marfy85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
The Idea

A friend and I have been playing Neverwinter since the Open beta launched, after playing for a fair amount of time we decided that we would like to find some like-minded players that have a similar set of ideas and also the same gaming times and try to create a friendly, social guild for the mature gamer.

The type of people we are after are mature, patient and up for anything PvE and PvP (More PvE though).
We are from the UK and have other commitments to contend with before being able to play, such as work, family study etc... we usualy get online about 7.30pm each night and play till 12am...

Guild Name: Divine Council
Server: MindFlayer
Roles and levels needed: We are happy to recruit any role of any level.

Guild rules:

Council members and those wishing to join must be of a mature age, understand and follow our core rules

 As this is a social game we must emphasise that all members are required to converse, participate and use voice communication where possible.

 Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow members, allies, or enemies. Insulting other players reflects badly upon the Council and will not be tolerated in any form.

 All members are expected to act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.

 Be cautious with your language. Occasional swearing is acceptable, using it continuously is not. Also, be mindful of the temperaments of other members before using any language which might offend.

 Members are to always positively represent the Council. Professional behaviour reflects well on the Council, terrible behaviour does not, and a bad reputation spreads faster than a good one.

 No Cheating, Hacking, or Exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any game policies you will be removed.

 Begging is not tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean they can always help you. If you need something, kindly ask in chat, if someone can help, they will, if not, do not keep asking.

 Needing on everything is not tolerated. Acting like a ninja will get you removed from the group instantly and likely removed from the Council. Check with the group leader how this works as it can change, however the rule is generally as simple as Need on something ONLY IF YOU NEED IT.

 Any member who is inactive for one month or more may be removed. Any member removed due to inactivity may be reinstated upon returning.

So far it is just my friend and I that would like to create this guild and obviously we need 4 minimum members to start.

If you would like to join us then please head on over to www.divinecouncil.guildlaunch.com and apply within, you can also contact Maya Wolfbane@Marfy85 or Biology@quantumfuzion in-game

Thank you for taking your time to read this post and I really hope to hear from some of you soon.
Post edited by marfy85 on

Comments

• quantumfuzionquantumfuzion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Didn't know you put a post on here buddy :D Would love to get a few like minded people playing with us to progress through the levels on this fun game :) PS I really like your boots ingame ;p
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there,midland based older gentleman gamer wouldn't mind tagging along for the ride ;)

Alts ingame Father Ted - Kitiara - Falspar other assorted bits and bobs.

Long time DDO and STO player, so i'm a regular geek fest :D

Looking forward to hearing from you, cheers.
  • marfy85marfy85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    tinead51 wrote: »
    Hi there,midland based older gentleman gamer wouldn't mind tagging along for the ride ;)

Alts ingame Father Ted - Kitiara - Falspar other assorted bits and bobs.

Long time DDO and STO player, so i'm a regular geek fest :D

Looking forward to hearing from you, cheers.

would be great to have another fellow geek in with us :D
    I will add you as soon as I am on tonight. Maybe we will be able to get this guild on the road to glory XD or at least started :P

(Father Ted = classic )
  • liffsterliffster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there was drawn to your thread so thought I'd pop in to reply. I'm totally brand new to this game though been playing mmo's off and on since Ultima Online in the late 90's (that should give sufficient idea of my age!)
    How much I play typically depends on my commitments irl, though usually manage to have at least 3-4 hours a day to play quite often a lot more.

I work shifts so can be playing anytime from 8am to 2am depending on what I'm working. My game focus will depend on the pvp content the game has to offer as it evolves. I do generally like to pvp but how much time I spend doing it in this game will depend on how much I like the content.

Just realised that the majority of EU players appear to be on mindflayer, so will be re-rolling on there after current maintenance. (No biggie only played a few hours in 2 diff classes). Will be more than likely going control wizard for now, character name will be Liffy or Liffster depending on whats available on creation.
  • farianna25farianna25 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, Thanks for posting this have had a read through. I am from the UK also but have only just started playing this game, I don't play games a huge amount anymore as am "slightly" older now and have commitments, but have had many years experience in MMO and D&D style games, Alone in the game and would like to join a fun, mature guild to add to the games perks. So feel free to send an invite my way! - Faria (Mindflayer)

