test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue PvP Stream and Info/Guide (attempt atleast)

Comments

• daytakdaytak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Original Poster,...

can you put up a screenshot of your power's page for this build,... we know ur rotation and main skills but I'd like to see how msny point's exactly your putting into each skill,...

so you literally only use Skillful infiltrator Sneak attack as passives,... you don't even put 1 point into some of the other passives? I'm just wondering exactly how your build breaks down, I wish I just had a photo-shot of your power's page like ur paragon photo. and what passive skills are you getting along the way and what level of those passive skills you are getting? ty

I was also wondering...
    I have no problem re-rolling I just started and really excited about this game and esp end-game pvp so I wanna do everything right,... when I was rerolling stats @ beginning I went with the 20 Dex, 15 str, 13 cha... ova the 18 dex 18 str 12 cha... which is better? which is the best for this build? I also went half-orc for good racials,... lemme know,... esp the character roll al the beginning cause I believe there is no going back and I want the best option,. ty
  • svinjina1221svinjina1221 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what gear are you using?
  • daytakdaytak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iunno if ur asking me or orginal poster,... if ur askin me I don't know enough bout the game 2 know wat gear i'm going,... BiS eventually,... I'm just wondering what the best start points reroll is best 2 use with this set-up as Half-orc
  • saythinsaythin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    daytak wrote: »
    Hey Original Poster,...

can you put up a screenshot of your power's page for this build,... we know ur rotation and main skills but I'd like to see how msny point's exactly your putting into each skill,...

so you literally only use Skillful infiltrator Sneak attack as passives,... you don't even put 1 point into some of the other passives? I'm just wondering exactly how your build breaks down, I wish I just had a photo-shot of your power's page like ur paragon photo. and what passive skills are you getting along the way and what level of those passive skills you are getting? ty

I was also wondering...
    I have no problem re-rolling I just started and really excited about this game and esp end-game pvp so I wanna do everything right,... when I was rerolling stats @ beginning I went with the 20 Dex, 15 str, 13 cha... ova the 18 dex 18 str 12 cha... which is better? which is the best for this build? I also went half-orc for good racials,... lemme know,... esp the character roll al the beginning cause I believe there is no going back and I want the best option,. ty

I updated with screenshot! it is on the first page. I made sure I maxed 3 points in what I will ALWAYS use. I dont care about the others becaue its useless so I just literally tossed points around lol

yes I beleive 18 dex 18 str is the best way to go but I did 20 dex. I wish I did 18 - 18 but cant reroll now
  • saythinsaythin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    what gear are you using?

PvP gear with some pve off spec. you NEED to pve to get full epics sadly.
    edited May 2013
    Hey thank you for answering those questions,... didn't get the chance 2 beta test and just made account 3 days ago don't really have time 2 start playing until 2morrow,.. but remade my orc rogue with 18/18 and following the build,... ty so much for all the work theory crafting and number crunching and providing the community with such a great guide,... kudos.

I have 1 more question on getting started and following your path,... I understand you @ 10 and every 10 lvls u get skill points and you get 2 choose 2 boost str ,dex, cha, and those every 10 levels as you get points 2 do so every 10-lvls,... im an half-orc,...

what exactly did you spend all your points in @ lvl 10? lvl 20?

ps - ty for putting that power's screenshot up , ty so much again
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whered ou spend your ability points???
    edited May 2013
    thevlaka wrote: »
    whered ou spend your ability points???

Hey :D the third post has screen shots of everything! But in ability points I put it all in dex and str.
    edited May 2013
    Hey thank you for answering those questions,... didn't get the chance 2 beta test and just made account 3 days ago don't really have time 2 start playing until 2morrow,.. but remade my orc rogue with 18/18 and following the build,... ty so much for all the work theory crafting and number crunching and providing the community with such a great guide,... kudos.

I have 1 more question on getting started and following your path,... I understand you @ 10 and every 10 lvls u get skill points and you get 2 choose 2 boost str ,dex, cha, and those every 10 levels as you get points 2 do so every 10-lvls,... im an half-orc,...

what exactly did you spend all your points in @ lvl 10? lvl 20?

ps - ty for putting that power's screenshot up , ty so much again

ALL dex and str! :D glad you enjoyed the guide
    edited May 2013
    trrying to keep guide update and make it look nice xD
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saythin wrote: »
    Hey :D the third post has screen shots of everything! But in ability points I put it all in dex and str.

great!
    Thanks for the hard work and effort :)
    edited May 2013
    Saythin,... I was wondering what your take on this discussion thread currently going on over on the TR forums,... providing link with 3rd page and a quote to show what's being discussed...

"So whats the current consensus? Still Str>Cha>dex?
    And what would be the optimal starting stats?
    I couldn't stand the idea of being halforc, so I stick with Human for this.
    Last char, up to lvl 18 so far i went 17 Str, 15 Dex, 12 Cha I believe. at 10 i put 1 stat into str and still holding the 2nd one. Not sure if dex or cha would be better.
    If Str>Cha>Dex that changes everything going forward no?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?235131-STR-vs-Dex-Discussion/page3

This seems strange and out of nowhere... I listened to what you said as I hit lvl 10 and soon 20, and did what you suggested going str dex all the way and keep planning 2 follow that course throughtout unless there is a serious case for CHA over dex in certain cases? is this more strictly pve being discussed in that topic?

