test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down? 11 May 1223

Comments

• yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are a standing in a row.. big ones small ones some the size of your head..
  • mil0shhmil0shh Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When is server going UP ?
  • loucid101loucid101 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a beta, and its a free game at least they are working to fix it.
  • snappypantssnappypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mumnoch wrote: »
    Server down for anyone else?

Edit by Pin: Hi-jacking the first post.

Update: We are investigating the cause now. Some players cannot log in and players who are in game are seeing lag and latency issues.
    Update 2: We need to perform emergency network maintenance. ETA 1 hour (3:15 PDT Pacific) for next update.

Honestly , make an announcement rather than expecting people to read the first post in a thread that is several hours old. Don't "hijack" Just make a new post. I generally go to the last post in a thread that matches my criterea to get the latest news then back track as need be. It is by chance(and extreme lag on these forums currently) that I went to the first post. Is there no common sense in this world anymore?

Understanding that things do happen, it is how one handles it that makes the lasting impression. So far an F+ to you.

Once again, make an announcement that addresses the issue, you might see your forum traffice decrease and reduce some rants that non one wants to make and no one wants to read.
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nymbyl wrote: »
    extend the AD weekend one more day please :) or how many ever days we have these issues

+1 idea here
  • bewrathbewrath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guess now i won't purchase the 200$ bundle :(
  • suxmoarsuxmoar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup down crashed in game. Now when I try and load in it is opening E explorer?? anyone else having this happen? Doesn't make sense on why it would be opening a web browser to load the game?
  • venttosventtos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My group of gaming friends is big, like 30 ppl, and they all started to play Neverwinter and loved. The saddest part is that everyone got tired of constant crashes and problems in game and after today almost everyone said "I quit, gonna find another game". I realized that a lot of ppl are thinking the same thing, cause of the abusives prices (cmon, 15 euros to respec? you guys serius?), the bad servers support, etc. The game is great, but the company behind it is greedy and doesn't seems to show any respect for the players. Its ok if they shut it down completely, get their s#@! together, and realize that players wanna feel wanted, not abused. Unlike my friends, I'll still hang on to the game, but if stuff like those I mentioned continues to happen, Im gonna find another game, and get back here maybe in a year or so (if the game's still running).
  • yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they are testing internally now woo hoo
  • solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    banquetto wrote: »
    Agreed 100%!!

It's really important to do a thorough beta and get all the problems and bugs ironed out before you launch a game and start taking money from paying customers!

Wait, what's that you say..?

+1

All this stability <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> should have been figured out in the latter stages of their testing. They are quickly beginning to look incapable of handling a successful game. **** shame, the game is 100% awesome...
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay gonna make the dreaded comparison here.....but WoW used to have these kinds of problems ALL the time. They would get a new patch and the servers would be funky for days. Most mmo's have similar problems, so considering how new this one is I am thinking people need to stop complaining and take a breath before you have a stroke.

It's unfortunate it happened on a double AD weekend, but they are aware how it is disappointing for players so I would expect that they will extend it or offer another one next weekend or something.
  • giva01giva01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    down down =/
  • rubberponygirlrubberponygirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    launcher opens and then open a Explore window with error on
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    We're testing internally right now after our network maintenance.
  • yphanh2002yphanh2002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why don't make an announcement on homepage ????????????
  • protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    15818_10151274518428762_372818555_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • hunters80hunters80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bewrath wrote: »

give them a break man at least they give notification with in the 10 mins bracket , ive seen pay to play do a few hours befor they give any info.
  • solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Once all these stability problems get straightened out, we can start to talk about the Brilliant Energy weapon enchantment/enhancement whatever the hell they are called.
  • snappypantssnappypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    suxmoar wrote: »
    Yup down crashed in game. Now when I try and load in it is opening E explorer?? anyone else having this happen? Doesn't make sense on why it would be opening a web browser to load the game?

The launcher content is HTML, the content is not available and is spawning IE for the 404.
  • ctdummy80ctdummy80 Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    How dare you interrupt 50000 people trying to exploit everything possible to make the most out of this double AD weekend.
  • zeremistttzeremisttt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    venttos wrote: »
    My group of gaming friends is big, like 30 ppl, and they all started to play Neverwinter and loved. The saddest part is that everyone got tired of constant crashes and problems in game and after today almost everyone said "I quit, gonna find another game". I realized that a lot of ppl are thinking the same thing, cause of the abusives prices (cmon, 15 euros to respec? you guys serius?), the bad servers support, etc. The game is great, but the company behind it is greedy and doesn't seems to show any respect for the players. Its ok if they shut it down completely, get their s#@! together, and realize that players wanna feel wanted, not abused. Unlike my friends, I'll still hang on to the game, but if stuff like those I mentioned continues to happen, Im gonna find another game, and get back here maybe in a year or so (if the game's still running).

Are you ****ing serious? This game is in Beta. Expect constant crashes and problems, you're job is to report these so they can fix the game before they launch it. The company is too greedy? It's a Free to Play game. You can even earn the Zen in game, there is absolutely nothing you have to pay for. Please, find another game, get the **** out.
  • batsubatsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Ok, bye. I'll suffer through the high price of zero that I am paying.
  • clisbeeclisbee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Your a moron, its a beta. You don't have to purchase a respec token or anything else for that matter if you don't feel that you want to support the game in this state. I am hopeful that you and your friends do quit playing Neverwinter, that will just allow for more server room for those people who aren't f-ing cry babies...
    edited May 2013
    suxmoar wrote: »

The launcher content is HTML, the content is not available and is spawning IE for the 404.
  • solidor80solidor80 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HOlOUfWCCE

listen some music until server's up!!
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    protocol87 thank you for the laugh. Something good during these *****y times.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is free .....don't see any problem here ....and comparing with WoW is just pointless ....14 mil players who payed 40-50 euros for the game + monthly fee of 14-15 euros ....I mean c'mon people be realistic for once .....
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bewrath wrote: »

Woo, you sure showed them!
  • bigcapbigcap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm big bummer why on a sat =[
  • ashmoriaashmoria Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys are so impatient, its a beta, so if you dont like bugs and crashes dont play the beta its that simple.
    I know its pretty much released already, but if they say its beta then its still in beta and its gonna keep going wrong till they fix it, LIVE WITH IT or go somewhere else :(
This discussion has been closed.