Cheers.
  • docxx214docxx214 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, looking for a decent UK Guild and saw this post. I added you guys as friends ingame, would be nice to get an invite :)
  • stothingymestothingyme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pm'ed in game.

if it comes back up tonight I will see if you are around.
  • marfy85marfy85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone, thanks for your posts and interest I will be logging on shortly and we can get this guild up and running :D
    edited May 2013
    ****, just logged off as you added me, going to watch new Star Trek :cool:

I'll be back on in a few hours :)
    edited May 2013
    docxx214 wrote: »
    ****, just logged off as you added me, going to watch new Star Trek :cool:

I'll be back on in a few hours :)

lol np buddy let me know what its like :D and have a good one
    edited May 2013
    Didn't know you put a post on here buddy :D Would love to get a few like minded people playing with us to progress through the levels on this fun game :) PS I really like your boots ingame ;p

My boots !? I thought you typed somthing else at first lol.
    edited May 2013
    Didn't get enough people online at same time tonight to start the guild... :(
    How about we try again friday 10th, between 8.30 - 9.00pm
    please let me know if you can make it :D

TY again guys
    edited May 2013
    marfy85 wrote: »
    Didn't get enough people online at same time tonight to start the guild... :(
    How about we try again friday 10th, between 8.30 - 9.00pm
    please let me know if you can make it :D

TY again guys

I'll be there :)
  • tinead1tinead1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll be milling around as usual,so just shout if we get 5 unwashed to start this merry band ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In for the long haul...
    edited May 2013
    Awesome ty guys. looking forward to seeing you online tonight. :-D
    edited May 2013
    Well it's done!!!

The guild is made.... Divine Council is up and running and still recruiting so if the OP has info about the guild you like the sound of you are more than welcome to join!!!

Just post below or add me in-game
    edited May 2013
    Divines we have a new event planned for tonight be sure to RSVP and let us know if your in :D
  • xnosferatu3xnosferatu3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, I'd like to Join This guild, Sounds Fun and a serious guild, not just a guild :))
    My in-game name is Khal'Drogo@xnosferatu3
    Rhaeigal-Khal'Drogo

Server-MindFlayer <3
    :cool:

[/SIGPIC]
  • vanstrallvanstrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey guys ive been trying to get hold of someone in the guild for an invite but havnt been able to get in contact? my handle is @vanstrall
    edited May 2013
    vanstrall wrote: »
    hey guys ive been trying to get hold of someone in the guild for an invite but havnt been able to get in contact? my handle is @vanstrall

Sorry about that buddy. Had a hectic weekend.
    Will add you asap. Thank you for the reply
    edited May 2013
    I have started a website for Divine Council if you would like to join us please apply @ www.divinecouncil.guildlaunch.com
  • boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applied '=)
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
    edited May 2013
    thanks will get bk to you asap
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join, my game name is Lionas Eisengarn, Im level 60 DC, just hit it yesterday, GS 7K
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join, my game name is Lionas Eisengarn, Im level 60 DC, just hit it yesterday, GS 7K

First of all Congrats on level 60..

We would love to have you join us, one thing I would like to ask you and please don't take this as trying to push you away I just want to make you aware, at the moment we only have 1 person in the guild at level 60, although a few of us are close I just though it would be a good idea to let you know :D

If you don't mind waiting a little while though for others to catch up then we would be more than happy to have you with us

I will add you to my friends list now :d
  • strayedinctstrayedinct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I would like to join, I'm over in Northern Ireland and usually play everyday until the early hours, add me in game my name is Straye Dinct in game, I am a 37 DC and I will be on the game later tonight if you are about
    edited May 2013
    thank you for your reply.
    we would love to have you join us. I will add you asap so we can get you in our merry band :-D

thanks again for your interest
  • nozbodnozbod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there,

Another mature UK player also looking to join a UK based guild. Currently a level 50 DC, ingame name Nozbod.

Cya in game !!!
    edited May 2013
    nozbod wrote: »
    Hi there,

Another mature UK player also looking to join a UK based guild. Currently a level 50 DC, ingame name Nozbod.

Cya in game !!!

Wow we are getting quite a few DC's lately, which I have no problem with by the way, not trying to put any members off lol.
    I will add you asap :D
  • nozbodnozbod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for letting me in. Looking forward to great times ahead!!! :D