Thanks again Saythin
  • lepapalepapa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There was a supposed Lashing nerf recently that no longer has it do 10k+ crits every time. I'm assuming this was after your video because your damage seemed unchanged.

Has this messed with you in any way?
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nvm. 1234567
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Saythin,... I was wondering what your take on this discussion thread currently going on over on the TR forums,... providing link with 3rd page and a quote to show what's being discussed...

"So whats the current consensus? Still Str>Cha>dex?
    And what would be the optimal starting stats?
    I couldn't stand the idea of being halforc, so I stick with Human for this.
    Last char, up to lvl 18 so far i went 17 Str, 15 Dex, 12 Cha I believe. at 10 i put 1 stat into str and still holding the 2nd one. Not sure if dex or cha would be better.
    If Str>Cha>Dex that changes everything going forward no?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?235131-STR-vs-Dex-Discussion/page3

This seems strange and out of nowhere... I listened to what you said as I hit lvl 10 and soon 20, and did what you suggested going str dex all the way and keep planning 2 follow that course throughtout unless there is a serious case for CHA over dex in certain cases? is this more strictly pve being discussed in that topic?

Thanks again Saythin

If you going executioner build, my spec. Than max dex and str. charisma seems good but. im not sure at the same time. combat advantage is well when specced for.

dex for the more crit% is always good. and str for flat dmg bonus
    edited May 2013
    lepapa wrote: »
    There was a supposed Lashing nerf recently that no longer has it do 10k+ crits every time. I'm assuming this was after your video because your damage seemed unchanged.

Has this messed with you in any way?

THe only nerf I noticed at all is a gs nerf. I was 9800 last night and now im 9200. damage wise I dont see much of a difference. CW's is the only thing that needs a nerf sadly.
    edited May 2013
    I hope you allenjoy the new graphics I did! trying to make this a good clean guide!!!
    edited May 2013
    OMG almost at 150 followers zen giveaway?!?!?
  • tubbyadamtubbyadam Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Saythin you have many followers it seems. I myself are a big pvper and generally think myself to be the best or close to. My spec is completely different i would love to talk to you and explain my build and for you to use it im not one for typing. Your more than welcome to come to my teamspeak give us a messege when you are free be good to talk.
    edited May 2013
    tubbyadam wrote: »
    Saythin you have many followers it seems. I myself are a big pvper and generally think myself to be the best or close to. My spec is completely different i would love to talk to you and explain my build and for you to use it im not one for typing. Your more than welcome to come to my teamspeak give us a messege when you are free be good to talk.

Hey this is a discussion page also! lay out your build! just a note though. I prolly already played it since I played all the builds already lol

the game is sadly getting boring for me. with no balance changes being made for pvp and no news of a ladder or rating system. I am getting flustered and have resubbed to world of warcraft :(

Ill still play nw just not hardcore
    edited May 2013
    Loving the build and guide,... still aways from knowing about IoC effectiveness,... If a follower of your guide came to the conclusion especially at level 60 that they wanted to roll with a rank 3 IoC like most seem 2 do what would u subtract if needed 2?

thank you
    edited May 2013
    Loving the build and guide,... still aways from knowing about IoC effectiveness,... If a follower of your guide came to the conclusion especially at level 60 that they wanted to roll with a rank 3 IoC like most seem 2 do what would u subtract if needed 2?

thank you

I respecced my toon and put 3points into IoC. I mess around with it :D
    edited May 2013
    My new troll build!! might be mkaing video on it!!! shadostrike impact shot and IoC!!
    edited May 2013
    BUMP! for rogue pvp ish stuffies good stuffies
  • yaoming206yaoming206 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it required to put 1 into blitz or gloaming cut or maxing out blood bath~? can i just spend point onto my passive skills instead?
    edited May 2013
    yaoming206 wrote: »
    is it required to put 1 into blitz or gloaming cut or maxing out blood bath~? can i just spend point onto my passive skills instead?
    it is not required. put it in whatever you want just the abilities I statewd is what you need. and IoC
    edited May 2013
    Will be updating guide with my new assassins creed build as I work on the montage for it
    edited May 2013
    bumping for the good stuffff
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    " do not understand what in your brain tells you to open with a lashing blade out of stealth on a full hp person.... "
    why not, followed up by shadow strike and you`re back in stealth again ;p

except on a tank with shield up ofcourse ;p
    edited May 2013
    tcarnce wrote: »
    " do not understand what in your brain tells you to open with a lashing blade out of stealth on a full hp person.... "
    why not, followed up by shadow strike and you`re back in stealth again ;p

except on a tank with shield up ofcourse ;p

lashing blade is on to long of a cd to be wasted like that. I can see it coming everytime and I have dodged 95% of the lashing blades that came at me out of stealth. I ALWAYS try usae mylashing blade on a cc cuz I know ill get it off.