test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

~Looking to start a new UK guild~(MindFlayer) (Please read for details)

2»

Comments

• Options
    marfy85marfy85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Your more than welcome Nozbod :D

We are still recruiting all classes for our social adult guild but would be great if we could get some more CW's, TR's, GWF's and GF's so that we can balance and get everyone involved when we are raiding those dungeons, and PvP'ing. Interested please apply @ www.divinecouncil.guildlaunch.com
  • Options
    pboyslimpboyslim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey guys i would be intrested in joining.. dont have a mic yet though but am planning on buying one.. (any ideas on what kind of mic i should get woul be greatly respected) im from northern irealnd and this is the first MMO i have played dont know very much about the back story or anything but would be intrested in learning
  • Options
    marfy85marfy85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    pboyslim wrote: »
    hey guys i would be intrested in joining.. dont have a mic yet though but am planning on buying one.. (any ideas on what kind of mic i should get woul be greatly respected) im from northern irealnd and this is the first MMO i have played dont know very much about the back story or anything but would be intrested in learning

Hey there pboyslim I also play on PS3 so a great choice for me was Turtle Beach P11's they work on both PC and PS3, great sound, great price and they look pretty good as well :D obviously if you only play on PC it's still a good choice, or if you have a xbox or somin then the x11's are a perfect choice.

Don't worry about not having experience we're here to help buddy thats part of the great thing about guild mates :D
    Please head on over to our website
  • Options
    dumptydumdumptydum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey guys have played never winter since open beta .been looking for a guild ever since i have applied on ur website and will pm u ingame so hopefully will be able to and love to join guild.ign is platus
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dumptydum wrote: »
    hey guys have played never winter since open beta .been looking for a guild ever since i have applied on ur website and will pm u ingame so hopefully will be able to and love to join guild.ign is platus

Thanks for your interest, I look forward to see you in-game
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    marfy85 wrote: »
    Thanks for your interest, I look forward to see you in-game

have just pmed u ingame mate:0
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    awesome will be on very soon :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    awesome will be on very soon :D

cant get on to game now:(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Would just like to say a thank you to all that have joined us so far. you guys are making Divine Counciil a great guild to be part of.

We are still recruiting... any Gf's , Gwf's or Tr's looking for a social guild to be part of !?
  • Options
    nozbodnozbod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would just like to say a thank you to all that have joined us so far. you guys are making Divine Counciil a great guild to be part of.

We are still recruiting... any Gf's , Gwf's or Tr's looking for a social guild to be part of !?

Does this mean I need to roll a Gf now? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes!! lmao

Just A recap, were on the Mindflayer shard, only mature adults need apply, and recruiting any level, we play both PvP and PvE.
    We have quite a few clerics so would be nice to have other classes join us although I will not turn Cleric users away.
  • Options
    pilchingtonpilchington Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think we need more wizards! And more people called Chris! Muahaha :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think we need more wizards! And more people called Chris! Muahaha :D

No more Chris'ssssss :P

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask about Divine Council before jumping aboard please feel free to post below :D
  • Options
    nozbodnozbod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more people (UK timezone ish) to join our merry band. Fair few of us at 60 now so we are casually doing epic runs :)

edit: Forgot to mention that mumble server is on its way too. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Looking for new social members to join us, any class/level..
    Would be great to get a few more people with mics to chat and communicate with via our mumble server.

happy gaming :D
  • Options
    sarachadhsarachadh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please could your invite myself. A fun loving friendly control wizard. Ingame name Shamalam. thanks guys.
  • Options
    aralyssaralyss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello new gamer in Neverwinter. I started today and I have a CW level 7. In game name is Thanos Zar Karas. I would love to join your guild and enjoy aadventures together

See you ingame, Thanos
  • Options
    greatbu1greatbu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I like the cut of your jib and am interested in joining your guild (it helps that you are both in the right country and on the right server too....).

How do I go about joining please ?

I have a Lvl 59 Tiefling Guardian Fighter at present (message Meeso Horni@greatbu in game).

Thanks

Simon
  • Options
    kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi all. Was searching for a UK Guild and came across you guys. Well, from reading the thread , unfortunately my name is Chris..and I have a control wizard! My toon is called: Kel and is Kel@kkkell. Anyway, at the moment i'm at level 32 BUT on the Beholder Shard, however I hear they are going to merge the shards into one, once it gets launched out of beta phase..is that correct. I really don't want to build up another toon as I am a casual player with work and home commitments and it took me bloomin ages to get this far!! It's my first go at mmo's so I don't really know the in's and out's. Although I don't have a great deal of time, the time I do have will be committed to helping and doing whatever needs to be done. Cheers. :)
  • Options
    jfaulknercourtjfaulknercourt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi there,

I am looking for a good guild which plays in my timezone - being Brit is just the icing on the cake :D

I am a level 54 TR and a level 34 CW on Mindflayer and I would be very interested in joining your group. In RL the name is Jeremy and I am knocking on a bit at 51 but I can still hack and slash with the best of them!!

I will certainly stop by and fill in the application form.

Gwyn ap Nudd - level 54 Trickster Rogue
    Ne Nefer Ka Ptah - level 34 Control Wizard
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sorry recruitmaent is now closed